SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 60 of 82 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 71 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by dee Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:14 am

His mom also posted a picture today of Tyler not responding to his facetime with his dog in camera view.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:17 am

Loulou wrote:Sorry for double post. @LeapofFaith did u notice Tyler’s mother has posted a picture of his dog and then on instastory of herself and the dog LOL.

OMG she caught the hail mary pass!!!! I LOVE IT and her Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 60 1710264613 bestbud!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:24 am

I think it’s weird that Tyler and Hannah seemingly haven’t had any SHV’s if he’s F1 but I also think it’s weird that Jed and Hannah would’ve only had a 48hr one (especially considering neither of them had any urgent matters that would’ve prevented it from being longer). If anyone can show me any final couple that had a 2 day SHV then I welcome it, otherwise Jed’s in the same boat as also not having a SHV because his whereabouts are also pretty much accounted for as well. I’m in wait and see mode at this point.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:31 am

Anyone seen any Jed love ones give him support/love for last Mondays episode? I have yet to find one and I know stories would be erase now but I don't remember any from Monday. Now I could be wrong and there is talk about Tyler's love ones over sharing but has it every been the opposite where f1 loved ones hardly share and f2 loved ones share maybe a little to much. Just really curious I don't honestly know.

Last edited by smg2587 on Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:32 am

I don't think anyone is saying it's for sure Jed though. Just that it's a possibility. Right now, I think pretty much everything is a possibility.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:32 am

Maybe Hannah did get engaged to Tyler and then changed her mind. She had a sit down with production explaining she wants to spend more time with both Jed and Tyler in real life after the finale airs question  JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:36 am

Maybe TPTB and SM are finally faking us out. Who knows. I'll just wait for the ending laugh out loud. I'm either be surprised or not. Good either way, though I do hope Hannah ends up with someone and is happy. That makes this trash show a bit sweeter.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:41 am

The rational part of my brain is telling me I should probs detach   Upset

We’ll know one way or another soon enough, but I hope we get some concrete something ... from RS or otherwise bc July 22 is a looooong time from now. This has been stressful times to be “spoiled” (aka not spoiled at all). laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:43 am

Did someone post something about RS saying he has some more info or something?? or have i just read to much and now my brain is exploding dizzy
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:48 am

@LeapofFaith No. RS was super mad the Reddit poster shared their email chain so he said from now on, he was going to be vague with people or not respond at all. 

He did mention that something would be happening for just the second (?) time on his site, but I didn’t get the vibe that it was in relation to this actual season. I think he was just saying he was super busy preparing for his party in Vegas, working on something for his site, and then the Reddit person trolled him by sharing his email so it made things hectic for him.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:24 am

Diana wrote:I can only speak for myself but there is no "confirmation bias" for me as I was sleuthing during filming and the different in body language for Jed & Ty's HTD is night and day. (imo) I really don't see anything with Jed and that was before any spoilers about Tyler being F1.

JMHO.

Ditto. I have watched this show enough that I rarely have favourites and even then I don't let that blind me. Doesn't matter who is sleuthed to be F1. When everyone was gushing over Brooks and Des I didn't see it. I saw her interest, but I didn't see the reciprocity from him. This season is about as clear as it gets for me. Unless something drastic happens later on, Tyler is F1...whether or not we can figure out the shv. Personally, I go with my first instincts....they usually prove to be spot on.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:29 am

There is a thurs night flight Birmingham to NYC la Garda dep 6.44 Arr 12.10 AA plus others so anything is possible. I find it hard to believe Tyler is in nyc on a social visit. He also untagged himself from the girls photo in the bar with his friend. Not sure what that indicates as looked harmless to me and I imagine he will attract woman like bees to honey if in public environments. Anyway I’m Still smiling at mumma Cameron’s dog posts.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 82 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 71 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
Doats
livlafluv1
Amberly
Kels0012
jen689