SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Al Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:27 pm

@HEA It won't be in Nashville.

Al

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:32 pm

Al wrote:@HEA It won't be in Nashville.
Probably not Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:44 am

Just listened to Jason on barstool sports. Nothing too interesting for this season but he said he met Tyler for drinks when he was in nyc last week. That he’s a great guy and is having lots of fun being a heartthrob/popular on the show. That he’s getting a kick out of it and isn’t taking it seriously. Jason also said he is straight as an arrow but Tyler is a studdd!! laugh out loud

Otherwise just praised Hannah as a lead and likes all the guys but Luke P obvs.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:23 am

I don't understand -- did Jason make it seem like Tyler wasn't F1 because he's enjoying being a heartthrob? Why would Jason say that? I don't listen to Barstool often, but maybe I will have to listen to the Jason part.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:29 am

suzq wrote:I don't understand -- did Jason make it seem like Tyler wasn't F1 because he's enjoying being a heartthrob?  Why would Jason say that?  I don't listen to Barstool often, but maybe I will have to listen to the Jason part.
Not at all. More like he’s not taking any of this seriously and isn’t becoming obsessed with himself. It’s a great pod so you should listen anyway though Smiley

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:56 am

I listened as well - and Jason said up front I have no idea how it ends for Tyler, but he had drinks with him and he was just a regular guy who all of a sudden Barstool Sports is tweeting at him...and he thinks "holy crap this is awesome". It was more of a regular guy going into a weird world and just enjoying it for what it was. That is what I got out of what Jason was saying.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:02 pm

Video of Hannah with Entertainment Tonight at the cmafest. It just has the full quotes on Jed and Luke. She seemed to glow when she said she was happy. I really like that no matter the ending.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FH5vz-9jeUM

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:29 pm

I see no spark when she talks about Jed compared to the glow any time any one mentions Tyler. Jmo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:46 pm

smg2587 wrote:Video of Hannah with Entertainment Tonight at the cmafest. It just has the full quotes on Jed and Luke. She seemed to glow when she said she was happy. I really like that no matter the ending.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FH5vz-9jeUM

she was very prompt to say she trusted Jed. I saw this twinkle in her eyes laugh out loud
regardless who she picked she is glowing IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:14 pm

I'm interested in learning more about Tyler and who he is, post show. I'm not sure we'll get much more than the cheeky heartthrob role from him on the show.

I don't doubt his sincerity. The flirty banter and saying the right thing is all about impressing the girl, not the fan base.

More sleuthing will show more of who he actually is.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:36 pm

Mia_Leoni wrote:I'm interested in learning more about Tyler and who he is, post show. I'm not sure we'll get much more than the cheeky heartthrob role from him on the show.

I don't doubt his sincerity. The flirty banter and saying the right thing is all about impressing the girl, not the fan base.

More sleuthing will show more of who he actually is.

I find his flirty banter smooth & confident. Sexy talk that comes from experience. JMO He also uses humor in the positive - your arm candy - instead of humor that sends a mixed message or puts a barrier to vulnerable talk.
What he does that impresses me most is incorporate talk about relationship qualities into his conversations with Hannah. Personally I find it romantic when a guy isn’t afraid to start painting a picture of the future directly to the woman (not ITMing). IMO it suggests his openness to possible commitment in general. He does it without making it seem like he’s reading off a list of must haves. It’s just part of the conversation flow so I see him as being more secure within himself then guys who are guarded or awkward when talking potential.
At this point in the process I see him as interested in Hannah, open to seeing what happens, and able to kindle sexual attraction and still think things through.
Yet to be seen - how he will hold up. It’s still early on.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:43 pm

Hannah is in Miami. I squawked seeing Kaitlyn and Hannah together. The dream team I didn’t know I needed.

I’m a loser. Geeeesh laugh out loud laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+87
bachfanforever123
freebach
SarahD
North
Bachhh022