SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bip - Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:37 pm

I don’t think Mike has given them much on BIP to highlight.  Which is why I am not convinced he is the best lead option.  I am still hoping for Peter and like him even more for being fairly quiet and just returning to his Preshow job.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

bip - Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Stacia620 Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:57 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:I don’t think Mike has given them much on BIP to highlight.  Which is why I am not convinced he is the best lead option.  I am still hoping for Peter and like him even more for being fairly quiet and just returning to his Preshow job.

I'm hoping for Peter too. I wonder why he is not being interviewed by anyone??
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:51 pm

Stacia620 wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:I don’t think Mike has given them much on BIP to highlight.  Which is why I am not convinced he is the best lead option.  I am still hoping for Peter and like him even more for being fairly quiet and just returning to his Preshow job.

I'm hoping for Peter too. I wonder why he is not being interviewed by anyone??

I was wondering why too , and I mentioned it in a IG to Lauren Zima., but I already think I know why and as I mentioned before , they want the FIRST MOC and Mike had it in the bag a long time ago.   I'll be surprised if I end up being wrong but I doubt it. IMO Mike looks like a really nice guy and I have no doubt that he is great man/person,but I just don't think he'll make a good bachelor and I dont think he'll bring in new viewers. They are just using Derek for hype. JMO
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:05 pm

^^^
Mike and Derek being on BIP makes them currently buzzworthy. I suppose Peter could be brought in to do one of the recap shows but even on Bette he stayed out of the talk during cocktail parties. Perhaps not his thing to chat about other people?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:32 pm

Well at-least no one has spent their whole summer campaigning to be the next bachelor like we’ve seen in past seasons only to be let down.

If it’s Mike, Peter will be just fine (he already appears to be pretty content with his pilot life and really hasn’t used his 1.1M followers to his advantage yet)
If it’s Peter, Mike will be fine.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:10 pm

On Reddit, someone who lives in Peter's neighborhood said they had to sign disclosures for filming there. Obviously we've had people who have filmed intro videos only to not end up getting it (Caila), but it sounds like he's still very much in the running.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:41 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:On Reddit, someone who lives in Peter's neighborhood said they had to sign disclosures for filming there. Obviously we've had people who have filmed intro videos only to not end up getting it (Caila), but it sounds like he's still very much in the running.
Seeing his current IG story I hope he is!  He is so much fun as is his family!  He shows his personality and I love it!

I would bring it over if I knew how to

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by sun20j2001 Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:25 pm

That person who posted that said that their co-worker that lives in the area said that they had to sign disclosures.

sun20j2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:47 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:I think they are pushing Mike, and it’s not making me like him any more.  I will watch but I hope to see some personality on the show not just smiles and cheesy lines.  What is his day job?
IMO, Mike just isn't coming off well. Really like Peter's personality and how he was with Hannah..Protecting her when knucklehead came back at F3 RC. He may be Vanilla to some but IMO, that's been something from a lead's point of view that's worked over the last several seasons.

Love my vanilla icecream with a little kick now and then. Think that when given the opportunity, we will see more of Peter's personality come through...I just hope that he's given that opportunity as I can't wait to see him in another season.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:21 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:I think they are pushing Mike, and it’s not making me like him any more.  I will watch but I hope to see some personality on the show not just smiles and cheesy lines.  What is his day job?
IMO, Mike just isn't coming off well.  Really like Peter's personality and how he was with Hannah..Protecting her when knucklehead came back at F3 RC.  He may be Vanilla to some but IMO, that's been something from a lead's point of view that's worked over the last several seasons.

Love my vanilla icecream with a little kick now and then.  Think that when given the opportunity, we will see more of Peter's personality come through...I just hope that he's given that opportunity as I can't wait to see him in another season.

I agree with everything you said. I think Peter would be the perfect choice for Bachelor. I'm invested in his story and would like to know more about him.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:52 pm

Listened to Juliet on Bachelor Party. She thinks the current choices are bland. Her pick for next Bach - Dean Unglert affraid
IMO the most dramatic, most polarizing, most unpredictable EVER rofl

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by ilgirl Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:32 pm

RS tweeted tonight that it's Peter...
ilgirl
ilgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+56
luvstx
Doats
justcallmegranny
North
albean99