SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 32 of 90 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 61 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by dee Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:24 pm

@HEA Yes, all F4 go to Greece and all have scheduled FDs. There were pictures of Luke and Hannah's FD during the day portion. Sorry I would bring it over, but I'm typing on mobile right now.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Sprite Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:24 pm

@HEA Sean and Cat had SHVs and they saw one another in some unsanctioned ones as well from what I remember. They posted pics in onesies when she was visiting his family and there was one with a hula hoop. They just kept it PG.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:38 pm

Tyler just posted a Instagram story (a still picture) at a festival in the Bronx but he's not showing his face. We'll see if there are some more with his face or not.

Last edited by Bleiby527 on Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:40 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:Tyler just posted a Instagram story at a festival in the Bronx but he's not showing his face. We'll see if there are some more with his face or not.

laugh out loud, yeah, not buying it. I'm not buying anymore of his sm bs unless I actually see his face in real time.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:43 pm

Tyler just loves to emerge whenever people question his whereabouts. Tyler -- give us a little something please! JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:49 pm

I don't know if they're together or not but I do think both Hannah and Tyler are both very smart and more tech savvy than previous contestants. So that is making this a lot harder.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:09 pm

Flights from Mexico to LA are fairly common. I feel like if she was heading to LA, she would have had a direct flight to LA yesterday. Instead, she was in Phoenix. Maybe Phoenix was her layover to get home and she’s just hanging out right now.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:24 pm

Just for some clean up. Tyler posted another story tagging New York but not showing his face like the one last night and he put up stories from yesterday today. Hannah was seen at a Phoenix airport around 3 pm pdt yesterday and had stories today wearing the same dress from yesterday and near a sink not matching the Mexico resort. There is some belief she will be home this weekend because a twitter exchange with the Alabama football team twitter about attending a camp day. With Jed there hasn't been anything showing his face for the last 2 days. Also his roommates have been quiet and haven't posted stories in the last 24 hours.  So its unclear there whereabouts.

As far as sm activity Hannah only had her stories. She was on Instagram liking things last night around 11 pm est. So if there was a shv I don't think it started until today considering that. Jed and Tyler both liked and commented on a few things but both less than normal. This probably doesn't help until they show us their faces but that seems to be what is happening right now.

@Ash2214 Wish I could remember what time it said but yesterday from the airport closest to the bip resort their was only one flight to Phoenix that would fit the time she was scene but who knows if she used that airport or not. Also there where no direct flights from Phoenix to Alabama so she either had another layover after that or went somewhere else.

Edit to add last sm activity by all 3 about 30 minutes ago Jed replied to a tweet from Kevin (who wrote his 2 days ago). Tyler liked a picture of someone he follows about one hour ago and Hannah's stories where 9 hours ago.

Last edited by smg2587 on Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:04 pm

Well if she went to the Alabama football camp today I’d say there would have been pics of her there. There are lots of people at camps. My cousin works for Tennessee football and their camps are going on right now too. I’d say with both teams being SEC teams they have similar camp schedules and sorta the same atmosphere. I’m just assuming if Hannah, the current bachelorette was in attendance, we would have known it by now! When Colton was at Tennessee a few months ago everyone knew! Lol

Pretty sure they don’t do camps on Sunday’s either. Wonder if she’s just hanging out at home and wonder if Tyler really is in the Bronx. Why isn’t he getting recognized like other past popular contestants if he is out and about so much as he claims to be?!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:07 pm

Julie81 wrote:Well if she went to the Alabama football camp today I’d say there would have been pics of her there. There are lots of people at camps. My cousin works for Tennessee football and their camps are going on right now too. I’d say with both teams being SEC teams they have similar camp schedules and sorta the same atmosphere. I’m just assuming if Hannah, the current bachelorette was in attendance, we would have known it by now! When Colton was at Tennessee a few months ago everyone knew! Lol

Pretty sure they don’t do camps on Sunday’s either. Wonder if she’s just hanging out at home and wonder if Tyler really is in the Bronx. Why isn’t he getting recognized like other past popular contestants if he is out and about so much as he claims to be?!

This. But also, if he did leave NY, aren’t we at a point in the season where we should be getting airport sightings?

Hypothetically if Jed is F1, that’s a pretty crap F1 with his bar activities and shady likes. So I’m just over here hoping that Tyler is messing with us.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:12 pm

@Julie81 The Alabama tweet Hannah responed to said the camp was tomorrow thru Tuesday. Here is the tweet https://twitter.com/AlabamaHannah/status/1133406275524530176

Also just to add Hannah's brother may be trolling us he just followed Jed but he also follows Luke P and his sister in law so please don't take it seriously.

Last edited by smg2587 on Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:14 pm

I think with a baseball cap and dark sunglasses Tyler could probably be unseen if he wanted to be. A lot of guys in their 20s have his general look. He's much better looking than most guys of course, but he can hide that with a hat and sunglasses.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 90 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 61 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+75
Emilia23_12
jojo47
CHO
Mia_Leoni
Eagle Eye