SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MenTellAll - Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:38 am

I hope it's not Mike. He turned me off on the Bette with his "queen's" talk and it's getting worse in BIP. Think I am done with him.

Peter would be great. If not Peter then maybe a more mature Chris Bukowski depending on how he comes off as in BIP or Derek as far as BIP is concerned.....then I'd say Tyler.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

MenTellAll - Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by lovelycrumpets Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:03 am

Tyler is out of the running because he announce he committed to running marathons in the fall during filming of the Bachelor. New York marathon on November 3rd, and Chicago marathon on October 13th.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/tyler-cameron-just-made-a-big-announcement-why-he-might-be-out-of-the-running-for-the-bachelor/ar-AAFRk4G?ocid=spartanntp

"I have your daughter's best interests. I really do love your daughter, and I can stand here and say it and be 100% behind it -- or I wouldn't. I want her to be my wife, and I want to be her best friend, and I want to be her biggest cheerleader... Before I got out here my dad got really sick, and it put a lot of things into perspective for me. I love your daughter, and I want that girl to be the mother of my kids. I want her to lead my family in faith the way she's done so far on this trip and be that strong women that she is. I don't have any second guessing or any doubt about me and her -- at all." beatingheart

lovelycrumpets

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:25 am

FMG2015 wrote:I’m oddly surprised that Peter hasn’t been posting regularly. He only has 3 posts since the finale and he hardly uses IG stories. I kinda expected Jason Tartick style campaigning from him. IDK maybe it’ll come.  JMO.

He also has 1M followers and isn’t verified yet.
Mike is verified and has just over 400k

I think it’s because Peter has a real job and spends most of his time at thatso doesn’t post much (which makes me like him more). Tells me more about Peter not being verified than all the guys who raced to get it done.

I have no clue what Mike currently does besides post cheesy pics. Imo

But number of followers or verified has never been a factor.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:30 am

Tayshia was on Rachel & Ali's podcast and she picked Mike for Bachelor when asked if she thought it should be him or Peter. I'm mentioning this because she was on BIP with Mike so I imagine she got to know him.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:20 pm

albean99 wrote:Tayshia was on Rachel & Ali's podcast and she picked Mike for Bachelor when asked if she thought it should be him or Peter. I'm mentioning this because she was on BIP with Mike so I imagine she got to know him.

I think both Peter and Mike have contracts at this point.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:29 pm

I love this - as an iPhone user, I can relate to asking what? about Mike!

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/bad-news-bachelor-nations-mike-194800724.html

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:07 pm

I think Derek could also be in the running. Someone mentioned him upthread. His exit on BIP will be a factor. I think he will grow followers.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:38 pm

notarose wrote:I think Derek could also be in the running. Someone mentioned him upthread. His exit on BIP will be a factor. I think he will grow followers.

Can you remind me about what happened with his gf from bip last year or year before? I have a vague memory of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:48 pm

BlueTone wrote:
notarose wrote:I think Derek could also be in the running. Someone mentioned him upthread. His exit on BIP will be a factor. I think he will grow followers.

Can you remind me about what happened with his gf from bip last year or year before? I have a vague memory of them.

Taylor was not just Derek’s gf. She was his fiancé but alas, they broke up.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:50 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
BlueTone wrote:

Taylor was not just Derek’s gf. She was his fiancé but alas, they broke up.

I missed that break up, and hate it cause they seemed special together.

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:47 am

Evidently there were issues with Derek and Taylor before the engagement. They had a fight in paradise that was aired on tv. She had also ask that he not propose and he went ahead and did it anyways. She felt bad about turning him down on TV so said yes. They never could agree on where to live (she was on the west coast, he was on the east coast). When they did break up, she tried to get her personal belongings that were at his place back and he wouldn't return her phone calls so she could make arrangements.

Also, he did Olivia dirty as well. Slept with her for awhile then broke it off saying he didn't want to get involved with anyone from BN. Then he goes to BIP and hooks up with Taylor. Now he is back again.

Not a fan of Derek.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:49 am

@HavaDrPepper That’s too bad. Thanks for the background info.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+56
luvstx
Doats
justcallmegranny
North
albean99