SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by smg2587 Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:56 pm

whit90 wrote:
Sharnee wrote:Haley Speaks and yes, she paid for the trip to the Bahamas for freeloading Jed
https://www.instagram.com/p/By6JvBynGXa/?igshid=157jc973435tl

Sorry but I read her post and no where did I see her say she paid for the trip.  Might of missed it but did take a hard look. JMO

She didn't say it one of her friends below in the comments did.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:59 pm

bleuberry wrote:I feel like people underestimate a Bachelorette's will to make things work and prove people wrong. As long as Jed doesn't cheat and hasn't been with the ex since the night before filming, they probably have a decent chance.

Ahhh. I take it you aren’t up to date on all the heavy rumors of his azz grabbing, hitting on women and straight up asking someone back to his place at the CMAs. While engaged to Hannah. While she was in town, no less. Liking posts by women telling him they are local.

I think Hannah will stand by him, no doubt. But all of the above is so much more problematic to me than the girlfriend, even though that is also really bad.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:06 am

@bleuberry A little too late for that wishful thinking imo. Jed's allegedly drunkenly grabbing butts, asking for numbers, and inviting girls back to his place, while supposedly engaged. The ex gf is just the icing on the cake imo.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:11 am

@sosleepy I've seen these rumours mentioned on Reddit and I'm not really sure what to believe! I will preface and say IF he isn't cheating on Hannah, I think they will do fine.

If the rumours are true, then how dumb can you be? That would be the opposite of what to do to further your career. Suspect

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 47 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:26 am

smg2587 wrote:
whit90 wrote:
Sharnee wrote:Haley Speaks and yes, she paid for the trip to the Bahamas for freeloading Jed

Sorry but I read her post and no where did I see her say she paid for the trip.  Might of missed it but did take a hard look. JMO

I looked at every single comment and did not see it . Maybe she took it down ! JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:29 am

Jason Tartick nailed it here IMHO. I actually hope Scott shows up at MTP, will be hilarious to see if Hannah dares to say anything to him about his girlfriend situation laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:32 am

Haley selling her story to the tabloids remind me of Fake's ex spouting her mouth off on radio stations/tabloids.  Girl, give it a rest.  She may be trying to seek justice and "warn" Hannah laugh out loud, but she is also wanting her 15 minutes of fame and boost her music career.  Jmho.

If my BF told me he wanted to go on the show to further his career, I would tell him, "Okay, there's the door." Buh bye.

Last edited by Mommyof2 on Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:34 am

whit90 wrote:
smg2587 wrote:
whit90 wrote:

I looked at every single comment and did not see it . Maybe she took it down ! JMO

There are over 300 comments now so if someone has a screenshot of the comment, please share. TIA.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:35 am

alwayscooking wrote:Chris Harrison posted too within just a couple minutes of Hannah, looks like they're working together to try and promote

I agree. It seems like all the leads and contestants get the call to sort of " put it out there" for whatever and whenever they need social media support for something. *edit*

Last edited by bluwavz on Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No politics)
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:36 am

smg2587 wrote:
whit90 wrote:

Post it, please.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:36 am

@Jolena, might want to edit your post since forum rule does not permit political party mention.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:55 am

Y’all either Jed is not smart or he thought he could get away with what he did to Haley IMO. This blogger named Kelly Keegs did an IG story during Week 2 of the show and asked for people that went to High Point college to contact her with any tea on Luke P. In the midst of the IG story, she claimed that stories from multiple sources about how Jed treated his ex Haley started flooding in and that Haley was planning a take down. Did Jed not believe this girl was gonna legit take action after he ghosted her on his return from filming????

Here is the recording of the IG stories on both Jed and Luke....it ain’t gonna be pretty for these guys post show IMHO. Make sure to hit “close” to get rid of the ads so videos can play. Also don’t play videos if will get offended by excessive profanity.
Blogger IG story on Jed
Blogger IG story on Luke
Source for both videos

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+87
bachfanforever123
freebach
SarahD
North
Bachhh022