SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 59 of 82 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 70 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:36 pm

Aria wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:I see chemistry with Hannah and Jed.  It's just a more quiet chemistry. She was swooning on night one when he was serenading her.  She was touching him when he was confessing his true intentions last week.  She kissed him first in the photo booth and in the bar.  I still think Tyler OR Jed could be F1.  

Yeah, I haven't discounted Jed as a possibility either. I did think it was interesting (if RS is right) that Jed gets another GDR next week and Tyler hasn't gotten one yet. It indicates that there's a possibly that Jed was still ahead of Tyler even after that amazing date. I still see unspoiled people thinking Jed wins (including Kirpa), so I this total lack of chemistry people are seeing is partly confirmation bias. And I always thought that Jed's night one post was more F1-y than Tyler's. As far as not watching the episode, isn't it possible that he's just not watching and he just watched their parts together on their SHV (since the lead gets an advanced copy)? Or not watching at all? I don't really see that, in and of itself, as a definite that it can't be him. Even RS seemed to indicate that seeing Jed at an airport could mean something (and then weirdly upset when that email leaked), so I don't think any clues can be ignored. 

I feel like there's still a bunch of possibilities (picked no one, picked Tyler, picked Tyler and having issues, picked Jed, picked both, etc) and I can't really rule out anything yet. 

IMO.

On Monday night Jed only posted 2 things on Instagram during the episode and both near the end. A repost about Tyler's story on his shot and his concert location. After that he posted a story at a concert about half an hour or an hour after the location post. The time stamp when I saw it was an hour difference but it only came up for me after 1 hour of its original post time it read and the other post read 2 hours ago that is why I can't give you an exact time. Didn't seem to watch the show at all. Didn't even like anything during the episode or until he made his show promo post. That's all I can really say I know about Jed and the episode. Also from their part of the date I only saw 1 repost he made on it on his confession why he was there.

Last edited by smg2587 on Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:12 pm; edited 3 times in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Diana Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:42 pm

I can only speak for myself but there is no "confirmation bias" for me as I was sleuthing during filming and the different in body language for Jed & Ty's HTD is night and day. (imo) I really don't see anything with Jed and that was before any spoilers about Tyler being F1.

JMHO.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:46 pm

I’m sorry but I don’t see any self respecting guy willingly letting his girl date another guy to see if she likes him or you more. Even if Tyler (or Jed) loves her, I don’t see either one of them being ok with that scenario....her ending the show dating both to see who she really wants. JMO

I’m not counting Tyler out yet, but ya know, I better get a dang happy couple visit soon. Lol

Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:47 pm

@Diana I was shocked Jed even made it out of the F4 during filming laugh out loud laugh out loud And watching this last episode reaffirmed by thoughts as I don't even see Jed and Hannah hanging out as friends in the real world. Their casual conversations are so forced imo

Anyway, yes, we should keep on sleuthing. Hopefully we get more concrete answers soon.

Last edited by dee on Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:48 pm

@Diana I agree and from what I’ve seen, there was plenty of discussion the other day when Jed was spotted at the airport. I think a lot of Tyler fans are open to the possibility that Jed could be the F1. 

For me, I don’t think a less than 48 hour SHV makes sense. I also think Hannah and Tyler have better chemistry and I add that to the spoiler that she picked him and some social media clues. I think Tyler is F1, but if something more concrete comes out that Jed is F1 then so be it.

Last edited by Ash2214 on Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:50 pm

Diana wrote:I can only speak for myself but there is no "confirmation bias" for me as I was sleuthing during filming and the different in body language for Jed & Ty's HTD is night and day. (imo) I really don't see anything with Jed and that was before any spoilers about Tyler being F1.

JMHO.

Same. Before we even knew Tyler had that second 1-1, the body language between her and Jed in Boston bts photos where I didn't see them make eye contact even once spoke volumes. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:02 pm

sdmom wrote:
Aria wrote:CC are a different situation because they lived in the same state. That's a Andi/Josh situation. 

This whole thing just gives me such Peter deja vu, personally. Like people are so wanting this person to be F1 that they're twisting things to try to make it work. Maybe it really is, but I also think the possibility should be more heavily considered it's not. 

IMO.

I want Tyler to be f1, but I am also realistic when it comes to sleuthing. I didn’t follow Jo 3 so I don’t know how active they were on sm,  but I feel this board track Tyler’s movement well enough to know so far, he’s been home until now.

Sleuthers whom follow their every step is a very small percentage of the viewers so it’s hard for me to believe Hannah and Tyler, even their friends, will go such a distance to mess with followers on sm. Currently  Tyler is in NY and Hannah is home. This weekend should tell us a lot, if there’s a SHV or not, if she picked him or not. All Jmo of course.

Keep in mind, other than RS, we have no proof Tyler is indeed f1, or if Hannah is engaged. Sleut must go on. IMO.

Edit: just read other source also confirmed Tyler f1 but totally agree with @aria. Old timers should remember Brooks season even on this board, we had sources confirming he’s f1.

What was RS' Spoiler proof on Brooks as F1 again? i Cannot recall anymore. However, i felt Chris was the F1 then despite RS Spoiler haha That was why i was shocked that he was Des' pick after all. (whether default choice or not) I picked the right F1! haha

IIRC, RS only posted his F1 Tyler C spoiler on May 20. He had other "sources" but he said he wanted to find out what happened in Greece on the Final Rose ceremony day because he said allegedly "that can't change. Well, unless you're Arie... What happened in Greece on May 10th cannot be changed"

Perhaps RS has pics of the FRC to confirm Tyler C is F1. no idea scratch

However, i agree. The Forum has proven to have great sleuths to find out who the TRUE F1 is. :detective :claphands

It is only Episode 4 anyways giggling

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:22 pm

This board has amazing sleuthers (is that a word?) who from v early on had clues that supported Tyler as f1 which was then confirmed by spoilers. Since the spoilers imho this board has continued to discovered more information, some maybe circumstantial which supports the spoilers. The information is coming from many sources - editing, sm, chemistry, body language, media etc. When they arrived home some folk here speculated that Tyler stayed in nyc with Hannah when returned from Greece? So if arrived home Monday am 13th May then spent several days together it would only b 3wks since seen each other?? Plus has there ever been such a short turn around from end of filming to media which imo would alter shv visits. Imo all is good however Patience is something I lack and this shv like everyone else is doing my head.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:45 pm

Sorry for double post. @LeapofFaith did u notice Tyler’s mother has posted a picture of his dog and then on instastory of herself and the dog LOL.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:57 pm

Loulou wrote:Sorry for double post. @LeapofFaith did u notice Tyler’s mother has posted a picture of his dog and then on instastory of herself and the dog LOL.

oh Wow! Praying

Hi, Mama Cameron! handwave

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:01 am

Julie81 wrote:I’m sorry but I don’t see any self respecting guy willingly letting his girl date another guy to see if she likes him or you more. Even if Tyler (or Jed) loves her, I don’t see either one of them being ok with that scenario....her ending the show dating both to see who she really wants. JMO

I’m not counting Tyler out yet, but ya know, I better get a dang happy couple visit soon. Lol

We are talking about The Bachelor. Crazy scenarios happen. In theory, no “self respecting woman” should let her man just date someone else. But you know, we had Sarah and Krisily who were ok with just that while Charlie was deciding. Is this the likely scenario for Hannah? Probably not. But I don’t think we can completely rule it out. I think every option can/should be on the table. Something screwy is going on, that’s for sure. We don’t have normal post show/show airing patterns happening.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:09 am

LeapofFaith wrote:ummm mama cameron can u pls throw us a bone here? some kind of clue or a sign that all is right in the world of Hannah and tyler? maybe post a pic of 2 dogs on your ig?or 2 dogs kissing gif? laugh out loud anything TIA
am I suppose to believe its a coincidence she posted a story of a dog? Probably but here I am not doing just that rotfl
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 82 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 70 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
Doats
livlafluv1
Amberly
Kels0012
jen689