SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

Page 29 of 50 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 39 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelor - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

Post by whit90 Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:41 pm

Jolena wrote:Just saw a beautiful pic of Cassie on her IG. Says shes going to Paris. Anyone know if she's going with Colton? Dosen't seem like she's going with her sister giving her sisters response. Anyone? TIA 

Is Paris the hot spot for Bachelor nation these days?  no idea  Hannah G was just there with Dylan and Tyler is supposedly going with his brother in a couple weeks. Smiley

No Colton is in Nebraska and did not go. I think it has to do with a brand of clothing because many others contestants have posted about the same thing.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

thebachelor - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

Post by Jolena Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:14 am

Thanks @whit90 !  Aren't they suppose to be taking that vacation to Thailand this fall that was given to them on ATFR?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:19 am

Jolena wrote:Thanks @whit90 !  Aren't they suppose to be taking that vacation to Thailand this fall that was given to them on ATFR?

Yes nothing has changed !
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:53 am

whit90 wrote:
Jolena wrote:Just saw a beautiful pic of Cassie on her IG. Says shes going to Paris. Anyone know if she's going with Colton? Dosen't seem like she's going with her sister giving her sisters response. Anyone? TIA 

Is Paris the hot spot for Bachelor nation these days?  no idea  Hannah G was just there with Dylan and Tyler is supposedly going with his brother in a couple weeks. Smiley

No Colton is in Nebraska and did not go. I think it has to do with a brand of clothing because many others contestants have posted about the same thing.

Yeah i think its a brand and has to do with Paris Fashion week, which is through this Tuesday. She also mentioned in a comment that she wouldnt be there long enough to do something so i dont think its a long trip, probably just a few days-a week
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:56 pm

Thanks @StevAlimc! Very well done to capture the love these two always demonstrate towards each other!

thebachelor - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 29 Colcas

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:00 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks @StevAlimc! Very well done to capture the love these two always demonstrate towards each other!

thebachelor - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 29 Colcas

I agree ! Thank You I love the new banner and it truly shows the love that they have for each other !
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:09 am

GuardianAngel wrote: They post the cutest IG's and it's evident to me they are crazy about each other, so I'll enjoy it while I can. Smiley

Speaking of, while not a direct photo of them, their banter with Blake on Colton's post yesterday was quite cute and funny!

cassierandolph Why do you guys look like guilty little kids in this 😂💕
 balockaye.h @cassierandolph ...that popcorn isn’t ours 😏
 coltonunderwood @cassierandolph Blake’s a bad influence, he stole a kids popcorn
 cassierandolph @balockaye.h @coltonunderwood Knew it!!! 😉
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Mella13 Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:32 am

From Cassie's last IG post... Colton is hanging out with her dad. So... everything is just fine. Smiley
Mella13
Mella13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:49 pm

In addition to the cute video cassie posted of her dad and colton this morning heres a new article with her: https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/cassie-and-colton-are-on-the-same-page-about-marriage/

“Me and him are 100 percent on the same page,” Randolph, 24, told Us Weekly exclusively on Friday, September 27 at Lulus’ Pop-Up shop in Los Angeles, open September 28 to October 6, on Friday, September 27. “So, when you hear things out there, when people are saying, ‘They’re not on the same page.’ I’m like, ‘You’re not in this relationship!’ We actually are. We’re really good. We’re in a good spot.”’

Randolph then noted how the couple is enjoying where they are after experiencing “such a crazy year” appearing on The Bachelor together. “We’re like, we just need to be normal for a bit and enjoy,” she continued. “These past few weeks, we’d have nights where we just come back and hang out with my cats and just watch TV and cook dinner. I was like, ‘These are my favorite nights. We need to have more of these.’ It’s what we’re getting back into right now.”

“Usually, I take a step back and don’t say anything because it’s not worth it,” she continued. “But then I was like, ‘You know, this is my relationship and I need to defend it and we’re good.’ It was bugging me that people were saying that we weren’t. I just didn’t want the wrong idea to be out there.”

PINKHEART
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:17 pm

Bachhh022 wrote:In addition to the cute video cassie posted of her dad and colton this morning heres a new article with her: https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/cassie-and-colton-are-on-the-same-page-about-marriage/

“Me and him are 100 percent on the same page,” Randolph, 24, told Us Weekly exclusively on Friday, September 27 at Lulus’ Pop-Up shop in Los Angeles, open September 28 to October 6, on Friday, September 27. “So, when you hear things out there, when people are saying, ‘They’re not on the same page.’ I’m like, ‘You’re not in this relationship!’ We actually are. We’re really good. We’re in a good spot.”’

Randolph then noted how the couple is enjoying where they are after experiencing “such a crazy year” appearing on The Bachelor together. “We’re like, we just need to be normal for a bit and enjoy,” she continued. “These past few weeks, we’d have nights where we just come back and hang out with my cats and just watch TV and cook dinner. I was like, ‘These are my favorite nights. We need to have more of these.’ It’s what we’re getting back into right now.”

“Usually, I take a step back and don’t say anything because it’s not worth it,” she continued. “But then I was like, ‘You know, this is my relationship and I need to defend it and we’re good.’ It was bugging me that people were saying that we weren’t. I just didn’t want the wrong idea to be out there.”
PINKHEART

I don't want to discuss it too much, because it 99% belongs in the discussion thread (but I'm finding that quite negative and not a nice place to be in), but the only two people who know what's going on 100% in their relationship is Cassie and Colton, and I completely understand why Cassie addressed it - and speaking to US who were the ones to start this whole thing off after reddit, where of course she was going to be asked about it at an event by the media. They seem good, on the same page, and hopefully this just brings them closer together and they keep going at their own pace ❤.

In other news, this instastory made me laugh waaay too much. Something completely non serious and lighthearted between them while they're in completely opposite timezones and making the most of the few waking hours they have together.
thebachelor - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2 - Page 29 71098889_970998869928665_3399698712491894217_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=105&se=7&oh=5943fe724458234a798f831adb5a1291&oe=5D94EC6D&ig_cache_key=MjE0NDY1MzIxMjI5Mjc3MTg3NQ%3D%3D
cassie's instastory
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:54 pm

❤❤
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:52 am

Just a few catch up posts from the last couple of days. Cassie looks to be having the best time in Paris, and from her caption on her last post, will more than likely be home this weekend.

Colton is releasing a new wine in 2020! And Cass is excited to drink it with him!

cassierandolph Me! 🙋🏼‍� With you! hehe

They seem to be missing each other quite a bit. Cass has posted a couple of stories tagging Colton (the salt shaker 😂), and Colton posted this photo of them just before.

And Colton would like us to know, that they're most definitely not related 😂

And that his younger brothers and raising money for their scouts and Colton is bringing Cass home from cheese popcorn 🍿 (last slide).
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 50 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 39 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - #2

+34
veg_out
jojo47
leavers
beader
smg2587