SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 11 of 90 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 50 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by alwayscooking Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:14 pm

suzq wrote:@LeapofFaith   Tyler's in NYC right now (unfortunately).

Tyler and his abc food tour friend posted a IG story of them together riding on the bike about 23 hours ago. Tyler then reposts another IG story of himself about 5 hours ago, supposedly in NY, but the jacket he's wearing is not a jacket you'd wear in June, it's a puffy down coat. So as far as I know we haven't seen anything of Tyler in real time today.

Hannah was in Miami last night but people noticed she seemed to have skipped out early since she wasn't in any IG stories of the other bach people that were there. Also Hannah's been fairly quiet on SM today.... maybe they're watching tonight's episode together.
'
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bleiby527 Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:17 pm

The puffy coat was for a modeling shoot that I think was probably today. I think Tyler is still in New York based on his latest stories.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:19 pm

The company Tyler's doing the shoot for makes coats so it makes sense why he'd be in one even though the weather doesn't call for it.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:24 pm

Not sure what others think but Imo the photo shoot photos don’t look like Tyler has a moustache, esp sam.newyork inst story? Anyway he was watching esp with friends so obv still in nyc area so photo shoot likely.

Last edited by Loulou on Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:22 pm

Both Tyler and Jed watched the show with friends this evening. Neither at a shv. Tyler with his friend Nick who lives in Manhattan but family is the NJ family. Jed with friends one of them even advertised a watch party with Jed. I think he was very selective giving the address though. Jed just put a story up with his artist friend Sean.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:26 pm

Thanks @smg2587 for all your updates.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:51 pm

Figured Tyler wasn't with Hannah...again. After watching this episode wouldn't be surprised if she actually walked away alone. Her insistence on keeping Luke P is clouding her judgement.

Where is Hannah supposed to be right now? She can't still be doing press. This whole thing is just weird.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:04 am

She’s on gma in the morning-live or not, I don’t know. But if live then she’s in ny (hopefully not remote location)
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:07 am

Hannah put up some stories says she slept during the episode. It looks like she is home from the last story. The gma interview was pretaped Friday at CMAfest. She did a few twitter lives in the middle of the episode and put up a new ig post as well though. So I don't think she slept thru the whole thing. Most of it probably but not the whole thing.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:01 am

I can't believe that she hadn't watched the episode before tonight. I think that she has the ability to get shows early. However, I wouldn't want to admit to watching this episode--a lot of viewers are pretty vocal on Twitter concerning her choice to keep Luke P.

I like her as The Bachelorette, but she may want to be prepared for some backlash for keeping Luke around. Still hoping for evidence of some SHV meetups.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:24 am

Tyler just posted a story with his feet walking to the song Coffee by Miguel in his Instagram stories. The lyrics seem romantic to me? Actually just listened to it and it's a very sexy song, reminds me of Prince - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr5NmWeqCQs

Even if they're not together, thanks for the song recommendation Tyler. I love it!

I wish I could paint our love
These moments and vibrant hues
Love play, turns in to gun play
Gun play turns into pillow talk
Pillow talk turns into sweet dreams
Sweet dreams turns into coffee in the morning (coffee in the morning)
We talk street art and sarcasm
Crashing movie and high fashion
Peach color, moon glistens as the plot thickens
As we laugh over shot guns and tongue kisses
Bubble bath, Truth or Dare, and Would You Rather
A cold flame, feeling no shame
Drugs, sex, and Polaroids
Biggest star in the sky
We could both say goodbye
I wish I could paint our love
These moments and vibrant hues
Love play, turns in to gun play
Gun play turns into pillow talk
Pillow talk turns into sweet dreams
Sweet dreams turns into coffee in the morning
Coffee in…

Last edited by Bleiby527 on Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:00 am; edited 2 times in total

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvs247 Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:11 am

Hannah’s IG stories do not show her house, she is zoomed in so you cannot see her location well. Her mom and best friend have watch parties so I’m sure if she was home she would be with them and it would be loud. Not waking up and sounding like she is alone. Could be a SHV and seeing as he was walking to somewhere and she has GMA tomorrow (although I think it’s pre recorded), this could be it.

Silvs247

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 90 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 50 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+75
Emilia23_12
jojo47
CHO
Mia_Leoni
Eagle Eye