SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 31 of 90 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 60 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by misslurking Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:44 pm

@blackhalo

"You don't own me, you don't get to decide what I can and cannot do because first of all you are not my husband and even my husband the person I am going to be with will allow me to be my own person"

These were her words on the promo from IMT. This woman is pissed ! She won't let a controlling person like Luke P take over her life or demand answers from her. Her words align with how Tyler treated her. Time and again he has openly told her he believes in her abilities, he wants her to succeed and he thinks that the world could be theirs. Tyler is the person who will let her be her own person.

Like @sosleepy said perfectly clearly Luke thought Hannah owed it to him to not sleep with any of her top 4. He goes on to shame her because he can't digest the fact that she doesn't owe him anything. RS confirmed that Luke's was the last FSD.

I am also pretty sure Tyler being mad at Luke is the reason for someone of the shade he throws at him on SM. He has personal vested interest in this process being the F1 and knowing first hand some of the stunts he pulled with Hannah. Anyone would he pissed at him for the lengths he went to mentally and emotionally drain her.
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bleiby527 Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:47 pm

Hannah also liked this Tweet which in my opinion points to Tyler. At least for me, ha!

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 Tyler10

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:56 pm

It points to all the guys not named Luke P IMO 😂

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:12 pm

I would bet money that Tyler and Hannah got together last night. There was a sighting of Hannah at the airport yesterday and Tyler was busy until his food tour was over. He posted that pic of the fight last night but if he were actually there seems like it would have been a live/video instead of a still picture. His friend that he tagged in the pic also posted the exact same pic to his IG story.

Hannah's story today was just a close up of her saying it was 1 year ago she applied for the Bachelor. Up close video so you can't see anything in the background, and then she posted her old bachelor audition tape. So she could be anywhere.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:16 pm

alwayscooking wrote:I would bet money that Tyler and Hannah got together last night.  There was a sighting of Hannah at the airport yesterday and Tyler was busy until his food tour was over.  He posted that pic of the fight last night but if he were actually there seems like it would have been a live/video instead of a still picture.  His friend that he tagged in the pic also posted the exact same pic to his IG story.

Hannah's story today was just a close up of her saying it was 1 year ago she applied for the Bachelor.  Up close video so you can't see anything in the background, and then she posted her old bachelor audition tape.  So she could be anywhere.

Shhhhhh.... girl, what are you doing? Don’t jinx it!!!! laugh out loud

I’m extremely hesitant to get my hopes up. But yeah. Fx
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:24 pm

I'm scared to say anything if anyone in his family lurks here and tells him to post a story to throw us off. But he wasn't in the most recent story by his friend Matt James, who is with all the people who were filming the kids on the ABCfoodtours tour yesterday. It looks like they're in a restaurant or bar and are working on making a film or promotional video about ABCFoodTours. No sign of Tyler and he's not tagged in any of their stories.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:52 pm

A close up of the sink and door from Hannah's first stories that @mercieme took. From looking at the picture of the Mexico resort it doesn't look like a match to the sink Hannah's story. I really think the lighting and door match her house, jmo. Not sure about the sink.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 Screen31
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 C06c3610

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:56 pm

Wow I'm impressed you can get anything out of that picture! Smiley Whether or not this story was taken at her house (and we also don't know if it was taken yesterday or today or even two weeks ago), I think Hannah so far today does not want anyone to know where she is.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:06 pm

so there is a major flaws in the scenario about Luke arguing about Tyler

1. Luke is supposedly F4. He may return at RC F3 but RS said that Hannah will not bend her decision

2. the teaser was last episode and IMO this will be part of the 2nd 1-1 with Luke. F4 means hometown and if the top 4 went to Greece since he was eliminated at F4 it makes no sense she had dinner with Luke. ... so for me, it is dinner part of the 2nd 1-1

3. How Luke could talk abou sex in fantasy dates since he was eliminated at F4 and the talk does look like she took Luke for dinner at F3... makes no logic imo

ok. so chances are minimal that Luke is F1 but IMO he cannot be totally ruled out until we see the FRC and after.

This said. I am slowly but surely starting to believe that this season the lead decided to do not have SHV. It has nothing to do with her virginity since she admited that she is no longer one but maybe she decided or they decided to be like Sean as if I remember they did not have any SHV or just because she felt that this was the right thing to do in consideration of her faith.

all scenariii have been studied and what would be different this season?

- outside usa (already done that)
- penthouse with back and forth visit
- no SHV

outside this I do not know what would be different east coast instead of west coast? rachel and ashley did before, nothing new

so I am thinking no SHV

jmo

Last edited by HEA on Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:08 pm

Jed hasnt really posted any stories since yesterday and the one he posted yesterday was a repost of something from the show so he's been MIA and I haven't seen him tagged with any friends.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:11 pm

HEA wrote:

2. the teaser was last episode and IMO this will be part of the 2nd 1-1 with Luke. F4 means hometown and if the top 4 went to Greece since he was eliminated at F4 it makes no sense she had dinner with Luke. ... so for me, it is dinner part of the 2nd 1-1

???? Luke does not get a second 1-1. He is in a group date in episode 6, then he is on a 3-1 for episode 7. Hannah did not eliminate anyone at HTDs (includes Luke, Jed, Tyler, Peter), hence all four go to greece and receive FDs. In FDs, they have day and dinner/night portions. I think the trailer heavily insinuates the sl*tshaming to occur during their dinner portion of their FDs, imo.

As for possibilities of no SHVs... I mean, if the final couple never had a SHV, I don't think it's because of Hannah or her F1's belief/faith that's stopping them. That would be all production. I have a hard time believing that Hannah, who has come out of this show being very confident with her sexuality would have an issue with staying overnight wit her F1. This is the same girl, when asked about Colton's virginity post show with Cassie, her response was "I would hope not".

Last edited by dee on Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:17 pm

So we have this dinner table for 2 but it is not Luke and she is pissed off with who then?

So no elimination at F4 and they all have a FD?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 90 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 60 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+75
Emilia23_12
jojo47
CHO
Mia_Leoni
Eagle Eye