SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 39 of 82 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 60 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Miyala Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:40 am

I was just checking on HannAh and Tylers tweet history and both had no tweets between 16 and 20 May. Were they seen during this time?

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Miyala Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:40 am

I was just checking on HannAh and Tylers tweet history and both had no tweets between 16 and 20 May. Were they seen during this time?

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:43 am

Hannah had two instagram posts during that time though

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:45 am

If they were together those 4 days then it was only 2 weeks ago and another one could be coming up next weekend

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:48 am

I think both posted IG stories during that time. But I am sure others here know that better. We almost need a running list going of all SM posts for the F2 and lead.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:51 am

Yes that could be, holding on to hope. Its just strange that both were very active the day before and also after but nothing from both of them those 4 days.

Miyala

Back to top Go down

Post by teamfiercelove Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:36 pm

Miyala wrote:Yes that could be, holding on to hope. Its just strange that both were very active the day before and also after but nothing from both of them those 4 days.

He was definitely on IG stories in Florida during those days. I’m so confused by all of this. Even disregarding SM, Jed doesn’t make much sense. Reddit sleuthed that even the show bios and phrases from her interviews point to Tyler. The editing in promos would be breaking so many patterns of the past if it’s Jed. I’m not ruling out the possibility, but the situation is strange. Very curious to see what Reality Steve says.

teamfiercelove

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:23 pm

Just a thought. Elan is gone. It’s my understanding they have a lot of new producers this season. Could they be doing things differently? Changing it up? RS even hinted Safe House visits could be different. He could have been tipped off about changing things up a bit. Idk. Maybe reaching, but it’s a thought.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfanforever123 Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:29 pm

Tyler’s mom went public on IG. Also noticed she follows a teamtylerandhannah fan page & liked their recent pic of Hannah & Tyler’s one one date. She also follows a fan page of hannah’s. Might mean nothing but just something to put out there.

bachfanforever123

Female Posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:33 pm

When does BIP filming start? Isn’t it this week? There is usually a SHV in Mexico. Jed is out for that, right? Like booked with gigs and unavailable?
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by teamfiercelove Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:37 pm

sosleepy wrote:Just a thought. Elan is gone. It’s my understanding they have a lot of new producers this season. Could they be doing things differently? Changing it up? RS even hinted Safe House visits could be different. He could have been tipped off about changing things up a bit. Idk. Maybe reaching, but it’s a thought.

It’s possible for sure! I still don’t know why they’d let Jed walk around the Nashville airport with his guitar in the middle of the afternoon, plain sight. I know Arie and Becca took pictures from the same pool, but even that is less obvious imo. But hey, who knows? If it’s Jed, I would not be happy if I were production right now. It’s still tagged on his profile. Leaning him due to total lack of SHV evidence with Tyler but hoping I’m wrong.

teamfiercelove

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:39 pm

Okay, just to make sure I'm keeping up. In terms of this weekend we have Jed being photographed on Saturday with a fan, at an airport. And after that he's been visible on his IG Story fishing and hanging out.

Hannah went to Wango Tango on Saturday and it was Saturday that Tyler was at the Sports Bar with his friend/brother. Then since that sighting there's been no visible evidence of Tyler in Jupiter. As in him hanging out with someone, posting a video of himself.

What we had is silence all day Sunday until night time when he did a Q&A and included photos of his dog. Then this morning we had a shot of legs running and that's been it in terms of his IG Stories. Meanwhile Hannah was on a posting spree Sunday morning and has since gone quiet.

Just to be clear, not saying one way or the other, just trying to make sure I'm fully caught up.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 82 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 60 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
Doats
livlafluv1
Amberly
Kels0012
jen689