SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 3rd - Epi 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June  3rd - Epi 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 3rd - Epi 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aria Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:11 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Aria wrote:Jed seems to be getting the jealous edit from the promo for next week...which is usually an F1 thing, isn't it?
I can’t remember Jordan, Bryan, or Garrett getting jealous or at least being shown as jealous on their seasons. Shawn was the last F1 with a jealous edit. Jealousy didn’t really play a role on Jojo’s season, Rachel’s was Peter, and Becca’s was Blake. I think the promo is a red herring though. I don’t think Jed’s reaction is about jealousy, just more Luke drama imo.

That's true - I was thinking Shawn and JP, but it's definitely not been a consistent pattern.

I agree that there was likely never any issues between Tyler/Jed.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June  3rd - Epi 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 3rd - Epi 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:14 pm

Doats wrote:Well if Hannah doesn't pick Tyler as her F1, can we please get an entire season of him as the Bachelor? That would certainly help mend my broken heart.

This. Now. We’ve already seen Higgins do this. We don’t need Higgins light (aka Vanilla Pete) to go through this again.

Seriously. I’ve been watching this show since Trista. Freaking Trista. I’ve been excited about the final couple only a handful of times, and have been into the lead Bachelor even less. I don’t know what keeps me coming back. I must be a masochist. laugh out loud This show freaking OWES me, dammit. If it’s not Tyler for Hannah, I will cut someone if we get Lame-O Pete as the lead over him. Seriously, will cut someone. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:16 pm

@sosleepy....you are cracking me up so bad....it’s gonna be crazy town until the finale y’all so giddy up Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June  3rd - Epi 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 1176891977

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:20 pm

Well, Tyler does seem super happy so whatever the ending is, I'm guessing he's okay with it. Doesn't seem like we have a "sleeping on Sharleen's couch because he's so devastated and heartbroken" type of F2 situation here, whether it's Jed or Tyler.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:22 pm

Good. I want him to be happy. and if it isn't Hannah maybe 25 lucky women this January? drooling :halo:
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:30 pm

sosleepy wrote:Tyler’s date was better all around, yes. But her ITMs. Going off her ITMs, she’s more into Jed, and more sure about him. That’s telling. I don’t think she’s single. I think she had an abbreviated SHV with lame-o Jed last week. She’s young, she’s about to make a mistake imho, but what do I know? laugh out loud

As for Jilly/Reid/Ed... I was a huge Jed fan lolol. Loved her with Ed. Never saw it with Reid and find him soooo overrated to this day. But is this how you girls felt? Cause dang, now I relate. laugh out loud This sucks man. She belongs with Tyler. laugh out loud But for real though.

I am still on the Tyler train. When I see it, I see it and I see IT!!!

As much as I liked Reid, I never saw Jilly with anyone but Ed. It doesn't matter if she was/is making a mistake or not, it is who she is into. IMO she was not into Jed. She wants to be and seems to be trying to talk herself into it, but that was all before the date with Tyler. After that date...all bets are off.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:33 pm

lleyki wrote:Interesting promo for next week's episode. They edited it to make it seem like Jed has some issue with Tyler and thinks Tyler's not being genuine? Very interesting. Since I'm sure those sound bites are probably about Luke P. some more. But interesting that the producers chose to edit it this way.

If that is indeed the case, that to me is another point to Tyler as F1. Switch, bait and confuse, confuse, confuse.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:40 pm

This Luke P drama is so boring, yawn... I just don't see what Hannah sees in him. no idea I'm not a fan of the rugby GD. It's just an accident waiting to happen and seemed intended to push Luke P's buttons.

Garrett's such a cutie! I don't think he's for Hannah but would love to see him on BIP. I'm hoping it's Mike for Bachelor. Peter seems nice but so bland.

I liked both Jed's and Tyler's dates and Hannah seems into both of them. I can't say she should pick one over the other. It depends what she's looking for. I don't think the lack of a SHV means anything at this point. She was with her f1 pretty late in the season so I don't think it's a bad sign.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:00 am

There was a moment at the end of the song, where Tyler and Hannah were just looking at each other. Something super powerful was happening there, in that moment. And then she just let out this sigh, and homegirl was a goner. You could literally see it. And him for her.

I just love how straight up she is, she wasn’t going to fake it with Tyler. Her honesty probably made them even closer that day. Loved learning about what Tyler just went through with his dads health. Sure puts things in perspective and makes you cherish the things that are important. So much there beneath the surface with him. He probably gets judged unfairly a lot, so he’s used to it and plays it to his advantage. But when you really get to know him like Hannah did in this date, I think you’re like well damn there’s so much more there. He’s a catch!

There’s no way IMO she didn’t pick Tyler. I can’t wait to see their love story unfold. This is gonna be a good one!
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:12 am

SeekAny wrote:There was a moment at the end of the song, where Tyler and Hannah were just looking at each other. Something super powerful was happening there, in that moment. And then she just let out this sigh, and homegirl was a goner. You could literally see it. And him for her.

I just love how straight up she is, she wasn’t going to fake it with Tyler. Her honesty probably made them even closer that day. Loved learning about what Tyler just went through with his dads health. Sure puts things in perspective and makes you cherish the things that are important. So much there beneath the surface with him. He probably gets judged unfairly a lot, so he’s used to it and plays it to his advantage. But when you really get to know him like Hannah did in this date, I think you’re like well damn there’s so much more there. He’s a catch!

There’s no way IMO she didn’t pick Tyler. I can’t wait to see their love story unfold. This is gonna be a good one!
Totally agree with you. I’m not part of the shv thread refreshing drama but there’s no way we have followed them for 50 days straight clearly imo. Anyway, even if we have, no way she didn’t pick him. She is a total goner for him and he absolutely won her over tonight when she was so down and such a mess, and he instinctually knew what she needed from him. All imo ofc.

I really can’t wait for the proposal. Oh emm gee.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:32 am

@Alanna how I missed your commentary....you are here, you are back as Stephen Curry of the Golden State Warriors would say giggling

@ReneeM please don’t @ me please for quoting the Toronto Raptors’s nemesis giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:34 am

mercieme wrote:@Alanna how I missed your commentary....you are here, you are back as Stephen Curry of the Golden State Warriors would say giggling

@ReneeM please don’t @ me please for quoting the Toronto Raptors’s nemesis giggling
Ahhh you’re so sweet!!! Jaitlyn and Hannah + Tyler have reignited by passionate flames for the franchise laugh out loud laugh out loud And last season with C+C wasn’t bad either! The new producers are rock stars.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 3rd - Epi 4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+50
Fermont girl
Fleurdesel
Idlemess
Norcalgal
RealityEscape