SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 71 of 90 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 80 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bleiby527 Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:42 am

Tyler was in Florida on May 28th/May 29th and that's near around the time when Jed was caught in an airport in Nashville coming back from a mysterious location. I think Hannah was known to be in LA at that time as she was seen at a mall.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Sprite Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:43 am

BlackHalo wrote:I can't imagine watching this season if I'm F1. Tyler has to be a little bit bothered by what he is seeing but maybe he really is just that confident. JMO.

If Chris can look past Des repeatedly declaring her love for Brooks, I'm sure Tyler can move past this. He gets her and in the end she kicked Luke to the curb and picked him. All's well that ends well.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:52 am

Sprite wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:I can't imagine watching this season if I'm F1. Tyler has to be a little bit bothered by what he is seeing but maybe he really is just that confident. JMO.

If Chris can look past Des repeatedly declaring her love for Brooks, I'm sure Tyler can move past this. He gets her and in the end she kicked Luke to the curb and picked him. All's well that ends well.

I just posted in the episode thread that Tyler seems so upbeat and cheerful for an F2 if, he truly is no no . He’s enjoying the journey making fun of himself. No brooding, nothing. His joy on Sm matches Hannah’s joy in interviews. :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:57 am

May 27th or maybe early 28th aprox Hannah posted a picture of her on a flight and said she won't be able to live tweet with the show today as she will be busy traveling. This was most likely her trip from Alabama to LA

May 29th the Make up artist had tagged HannahLink to her post

June 30th or 31st Hannah was spotted at a LA mall. Sorry can't recall the name of the mall but a fan posted a picture with her on Reddit The post was on Reddit says it's 19 days ago. So should place it around that time ?!? Is there a way to find out date of post from reddit ? She said she met him at 8.30 Pm at Century City Mall.

June 2nd the day that Jed's sister was leaving for Hawaii was when he was reported to be in the Nashville airport. Link to his airport sighting

Just trying to post a break down of how small a SHV could have been if they really did fly Jed down all the way to LA !

Edited to rework my dates. I don't know what calendar I was looking at.

Last edited by misslurking on Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:28 am; edited 1 time in total

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:07 am

@misslurking Small correction to your post above Hannah was spotted at the LA mall May 29ith I believe that was a Wednesday not June 1st.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:12 am

Does anyone think it strange Tyler staying in what looks to b motel
Suite as has more than one room unless the open door area is to carpeted bathroom which is highly unlikely? Why is he not staying with his friends? Isn’t NYC accom expensive and don’t think the charity would b paying?

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:23 am

Loulou wrote:Does anyone think it strange Tyler staying in what looks to b motel

Hmmm, that is a good point but hard to say. New York apartments tend to be super small and he seems like he's staying for several weeks in the city so maybe he doesn't want to inconvenience his friends? But if he's paying for it, yes even as basic as it looks, it would be expensive. Unless his modeling agency is putting him up somewhere?

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:26 am

You think it looks like a larger suite? That could be significant if true.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:32 am

@smg2587 all my dates were wrong earlier. So I edited the post. The reddit post is 19 days ago and she met Hannah at 8.30 pm that day ?

Sorry for the wonky timelines. Trying to date stamp as much as possible. Feel free to correct me as I am in a completely different time zone.

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:44 am

Bleiby527 wrote:You think it looks like a larger suite? That could be significant if true.
Doesn’t look like a suite at all imo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:47 am

Does anyone have a screenshot of Hannah's time in the suite in Mexico (from her Instagram story last week)? I was wondering if there were any water bottles that match the ones with the hot pink tops in the story in Tyler's room? I don't remember any and they probably belong to Tyler and his friend, rather than to Hannah, but it wouldn't hurt to check.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:23 am

All this motel talk is giving me flashbacks of the Rachel-Peter speculated SHV in some random small town motel laugh out loud Fun times!

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 90 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 80 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+75
Emilia23_12
jojo47
CHO
Mia_Leoni
Eagle Eye