SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MenTellAll - Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:40 am

It also depends on what these guys want... Mike could be snapped by Demi Lovato ( MenTellAll - Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 3806527698 ) Tyler by Hannah and Pilot Pete by Delta...
hehehe
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

MenTellAll - Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:51 pm

I don't care what colour he is, it's what I see within that I'm attracted to. He to me seems very mature, has been through a lot I'm sure, and just seems like a humble sincere sweet guy!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:14 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I don't care what colour he is, it's what I see within that I'm attracted to. He to me seems very mature, has been through a lot I'm sure, and just seems like a humble sincere sweet guy!

yes  I think Mike has a good sense of who he is a man so the focus could be on who can match him to form the right relationship.
I feel Colton and Hannah’s “journeys” were a step back - still figuring themselves out.
Mike is a solid choice by me. Smiley

The only challenge IMO would be protecting the privacy/identity of his former girlfriend given her miscarriage is likely a sensitive matter although Arie had a similar past situation.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:41 pm

IMO, Mike is a man. Well-adjusted, mature.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:25 pm

@notarose I had no idea about the miscarriage. That is a very emotionally draining situation to go through. Hopefully all is well with her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:38 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@notarose I had no idea about the miscarriage. That is a very emotionally draining situation to go through. Hopefully all is well with her.

I thought Mike talked about it. Am I confusing him with someone else?

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:55 pm

@notarose Pay no attention to me! I've had my head buried in work and a very difficult course for the last several months. Just trying to get my brain to work on planet earth.

He may very well have talked about it, I just didn't see it or read it. TY!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:04 pm

Moved from the SHV thread.

Aunties_Love wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:Just so you know Peter posted a picture of him and flight attendants!( which is the same girl that posted it yesterday) so don’t think he is there today..
Anyway what was interesting that LZ replayed ..oh a handsome man surrounded by beautiful women.. sounds like a TV show!
So I wonder if they are still thinking Peter for Bach?
I can definately see that.  IMO it is between him and Tyler.  Don't think Mike has a chance.  They didn't give Mike enough airtime in critical moments.  IE with Peter, he's been in a lot of romantic moments, stood up for Hannah a lot especially at the F3 RC, and was shown a lot more.  Mike wasn't shown much but for one critical thing when he talked about his GF's misscarriage.  Think that they are wanting either Peter or Tyler as the next lead.

Jolena wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:Just so you know Peter posted a picture of him and flight attendants!( which is the same girl that posted it yesterday) so don’t think he is there today..
Anyway what was interesting that LZ replayed ..oh a handsome man surrounded by beautiful women.. sounds like a TV show!
So I wonder if they are still thinking Peter for Bach?
I can definately see that.  IMO it is between him and Tyler.  Don't think Mike has a chance.  They didn't give Mike enough airtime in critical moments.  IE with Peter, he's been in a lot of romantic moments, stood up for Hannah a lot especially at the F3 RC, and was shown a lot more.  Mike wasn't shown much but for one critical thing when he talked about his GF's misscarriage.  Think that they are wanting either Peter or Tyler as the next lead.

I think mike has the best shot as next lead IF Tyler is either F1 or he dosent want it and the biggest clue that they want Mike is that he shows up in paradise ( more exposure). Jmo

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:00 pm

I haven't been here in ages...still travelling...but just binge watched the FDs and MTA with my travel buddy. Based on his MTA appearance, it is clear to me that Mike is auditioning for the lead. He was sincere, charming, self deprecating. As if he knew what was coming. Clearly he has been in talks and other than Tyler, he would probably make the most interesting lead. Since he was eliminated earlier than the other two potentials, I suspect BIP is just a way to up his profile and keep him in peoples thoughts since all the drama about to explode will no doubt make people forget all about him.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:09 pm

I read in another thread here earlier this week but have no idea which one that got me thinking about the next lead.

Basically it is what story line can the next lead fulfill when they cast them. We all know it was the virgin story line for Colton. Hannah is "beast mode" which IMO they have carried out in their editing (Ep 1 dumping Scott), cancelling all the cocktail parties and dumping Luke P on FSD only to send him back so she can go beast mode on him again.

Now that brings me to the thought I had. With the news about Peter dumping his ex in December then the add-on information about the other girl he dated and dumped in the same fashion. Peter would be a perfect bachelor for them...

The guy falls in "love" easily. What better story line than to have a lead that cannot make up his mind about any of the girls on his season because he "loves" them all! Talk about a messy season.

So IMO the gossip that has come out about him may just have upped his ranking with TPTB... if he can work things out with Delta to be gone that long again.

I also feel that the age range of the girls that are cast will fit nicely with Peter since he is 27.

I honestly don't plan on watching no matter who it is. I don't enjoy watching the men leads anymore.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:20 pm

notarose wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I don't care what colour he is, it's what I see within that I'm attracted to. He to me seems very mature, has been through a lot I'm sure, and just seems like a humble sincere sweet guy!

yes  I think Mike has a good sense of who he is a man so the focus could be on who can match him to form the right relationship.
I feel Colton and Hannah’s “journeys” were a step back - still figuring themselves out.

The only challenge IMO would be protecting the privacy/identity of his former girlfriend given her miscarriage is likely a sensitive matter although Arie had a similar past situation.

I agree. Think it’s time for an older cast. Colton has such young girls 22-24. Really looking forward to seeing mike on BIP and his edit.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:03 pm

LaineyG wrote:
notarose wrote:

I agree. Think it’s time for an older cast.  Colton has such young girls 22-24. Really looking forward to seeing mike on BIP and his edit.

What happens on BIP makes a difference. With Mike and Hannah I felt it was always friendzone so it will be interesting to see Mike interact with women he may be attracted to.
Someone else may also pop from BIP as well.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+56
luvstx
Doats
justcallmegranny
North
albean99