SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 38 of 82 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 60 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Abda81864 Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:30 am

Hannah is busy liking posts right now on IG. I still don’t buy Tyler’s IG stories until he actually shows his face in real time or something. You can post pictures and videos and it could be from any given time. I need more concrete evidence other than IG stories, IMO
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:35 am

suzq wrote:I would love for the spoiler to be correct, but until I see some proof otherwise (like evidence of an SHV) I will go with the spoiler either being wrong or they already broke up.   I enjoy the theories and sleuthing on here.  I just would like there to actually be some evidence that a post-show relationship is even a priority for Hannah and her F1.  IMO

To be fair, I don't think Hannah and her F1 have any control over when their SHVs are gonna be. Sure we don't have any evidence of Tyler being with Hannah but I also don't buy that Jed was traveling to see her with his guitar.

How often are F1's spotted at the airport fresh from coming from a SHV?

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:43 am

Question. Can you post a old video or previously recorded video to your IG story?
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Abda81864 Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:47 am

alwayscooking wrote:Question.  Can you post a old video or previously recorded video to your IG story?  

Yes.
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:48 am

alwayscooking wrote:Question.  Can you post a old video or previously recorded video to your IG story?  

Yes..... if you edit the video or photo in anyway the created date changes and you can post...
I still personally think he is in Florida. While there is a lot that points to Tyler being F1... watch the feet is the best sleuthing method and to me he has not seen Hannah since Greece. I still can’t fathom Jed having that short of a SHV though...
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:52 am

@sbolduc You lost me at "watch the feet"...?

ETA just read the post below. Got it. And yes, I even recorded videos for my son, sent it to him and a week later, he posted them on his IG stories. So I get the proof in the feet giggling

Last edited by Fleurdesel on Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 831

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:56 am

Abda81864 wrote:

Yes.

Honestly, it's so easy to manipulate Stories. You don't even have to edit or do a thing. Like I said, I posted in my Stories all the photos and videos I took while on my Cruise two weeks after I got back home because the Wi-Fi was crap on the ship. Literally I just tapped Stories and went to my library. Not saying that's what's happening there because follow the feet has always served well in figuring out who is F1 but yeah, IG Stories are no longer full proof of where someone is at that exact moment.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:58 am

Its a strange thing to post. Maybe he wants to tell us to follow his feet...

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:07 am

Does Tyler have a regular job? If so what does he do?

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:12 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:Does Tyler have a regular job?  If so what does he do?

He is a general contractor that works for his dad's company and this is according to his brother's post on reddit. He doesn't seem to have gone back to it yet from what I can tell.

Last edited by smg2587 on Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:14 am

What I find interesting is Tyler's choice of music with these IG stories, today it's "Memory Lane" as he's walking what appears to be Jupiter FL, When I saw it my first thought was Florida is a memory right now

When he was leaving his Keys trip he posted the song "Best Part" by H.E.R, pretty romantic song if you ask me.

I honestly think he's messing with us.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:21 am

alwayscooking wrote:What I find interesting is Tyler's choice of music with these IG stories, today it's "Memory Lane" as he's walking what appears to be Jupiter FL, When I saw it my first thought was Florida is a memory right now

When he was leaving his Keys trip he posted the song "Best Part" by H.E.R, pretty romantic song if you ask me.

I honestly think he's messing with us.

If anyone is gonna try to throw people off it's him. He knows he's being watched.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 82 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 60 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
Doats
livlafluv1
Amberly
Kels0012
jen689