SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 74 of 82 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 78 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Loulou Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:07 am

According to my IN timeline Jed posted at 6am this morning instastory with friends and his friend daltonstanleyofficial posted instastory 12hrs ago advertising he Would be with Jed tomorrow at 10.30 live oak. If this is correct not a lot of room for shv so far imo. Tyler and Hannah nothing unless on twitter.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by alwayscooking Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:32 am

I'm not changing my mind on Tyler being f1. The CMA is a big deal I can see Hannah being there regardless of Jed living in the same city. (I think it was Becca that went to some event in LV where Blake was also around) I know we haven't been able to peg a SHV but that doesn't mean it hasn't happened. I think TPTB are telling these guys to use SM to purposely mislead. I'm sticking to Tyler as f1 based on what the edit is so far and based on the families SM and his mom's excitement, that was real, and I doubt she would have been like that if her were f2.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:49 am

According to Tyler’s twitter, he is going golfing today. I’m venturing to say he is still in Jersey. It’s definitely not golf weather here in Tennessee.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:02 am

Julie81 wrote:According to Tyler’s twitter, he is going golfing today. I’m venturing to say he is still in Jersey. It’s definitely not golf weather here in Tennessee.

Yeah in Jersey. His friend that picked him up a the airport has a story of him golfing.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:28 pm

I'm happy he is still there. Then there is still an possibility for Hannah to fly directly to NY after Nashville.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:44 pm

If Jed is working then there would be no SHV. He would be doing rehearsals, sound checks as well as the performances. If she doesn’t leave Nashville after her obligations then I would suspect one.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by teamfiercelove Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:57 pm

Is Jed normally up this early? Could be a coincidence but posting at 6am is very early and didn’t Hannah have an early morning interview? I’m a nervous wreck. I’m not a fan of Jed AT ALL.

teamfiercelove

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:03 pm

teamfiercelove wrote:Is Jed normally up this early? Could be a coincidence but posting at 6am is very early and didn’t Hannah have an early morning interview? I’m a nervous wreck. I’m not a fan of Jed AT ALL.

You have to remember Jed has 2 events he doing tonight so he has to prepare for that. Also other than the 6 am story he hasn't been on social media today. So he could of gotten up did that and went back to bed for all we know.

Hannah within the last hour/hour and a half finished an interview with a Nashville news station. Link to the video is in the sm thread. Really haven't seen anywhere they could of been together so far. Also in Hannah's interview she said her q&a is a noon to 1 pm and her meet and greet is at 2:30.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by teamfiercelove Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:04 pm

smg2587 wrote:
teamfiercelove wrote:Is Jed normally up this early? Could be a coincidence but posting at 6am is very early and didn’t Hannah have an early morning interview? I’m a nervous wreck. I’m not a fan of Jed AT ALL.

You have to remember Jed has 2 events he doing tonight so he has to prepare for that. Also other than the 6 am story he hasn't been on social media today. So he could of gotten up did that and went back to bed for all we know.

Hannah within the last hour/hour and a half finished an interview with a Nashville news station. Link to the video is in the sm thread. Really haven't seen anywhere they could of been together so far. Also in Hannah's interview she said her q&a is a noon to 1 pm and her meet and greet is at 2:30.

Very true! I am constantly impressed by y’all on this board!

teamfiercelove

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:47 pm

Tyler just tweeted that he will be out of town next week in response to someone asking him to play golf at a local golf course in Jupiter.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:56 pm

Jed posted a story about being at the Ole Red/Spotify House right now. I looked it up the artist he tagged and he is suppose to be on that stage there right now according to his own IG stories.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:03 pm

About 10 minutes ago airport sighting of Hannah. Person with account seems to be from Tennessee

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 82 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 78 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
Doats
livlafluv1
Amberly
Kels0012
jen689