SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nashville - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:38 pm

smg2587 wrote:
HEA wrote:So both have no mention of the bachelorette on their IG giggling

Jed had one but deleted it. From looking at it prior Tyler, Peter, Mike and Luke P never put a rose or made reference to the show on their profiles. Luke P. did however change his profile to public figure. Everyone else has a rose or reference to the show (not counting Devin because I can't get into his account).

Also I probably have to look again but I saw 6 guys with emails on their profiles.

Thanks for the recap. I wonder if their coaches or whatever they are called asked them to dissociate the show with their IG.

Back to top Go down

nashville - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by dee Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:38 pm

Wasn't the concert in Orange Beach, ALABAMA? I don't know if she messed up or not...

https://www.vividseats.com/blog/thomas-rhett-tour-dates
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:40 pm

smg2587 wrote:@bluwavz Thanks for bringing that

There is an interesting quote she talks about being down in Florida for the Thomas Rhett concert. Question for people that can remember or not. On May 26 the day of the concert and Tyler's mom birthday does anyone actually remember seeing Tyler out and about that day. The day before and after he was on a boat but on that day all I remember is a post his brother made of their mom in the water. Nothing that showed Tyler. Can someone refresh my memory. Maybe have to move this to the shv thread.

Don’t they have at least 3 days together on SHV?

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:42 pm

@HEA I guess if the SHV is not sanctioned then...
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:43 pm

HEA wrote:
smg2587 wrote:@bluwavz Thanks for bringing that

There is an interesting quote she talks about being down in Florida for the Thomas Rhett concert. Question for people that can remember or not. On May 26 the day of the concert and Tyler's mom birthday does anyone actually remember seeing Tyler out and about that day. The day before and after he was on a boat but on that day all I remember is a post his brother made of their mom in the water. Nothing that showed Tyler. Can someone refresh my memory. Maybe have to move this to the shv thread.

Don’t they have at least 3 days together on SHV?

Not saying it was an shv but an maybe an unsanctioned visit took place. I don't remember seeing his that 1 day. It is especially weird because it was his mom's birthday. And from the shv thread Tyler is very easy to keep track of.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:47 pm

@dee @smg2587 right. Who strayed again? I forgot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:57 pm

dee wrote:Wasn't the concert in Orange Beach, ALABAMA? I don't know if she messed up or not...

https://www.vividseats.com/blog/thomas-rhett-tour-dates

Was there an earlier concert that has passed and isn't showing up that might have been in Florida? I can't imagine her mistaking that she was in Florida when she wasn't. Also, did we know that she had been in Florida? Curiouser and curiouser!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by teamfiercelove Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:59 pm

People think she may have been in Destin over Memorial Day Weekend before the concert. That would be an easy mistake to make since she had just been in Florida before and it’s relatively close to Orange Beach. Or that she was in Orange Beach but since it’s so close to the state border that’s what she meant?

Last edited by teamfiercelove on Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

teamfiercelove

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:59 pm

HEA wrote:@dee @smg2587  right. Who strayed again? I forgot

Okay let me go back. It was known that Memorial Day weekend Hannah and family went down to the gulf for a vacation. She went to a Thomas Rhett concert that is said to be in Orange Beach, AL on that Sunday at night. Hannah said the concert was in Florida in the article above. That same weekend Tyler was home as on Saturday and Monday he was seen on a boat that is owned by his friend. On Sunday I do not remember seeing him. His friend that owned the boat was not on the water that day and his brother had an IG story of their mom on boat saying it was her birthday so it was assumed Tyler was with his family. But I don't remember seeing actual footage of him that day. Not saying he went to the concert with her but may have went where she was for a quick visit and got home to be on a boat the next day. This is speculation mind you.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:39 pm

I think people know how to play with IG. I also think that the prods are now way well aware of this forum and how media’s come lurking to write their blog. So now everyone knows that silence on SM is suspicious. Therefore, I would not be surprised if they use old pictures during the SHV or insta to fool everyone. Posting here and there at random day and hour ... and voila!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:55 pm

bluwavz wrote:'Bachelorette' Hannah Brown Says She 'Already Kind of Knew' Jed Came on the Show to Promote Music (Exclusive)
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/apos-bachelorette-apos-hannah-brown-200222491.html

I think the reporter just made a mistake. We know she was at the concert. She had several IG stories and I can't see how she could possibly mix up Alabama and Florida while talking about the concert.

Has she mastered the ability to speak in present tense of the current epi that aired? She certainly loves her country music, that's for sure.

"I have a strong connection with Jed

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:00 pm

@GuardianAngel I’ve heard her speak in the present tense when referring to Luke P in recent interviews. It seems like when she talks about the show in general it’s in the present tense.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+87
bachfanforever123
freebach
SarahD
North
Bachhh022