SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 10 of 90 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 50 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by misslurking Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:17 am

@HEA
not saying SHVs are not taking place but its my impression too that the new producers have come up with a new strategy involving SHV that takes into account SM and coaching the lead and F1 on how to stay vague about real time updates and location sharing.

Basically since last few seasons SM has been the reason spoilers were confirmed and now they have turned the tables and used SM to their advantage.
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by ReneeM Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:56 am

Yeah the SM aspect has been very different so far. Since the SM era started in this show I don’t think there’s been a lead who’s as absent as Hannah’s been. She really only posts to promote w/e interview or appearance she’s done/doing, a crumb of her personal life here & there, and the fan interactions been pretty minimal. She was a pretty active SM user before her season so either her season doesn’t end well (she ends up alone) and she’s over it, or TPTB have put strict rules in place about what she’s allowed to post.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:42 am

luvstx wrote:I don't recognize that lake in Wyckoff...will keep thinking.

But I do think you found the match with the Tyler pic so he was probably in Wyckoff yesterday.

Unfortunately, my niece doesn't know his friends.

If he's still there on Thursday, I can stalk him as I'll be there then!  Just kidding

I live in South Jersey. Just googled Wyckoff. Here's a lake called Shadow Lake. https://www.hookandbullet.com/fishing-shadow-lake-franklin-lakes-nj/

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:20 am

limoncello wrote:^ May I ask the concept of what? I wasn’t talking about changing the concept, obviously SHV is the integral part of the whole process.

My opinion was only based on what RS supposedly reported and I’m taking Elan into consideration too. I never implied there are radical changes within or it will be completely different, I am just speculating that comparing to previous seasons won’t necessarily give us the clues we’re looking for.

misslurking wrote:@HEA
not saying SHVs are not taking place but its my impression too that the new producers have come up with a new strategy involving SHV that takes into account SM and coaching the lead and F1 on how to stay vague about real time updates and location sharing.

Basically since last few seasons SM has been the reason spoilers were confirmed and now they have turned the tables and used SM to their advantage.

always good to speculate yes

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:42 pm

Tyler reposted a story of him doing a photoshoot in nyc for a clothing company and Jed has a video of him falling on twitter earlier this morning. Unsure if either of these videos are from today. Hannah has been mia after her promo post.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:50 pm

Anyone know where Peter or Luke P are today? Just curious...

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:56 pm

Peter noted that he just spent 6 straight days flying yesterday on Instagram, so I am guessing he is home enjoying some time off. Luke usually stays quiet episode air days from what I have notice.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:01 pm

@smg2587 thanks for that info. Such a weird shv season. Tptb have gotten really good at sm subterfuge it would seem.

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:14 pm

Ha I think Hannah's dad is trolling right now if you follow his account. He followed a Jed and Hannah account that hasn't been updated since the first episode. Liked the video of Tyler and Hannah 20 minutes ago. And two days ago from the same account below liked the picture of Hannah and Tyler's 1on1 and the video of Peter asking to be Hannah's boyfriend. I think he knows people are watching him.

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 Screen27
https://www.instagram.com/p/BylC8znn7mU/

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:13 pm

i was just looking at that people interview that blu posted in the sm thread and it says she was in MIami! Is it wrong to think that maybe Hannah and Tyler could have been together while she was doing her press tour? because ppl didn't really know who her f1 was for awhile right? so i know it assumed they spent time together when they got back from greece in nyc...but what about if he actually followed her around a bit? so maybe they have spent a lot more time together before the show started airing? question
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:28 pm

@LeapofFaith Tyler's in NYC right now (unfortunately).

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:35 pm

@LeapofFaith that interview's from yesterday, probably from the tv show premiere even thingy.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 90 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 50 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+75
Emilia23_12
jojo47
CHO
Mia_Leoni
Eagle Eye