SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 3rd - Epi 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 25 of 31 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June  3rd - Epi 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 3rd - Epi 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:35 am

Sprite wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Tyler’s date was better all around, yes. But her ITMs. Going off her ITMs, she’s more into Jed, and more sure about him. That’s telling. I don’t think she’s single. I think she had an abbreviated SHV with lame-o Jed last week. She’s young, she’s about to make a mistake imho, but what do I know? laugh out loud

As for Jilly/Reid/Ed... I was a huge Jed fan lolol. Loved her with Ed. Never saw it with Reid and find him soooo overrated to this day. But is this how you girls felt? Cause dang, now I relate. laugh out loud This sucks man. She belongs with Tyler. laugh out loud But for real though.

I am still on the Tyler train. When I see it, I see it and I see IT!!!

As much as I liked Reid, I never saw Jilly with anyone but Ed. It doesn't matter if she was/is making a mistake or not, it is who she is into. IMO she was not into Jed. She wants to be and seems to be trying to talk herself into it, but that was all before the date with Tyler. After that date...all bets are off.

laugh out loud ok i have followed @sprite posts in the unspoiled threads before and you always amaze me with your pick up on body language and just getting the f1 pretty much all the time! so if @sprite sees it I.Am.HAPPY! Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June  3rd - Epi 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 1710264613

Can't wait to watch this tomorrow it seems like Tylers chemistry with hannah will be burning on my tv Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June  3rd - Epi 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 2498057887 i had fun following everyone's live posts laugh out loud.Thank you!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June  3rd - Epi 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 3rd - Epi 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:38 am

Lmao remember before the season started airing and some people were wondering if Tyler wasn't that into Hannah? laugh out loud Seriously, that's the least of our worries. He's chasing her hard and it's so good to watch.

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:40 am

And then she just let out this sigh,

Yeah that sigh was loud. I was hoping they would keep in the parts when she was gently stroking his hair away from his face, because *sigh* but what we got was still pretty amazing. Also, anyone notice that when they stood up from the table, it looked like Hannah's legs had been in Tyler's lap?Seriously, if someone can get a slow-mo of that moment, you see her removing her legs.

I don't know what's going on with the SHV and maybe the spoiler is wrong but like I said, it'll be interesting to see all this unfold. Because the Tyler love has gone into overdrive tonight, as many suspected it would. One board I regularly post on, he went from the sleepy stoner sounding guy to everyone ready to throw themselves at him. Social media is going crazy for him so yeah, will be very interesting to see how all this plays out.

eta: Forgot to add that while I'm fully here for Tyler, two things I must comment on - how tight are this boy's pants and what is his issue with socks? Although to be honest I kind of like the no socks look.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:44 am

Hawaii Girl wrote:Lmao remember before the season started airing and some people were wondering if Tyler wasn't that into Hannah? laugh out loud Seriously, that's the least of our worries. He's chasing her hard and it's so good to watch.

Re the bold, please say that louder please....his brothers had to come on Reddit to defend him and just so glad they were right in their prediction that he would fall hard for Hannah...way to go Austin & Ryan... your big brother did you proud...jmho

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:47 am

lleyki wrote:
And then she just let out this sigh,
I don't know what's going on with the SHV and maybe the spoiler is wrong but like I said, it'll be interesting to see all this unfold. Because the Tyler love has gone into overdrive tonight, as many suspected it would. One board I regularly post on, he went from the sleepy stoner sounding guy to everyone ready to throw themselves at him.

He's already gained 30k Instagram followers since the episode aired vs Jed and Peter who have gained 10k each.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:52 am

albean99 wrote:This Luke P drama is so boring, yawn... I just don't see what Hannah sees in him. no idea I'm not a fan of the rugby GD. It's just an accident waiting to happen and seemed intended to push Luke P's buttons.

Garrett's such a cutie! I don't think he's for Hannah but would love to see him on BIP. I'm hoping it's Mike for Bachelor. Peter seems nice but so bland.

I liked both Jed's and Tyler's dates and Hannah seems into both of them. I can't say she should pick one over the other. It depends what she's looking for. I don't think the lack of a SHV means anything at this point. She was with her f1 pretty late in the season so I don't think it's a bad sign.

Yeah, even though I think Tyler/Hannah had more chemistry, I can't really tell yet who she is more into.

I did think it was interesting that she named Jed as one of her frontrunners when she was asked by a reporter at the rugby game (along with Luke P and Connor) and the guys interviewed mentioned Jed as a frontrunner too. It does also seem like she gives Jed a lot of validation - he's apparently getting another GDR next week (even with Tyler on the same date and Tyler not having received one yet, although Jed has). I also remember Kevin saying in his IG live that Luke P and Jed seemed the most into her. I'm still in wait and see mode. I think this upcoming week will probably let us know what's going on with SHVs, but I'm kind of enjoying not knowing!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:58 am

Hawaii Girl wrote:Lmao remember before the season started airing and some people were wondering if Tyler wasn't that into Hannah? laugh out loud Seriously, that's the least of our worries. He's chasing her hard and it's so good to watch.

For real. I think this is why I’m so drawn to him/them/their story. It’s so refreshing to see the (presumed/possible) F1 actually chasing the lead for once. He’s working hard for it, convincing her. She started on the fence about him, had a lot of preconceived notions, and was zeroed in on other guys. But he’s changing her mind and her heart before our eyes, and that’s a compelling story to me. It’s been many, many, MANY seasons in a row of these beautiful, smart lead women chasing their chosen one, trying to convince THEM. In some cases, begging them on screen for promises (I’m looking at you, JoJo), or altering how they talk about and think about F2 and living in fear for years that their man will leave them (This time I’m looking at you, Kaitlyn). It’s refreshing to see Hannah as the lead sitting back and letting Tyler chase her and make him work for it. I really believe him too. I think he’s really into her, and it seems natural. In contrast, with Jed, it really feels like both are forcing it. JMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:02 am

Aria wrote:
albean99 wrote:This Luke P drama is so boring, yawn... I just don't see what Hannah sees in him. no idea I'm not a fan of the rugby GD. It's just an accident waiting to happen and seemed intended to push Luke P's buttons.

Garrett's such a cutie! I don't think he's for Hannah but would love to see him on BIP. I'm hoping it's Mike for Bachelor. Peter seems nice but so bland.

I liked both Jed's and Tyler's dates and Hannah seems into both of them. I can't say she should pick one over the other. It depends what she's looking for. I don't think the lack of a SHV means anything at this point. She was with her f1 pretty late in the season so I don't think it's a bad sign.

Yeah, even though I think Tyler/Hannah had more chemistry, I can't really tell yet who she is more into.

I did think it was interesting that she named Jed as one of her frontrunners when she was asked by a reporter at the rugby game (along with Luke P and Connor) and the guys interviewed mentioned Jed as a frontrunner too. It does also seem like she gives Jed a lot of validation - he's apparently getting another GDR next week (even with Tyler on the same date and Tyler not having received one yet, although Jed has). I also remember Kevin saying in his IG live that Luke P and Jed seemed the most into her. I'm still in wait and see mode. I think this upcoming week will probably let us know what's going on with SHVs, but I'm kind of enjoying not knowing!

I also agree with this, @aria. Her date with Tyler had so much more natural chemistry to me, at least from what I saw. But there is a disconnect, because her ITMs and how she speaks about Jed is on a higher level than how she talks about Tyler. I’m still really thinking she is probably with Jed, but that breaks my heart a little so I’m just over here living in denial for as long as I can before RS retracts the spoiler and the season is officially ruined for me. laugh out loud

ETA: during the Rugby date, she hadn’t had her 1:1 with Tyler yet, so it makes sense that she and the other guys wouldn’t necessarily consider him a huge contender yet. Up to that point, they’d only had a few brief conversations. Yet she had just come off a 1:1 with Jed, and he also already received a GDR. So it makes sense why the guys would see him as a threat at this point in filming.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:14 am

sosleepy wrote:In contrast, with Jed, it really feels like both are forcing it. JMO.
His "I came here for exposure but now I'm here for you" line felt soooo fake to me. Like he knew what people would say about him being a "musician" so he got ahead of it so that everyone would praise him for his ~honesty~. Sorry, not buying it. They feel very "Typical Bachelorette pairing on a typical Bachelorette date" to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by North Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:17 am

sosleepy wrote:
I also agree with this, @aria. Her date with Tyler had so much more natural chemistry to me, at least from what I saw. But there is a disconnect, because her ITMs and how she speaks about Jed is on a higher level than how she talks about Tyler. I’m still really thinking she is probably with Jed, but that breaks my heart a little so I’m just over here living in denial for as long as I can before RS retracts the spoiler and the season is officially ruined for me. laugh out loud

Stay with us Sleepy! Enjoy the rollercoaster. I'm kind of hoping for some INSANE twist -- like RS was wrong about how the F3 plays out, Peter and Jed were her F2, Peter is her F1, and Tyler (or Mike, still holding onto my Mike love) gets to be the Bachelor. How would that work out for you? Jed seems nice and pleasant enough but add me to the group that doesn't see much chemistry between the two. And for all of Pilot Pete's vanilla-ness, boy is getting quite the physical edit.

This is going to be fun!

North

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:18 am

This season is so confusing and I’m loving it. In the meantime, I’ll be quietly hoping for more Tyler C. in my life.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:25 am

sosleepy wrote:
Aria wrote:

ETA: during the Rugby date, she hadn’t had her 1:1 with Tyler yet, so it makes sense that she and the other guys wouldn’t necessarily consider him a huge contender yet. Up to that point, they’d only had a few brief conversations. Yet she had just come off a 1:1 with Jed, and he also already received a GDR. So it makes sense why the guys would see him as a threat at this point in filming.

tyvm I was just going to post this. This is another instance IMO where they are hiding Tyler and promoting Jed. How convenient that Tyler hadn't had his date yet and she had spent so little time with him. Of course the other guys are going to be saying that Jed is a threat.

I want to see what she says next week after her little roll in the hay with Tyler and his kilt! :girlfan

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 31 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 3rd - Epi 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+50
Fermont girl
Fleurdesel
Idlemess
Norcalgal
RealityEscape