SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 33 of 90 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 61 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by albean99 Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:21 pm

I don't see any way that Hannah chooses not to do SHVs. Why give up the time together? Nobody says you have to have sex. It's just like the Fantasy Suites, imo. I'm sure the lead wouldn't mind giving up a FD with the ones they don't pick but not their f1. All JMO.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15335

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by smg2587 Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:43 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:I think with a baseball cap and dark sunglasses Tyler could probably be unseen if he wanted to be. A lot of guys in their 20s have his general look. He's much better looking than most guys of course, but he can hide that with a hat and sunglasses.

I get the hat but I don't think he would wear sunglasses at the fight last night or at this festival because it is already dark out and he would stand out more, jmo.

Btw no tweets of any sightings today for the 3 of them that I could find.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:56 pm

I just find this whole season and the SM activity so strange. There is hardly any fan sightings like there normally is....just kinda weird. Oh well.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:28 am

Again no face but Jed posted a story from a studio it seems. Take it for what you will.

Edit to say it looks like some kind of schedule on the screen not sure if someone else can zoom in better. Unless that has something to do with music. I am not sure.

Last edited by smg2587 on Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:45 am

Whoever it is (Tyler or Jed) it seems like they've both decided not to show their faces today. They are very good friends after all, they might be helping each other out too.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:16 am

Tyler’s currently tweeting his results from a bachelorette soulmate quiz. I’m more curious why he’s doing this on a Saturday night..

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:39 am

smg2587 wrote:Again no face but Jed posted a story from a studio it seems. Take it for what you will.

Edit to say it looks like some kind of schedule on the screen not sure if someone else can zoom in better. Unless that has something to do with music. I am not sure.

Yay! My first post after waiting a while to be accepted! It’s how they record music. Similar to GarageBand . He is in a studio recording and it takes hours.

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:46 am

@Sharnee Welcome and thank you for the information and insight. It is good to know.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:05 am

Sharnee wrote:
smg2587 wrote:Again no face but Jed posted a story from a studio it seems. Take it for what you will.

Yay! My first post after waiting a while to be accepted! It’s how they record music. Similar to GarageBand . He is in a studio recording and it takes hours.

Welcome1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:09 am

HEA wrote:
Sharnee wrote:

Welcome1

Hey thanks! I’ve been reading for a few weeks after another site said how through you all were in uncovering info. I’m all for that ! Interesting that Tyler is doing something Bachelorette related tonight. Cute actually giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:23 am

Also if you were locked in a safe house, you might start taking Buzzfeed quizzes out of boredom on a Saturday night since you can't leave the house? Might just be my wishful thinking!

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:35 am

Bleiby527 wrote:Also if you were locked in a safe house, you might start taking Buzzfeed quizzes out of boredom on a Saturday night since you can't leave the house?  Might just be my wishful thinking!

Lol and even post random pics from the Bronx where the lights look like Christmas deco. scratch :gotcha:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 90 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 61 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+75
Emilia23_12
jojo47
CHO
Mia_Leoni
Eagle Eye