SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 59 of 90 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 74 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by sunshine50 Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:27 am

Sharnee wrote:@sunshine50 Lol, I’m invested because my friends live in Jupiter . I didn’t even know who Hannah was because I didn’t watch Colton’s Season . Reddit did mention this Forum as being great detectives so it peaked my interest because while lurking , I saw many felt the way I did about Hannah and Tyler . Instead of talking to the computer screen , I opted to join.

I watched JoJo and Jordan fall in love right before our very eyes on her season. I just loved it. It was the sweetest. I still follow them.
I was Jed and Hannah in the beginning but after the first date with Tyler....I melted and it was over for me. He is the one. I just hope she can see it!!!
If reality shows are my guilty pleasure so be it. laugh out loud

sunshine50

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:12 am

Phewww 20 pages to catch up! :thud Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 59 3806527698

There is good reasons why I go back and forth between T and J. Right now I wonder why the spoilers guru RS did not explain why this season is different about SHV? What does he know? Why not spoiling the reasons?

We established that T is pretty much at the place he says he is.

Jed as a country artist has a very flexible agenda

Hannah has media obligations every 2 weeks

Jed father is unhappy about an engagement proposal made on a show and would believe the real deal only if it goes the long run with no cameras around, no crew.... why? If Jed is not F1, why does he care?

RS waited a long time to spoil and waited a 2nd source to confirm it is T. What kind of proof did he get to be certain? Picture of the lovebirds

I personally see a connection with Jed. I wonder what is the tragedy he went through a year ago. I check his IG and it is clear he is a Christian and all his family. Therefore I do not picture him grabbing a girls booty and I am ready to give him the benefice of the doubt. I am not jumping into conclusion because it suits me to believe it.

I am still thinking about the evil eye necklace and the new black lava or onyx and turquoise bracelet Jed is wearing after show. That is for me a potential clue that I do not want to dismiss because yet again it is not convenient. Jed wore this jasper or wood bracelet in LA and Scotland. Maybe it is nothing at all but Santorini is a volcanic island with lava beaches. (One in particular). Lava bracelet are popular in Santorini. It may or may not be a clue. But I do not want to dismiss it since Hannah is wearing this evil eye necklace when she is home it seems. Looks to me something she is fond off. By the way, some bracelet are also rosary. We do not have an enough close up to see a potential evil eye bracelet which is generally a pearl among other beads. But a rosary bracelet would not have any.

What is this second chance? Change of mind a la Jason? Picked Tyler, change her mind went with Jed? Or vice et versa? Or second chance because she became bachelorette?

It is not a matter who is the most lovable and therefore the most deserving to be F1 imo... it is what Hannah wants and what she is looking for now. and who is willing to give it to her now.

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:30 am

HEA wrote:Phewww 20 pages to catch up! :thud Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 59 3806527698

There is good reasons why I go back and forth between T and J. Right now I wonder why the spoilers guru RS did not explain why this season is different about SHV? What does he know? Why not spoiling the reasons?

We established that T is pretty much at the place he says he is.

Jed as a country artist has a very flexible agenda

Hannah has media obligations every 2 weeks

Jed father is unhappy about an engagement proposal made on a show and would believe the real deal only if it goes the long run with no cameras around, no crew.... why? If Jed is not F1, why does he care?

RS waited a long time to spoil and waited a 2nd source to confirm it is T. What kind of proof did he get to be certain? Picture of the lovebirds

I personally see a connection with Jed. I wonder what is the tragedy he went through a year ago. I check his IG and it is clear he is a Christian and all his family. Therefore I do not picture him grabbing a girls booty and I am ready to give him the benefice of the doubt. I am not jumping into conclusion because it suits me to believe it.

I am still thinking about the evil eye necklace and the new black lava or onyx and turquoise bracelet  Jed is wearing after show. That is for me a potential clue that I do not want to dismiss because yet again it is not convenient. Jed wore this jasper or wood bracelet in LA and Scotland. Maybe it is nothing at all but Santorini is a volcanic island with lava beaches. (One in particular). Lava bracelet are popular in Santorini. It may or may not be a clue. But I do not want to dismiss it since Hannah is wearing this evil eye necklace when she is home it seems. Looks to me something she is fond off. By the way, some bracelet are also rosary. We do not have an enough close up to see a potential evil eye bracelet which is generally a pearl among other beads. But a rosary bracelet would not have any.

What is this second chance? Change of mind a la Jason? Picked Tyler, change her mind went with Jed? Or vice et versa? Or second chance because she became bachelorette?

It is not a matter who is the most lovable and therefore the most deserving to be F1 imo... it is what Hannah wants and what she is looking for now. and who is willing to give it to her now.

JMO

Once again...RS did not wait a long time to spoil and he always wants multiple confirmations from different sources.

2017s://www.christianweek.org/10-notable-clergy-sex-scandals-2017 and that is just 2017. Jimmy Swaggart, Jim Bakker, etc. I could go on and on. Just because one is a Christian does not stop them from doing a lot more than just gropping women in bars.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:38 am

@HEA RS waited 10 days from the frc to announce Tyler was f1. The frc was reportedly May 10th and he announced it before episode 2 which was May 20th. It usually takes him around 2 weeks from frc to confirm a f1 spoiler. So no he did not take longer than usual.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:43 am

Also, regarding Jed’s dad, maybe he was upset knowing his son was going down that road to get engaged against his principles. There’s more than one reason to be upset other than proving Jed is F1 .

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:58 am

Boy that was a lot stuff that happened earlier today!! I couldn't keep up and had other things going on - hello - it was Father's Day!

Is it always like that if you have an alternative view?

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:26 am

@Dahling Every year. Wait till we are closer to the end. :uptonogood

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:34 am

@sunshine50 I saw this earlier. I'm a little afraid to speak out now but...here it goes...this is from bachelor.spoilers account right? She is the one that I think has said she heard rumors of Tyler being sent home at F4 (I think I read it on Reddit) and he had to stay in California for some reason. Obviously that was not the case. Also she posted on her IG story after Hannah's mom started following Jed and she said that this was really obvious and then Hannah's mom followed Tyler and then unfollowed both. I think Jed & his dad also started following Hannah at the same time. This was around May 14th.

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:36 am

I don't know where that post went hmmm

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:18 am

@Dahling the person talked about Tyler getting eliminated at F4 in response to a post about hearing Peter getting eliminated at F4. The point of it was to say they get tons of different info that they take with a grain of salt & won’t post anything on their page unless they have proof. They even followed up by responding to someone that they had a hard time believing Tyler was actually cut.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:44 am

@ReneeM Yes, you are right. I remember the rest of that conversation as well. I just don't know if Tyler could have actually gone out earlier - F3 perhaps?

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:57 am

If Tyler went out at F3 -- then the spoilers are very wrong!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 90 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 74 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+75
Emilia23_12
jojo47
CHO
Mia_Leoni
Eagle Eye