SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mysthelma Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:00 pm

bluwavz wrote:'BiP's Chris Randone Says Mike Johnson Made This Critical Mistake If He Hoped to Become 'Bachelor' (Exclusive)
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/apos-bip-apos-star-chris-234725760.html

Chris and Krystal should have several seats. Mike isn’t Colton to pretend to still be in love with Hannah when she showed up in paradise... their reasoning is just stupid imo. Yes,We haven’t seen Mike’s emotional side because he didn’t have one with Hannah. To me he was friend zoned by Hannah.  And so far he doesn’t have a romantic connection with anyone in bip and I respect him for not faking it. Imo

Last edited by mysthelma on Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 1f49b  Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:13 pm

mysthelma wrote:
bluwavz wrote:'BiP's Chris Randone Says Mike Johnson Made This Critical Mistake If He Hoped to Become 'Bachelor' (Exclusive)

Chris and Krystal should have several seats. Mike isn’t Colton to pretend to still be in love with Hannah when she showed up in paradise... their reasoning is just stupid imo. Yes,We haven’t seen Mike’s emotional side because he didn’t have one with Hannah. To me he was friend zoned by Hannah.  And so far he doesn’t have a romantic connection with anyone in bip and I respect him for not taking it. Imo

I’m with you @mysthelma..what these people don’t get is that is simply not who Mke is or even who his fans would want him to be. Mike is not the type of man who will be crying and snotting over a woman who rejected him months ago. He better not!! Hannah is yesterday’s news. People who don’t understand that need to figure it out and grow up. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:30 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
mysthelma wrote:

Chris and Krystal should have several seats. Mike isn’t Colton to pretend to still be in love with Hannah when she showed up in paradise... their reasoning is just stupid imo. Yes,We haven’t seen Mike’s emotional side because he didn’t have one with Hannah. To me he was friend zoned by Hannah.  And so far he doesn’t have a romantic connection with anyone in bip and I respect him for not taking it. Imo

I’m with you @mysthelma..what these people don’t get is that is simply not who Mke is or even who his fans would want him to be. Mike is not the type of man who will be crying and snotting over a woman who rejected him months ago. He better not!! Hannah is yesterday’s news. People who don’t understand that need to figure it out and grow up. All IMO.

I do think most of the viewing public want to see that the next lead can fall in love.  Not having that on either show does hurt him. We haven’t seen him fall or be vulnerable. It did hurt his chances imo

Still a great guy

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:29 pm

I'm curious about what Mike's like with Sydney and whether there's any chemistry. Ultimately, I don’t think it’s anything he did or didn’t do if he doesn’t get the gig. Nick and Colton didn’t do anything at BIP that made them more worth of being TB, IMO.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:44 pm

albean99 wrote:I'm curious about what Mike's like with Sydney and whether there's any chemistry. Ultimately, I don’t think it’s anything he did or didn’t do if he doesn’t get the gig. Nick and Colton didn’t do anything at BIP that made them more worth of being TB, IMO.

Nick I agree with but he had done the work before by falling for two prior leads. I think Colton’s relationship with Tia helped him. I am just thinking of the vent public, not me.

I would like to see more of Mike with Sydney. But based on spoilers I don’t think there was much to show.

Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:02 pm

Pretty annoyed today with all these talking heads of the franchise talking about why Mike is not ready to be the lead. You have Chris and Krystal. Dean said something on his podcast about why they don't show Mike on BIP. Apparently has to do with what Mike's likes to read. And now you have Wells adding his opinion.

https://www.etonline.com/why-wells-adams-thinks-mike-johnson-isnt-ready-to-be-the-bachelor-exclusive-131370

I won't go on a long rant about why there comments bug the heck out of me. But I will say I rather hear what makes Peter (or Derek since he is the only other named mention in the discussion right now) a better choice rather than all these things that seem to be against Mike. I just don't like the narrative that is taking place. It is not a good look. The show and network know they have to defend their choice come announcement day. I don't need to hear the talking heads to spin it. It these people are going to answer questions from Lauren Zima let it not just be the question why not Mike instead how about why Peter or Derek. I would rather have Mike but I am willing to hear why the others make such good choices and I feel like I haven't heard the yet. All jmho.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:36 pm

Each potential lead has BN peeps supporting them. Just like us they will never all agree.

at least Wells was honest he doesn’t know Peter so said little about him. And saidcalo5 of good things about Mike. Also I have to factor in the things these people know the potential leads personally and therefore know more than me why they do or do not support a potential lead.

Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+56
luvstx
Doats
justcallmegranny
North
albean99