SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 57 of 82 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 69 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Aria Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:27 pm

In general, I feel like RS has been pretty missing in details about this season - he's gotten two GDRs wrong, he got Cam's exit wrong, he didn't know about Luke not getting a rose on his 1-on-1, he said he doesn't know the details of the finale, etc. It does feel like Rachel's season, where he had a ton of missing info in his episode by episode spoilers. 

Again, IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Crazylady29 Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:28 pm

Aria wrote:In general, I feel like RS has been pretty missing in details about this season - he's gotten two GDRs wrong, he got Cam's exit wrong, he didn't know about Luke not getting a rose on his 1-on-1, he said he doesn't know the details of the finale, etc. It does feel like Rachel's season, where he had a ton of missing info in his episode by episode spoilers. 

Again, IMO.

goodness i hope not...
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:29 pm

@suzq I have heard from RS and another spoiler person all the spoilers they heard was that Tyler is f1. Neither got a sniffle that it was Jed so they are checking with sources and not hearing anything to change their minds yet. One airport shot isn't enough. They just can't change their spoiler with no proof.

Last edited by smg2587 on Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:31 pm

No disrespect to outside spoilers, but I remember when there were people who said their sources were 1000% positive it was Brooks and Peter. Sources can be wrong (especially if it's a foiler season).

Again, not saying it isn't Tyler, just that sources and on-screen chemistry and interviews aren't proof. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:31 pm

smg2587 wrote:@suzq I have heard from RS and another spoiler person all the spoilers they heard was that Tyler is f1. Neither got a sniffle that it was Jed so they are checking with sources and not hearing anything to change their minds yet. One airport short isn't enough.

Yeah. We don't even know where Jed was coming from with that guitar case. Nothing suggests he has been with Hannah either. I think Jed's trip was music related.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:32 pm

Aria wrote:No disrespect to outside spoilers, but I remember when there were people who said their sources were 1000% positive it was Brooks and Peter. Sources can be wrong (especially if it's a foiler season).

Again, not saying it isn't Tyler, just that sources and on-screen chemistry and interviews aren't proof. IMO.

ha i get it im not just sure what else i could be missing. If she does pick jed i will def be disappointed as im not seeing anything romantic wise from them together.

also while rs has had a couple of misses he has been more right than wrong on the ending so im hopeful he got it right this time
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:35 pm

Aria wrote:CC are a different situation because they lived in the same state. That's a Andi/Josh situation. 

This whole thing just gives me such Peter deja vu, personally. Like people are so wanting this person to be F1 that they're twisting things to try to make it work. Maybe it really is, but I also think the possibility should be more heavily considered it's not. 

IMO.

I want Tyler to be f1, but I am also realistic when it comes to sleuthing. I didn’t follow Jo 3 so I don’t know how active they were on sm,  but I feel this board track Tyler’s movement well enough to know so far, he’s been home until now.

Sleuthers whom follow their every step is a very small percentage of the viewers so it’s hard for me to believe Hannah and Tyler, even their friends, will go such a distance to mess with followers on sm. Currently  Tyler is in NY and Hannah is home. This weekend should tell us a lot, if there’s a SHV or not, if she picked him or not. All Jmo of course.

Keep in mind, other than RS, we have no proof Tyler is indeed f1, or if Hannah is engaged. Sleut must go on. IMO.

Edit: just read other source also confirmed Tyler f1 but totally agree with @aria. Old timers should remember Brooks season even on this board, we had sources confirming he’s f1.

Last edited by sdmom on Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:36 pm

Crazylady29 wrote:
Aria wrote:No disrespect to outside spoilers, but I remember when there were people who said their sources were 1000% positive it was Brooks and Peter. Sources can be wrong (especially if it's a foiler season).

ha i get it im not just sure what else i could be missing. If she does pick jed i will def be disappointed as im not seeing anything romantic wise from them together.

also while rs has had a couple of misses he has been more right than wrong on the ending so im hopeful he got it right this time

i agree i almost feel like if she picked jed it was maybe her "safe" choice? i don't know but i feel like sm is a curse this season in terms of sleuthing laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:37 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
Crazylady29 wrote:

i agree i almost feel like if she picked jed it was maybe her "safe" choice? i don't know but i feel like sm is a curse this season in terms of sleuthing laugh out loud

though maybe being a safe choice isn't so bad. I mean it worked for des and chris!
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:38 pm

Seems very strange to me Hannah purposefully tagged her location in Tuscaloosa.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:40 pm

SeekAny wrote:Seems very strange to me Hannah purposefully tagged her location in Tuscaloosa.
I find that odd too. I mean, we all know she's from Tuscaloosa, why bother tagging? I never really tag my hometown when I do IG stories.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:44 pm

SeekAny wrote:Seems very strange to me Hannah purposefully tagged her location in Tuscaloosa.

not only that she made is very clear by showing the Tuscaloosa water tank while on her run and even saying I'm here in tuscaloosa? She obvs knows everyone is thinking that they are on a shv and she wants to mislead everyone now in thinking its a foiler season? but why try so hard to mislead if the spoilers are incorrect you would want everyone to keep thinking they are correct laugh out loud does that make sense? dizzy

anyway in conclusion my mind is still firmly Tylers F1 and they are doing fine - jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 82 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 69 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
Doats
livlafluv1
Amberly
Kels0012
jen689