SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 75 of 82 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 78 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Al Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:08 pm

Seems pretty quick to leave if she was seeing Jed while there. It wouldn't have been weird for her to stay another night to be with him since she was doing events there today. Makes me think she didn't see him.

Al

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:17 pm

@Al I agree. She was in Nashville for 24 hours and it was all for work so she had very little to no free time. 

Jed was with friends last night having fun and drinking. If she saw him and he’s the F1, she would have seen him for a few hours late at night/very early morning. I don’t think she did though.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:21 pm

Imo this weekend supports Tyler as f1. Also imo hannah could have gone to Nashville several days before event for shv instead of staying with family who she saw recently.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by teamfiercelove Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:23 pm

Bachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 75 1710264613 Someone on reddit’s friends saw him at CMA fest. They asked him to take a picture and he said no. Then, “they saw him a few minutes later talking with a girl, allegedly exchanged numbers, and then leaving the venue with her.”

Edit: I agree with the posts below, I would hope/assume he wouldn’t be that blatant just thought it was interesting to point out!

Last edited by teamfiercelove on Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:38 pm; edited 2 times in total

teamfiercelove

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:27 pm

I think it would be riskier if she stayed around CMA if she had an SHV no? Prods would not want to take risks considering the number of paparazzi imo. So leaving elsewhere would be the right thing to do.

I am curious to know about Tyler saying that next week, he will be away. I am also curious to track Jed. So far you guys did a great job about Tyler but did we do the same close up with Jed?

so was she leaving or arriving or transiting at the Tennessee airport? scratch We need more airport twitters or insta.

I checked a few interviews at CMA and she is glowing. I have no doubt in my mind that she is in love and happily engaged.

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:31 pm

teamfiercelove wrote:Someone on reddit’s friends saw him at CMA fest. They asked him to take a picture and he said no. Then, “they saw him a few minutes later talking with a girl, allegedly exchanged numbers, and then leaving the venue with her.”

Let's remember that CMA is a music business place. Many do book events during the festival. Meeting people (and yes this includes women) and exchange business cards is probably a common thing. I personally do not want to jump on conclusions. Refusing pictures means he is very aware of social medias and gossips. I am sure he would not jeopardize this in a blink of an eye with a woman he met there

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by pitci Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:46 pm

I messaged the person who saw her at the airport to see if she had any idea where Hannah was headed.

pitci

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:01 pm

pitci wrote:I messaged the person who saw her at the airport to see if she had any idea where Hannah was headed.

Crossed fingers. Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:53 pm

HEA wrote:
teamfiercelove wrote:Someone on reddit’s friends saw him at CMA fest. They asked him to take a picture and he said no. Then, “they saw him a few minutes later talking with a girl, allegedly exchanged numbers, and then leaving the venue with her.”

Let's remember that CMA is a music business place. Many do book events during the festival. Meeting people (and yes this includes women) and exchange business cards is probably a common thing. I personally do not want to jump on conclusions. Refusing pictures means he is very aware of social medias and gossips. I am sure he would not jeopardize this in a blink of an eye with a woman he met there

JMO

Why would he refuse to take a picture? You would think that since he is trying to promote himself and he used the Bette as a platform, he would be willing to interact with fans. This is the time to strike while the show is still airing and people are interested.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by teamfiercelove Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:01 pm

If you look at his Instagram, he has several tagged pictures from yesterday but none from today. I wonder if he wasn’t up to taking them today for some reason? Like @HEA said though the girl could’ve been involved in the industry.

teamfiercelove

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:02 pm

Maybe this person just caught him at a bad time. Who knows. There are many reasons he may not have taken the pic.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:05 pm

Sprite wrote:
HEA wrote:

JMO

Why would he refuse to take a picture? You would think that since he is trying to promote himself and he used the Bette as a platform, he would be willing to interact with fans. This is the time to strike while the show is still airing and people are interested.

Unless a planned event, I think the top 4 are asked to avoid pictures unless it is a group maybe? I do remember reading this on this forum on another season. It was said that prods want to avoid gossips, most especially F1F2. It makes totally sense considering people extrapolating most of the time harmless situation. Perfect example is this reddit person who immediately jumped probably to conclusion that Jed picked up a girl in the middle of CMA... where paparazzi were everywhere.

I think prods learned how to play with social media’s but they also know the dangers to spread uncontrollable rumors.

Was it the country music guy from jojo season who refused pics unless it was in an event?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 82 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 78 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
Doats
livlafluv1
Amberly
Kels0012
jen689