SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 75 of 90 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 82 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by suzq Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:37 pm

PS. Tyler for Bachelor!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:38 pm

I feel so sorry for Hannah. She needed to phone a friend or a her dad to show up like Cassie’s.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:38 pm

This feels like a punch in the stomach ! I can't believe she chose Jed out of all people.

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:39 pm

Wow, what a major disappointment for me! I wonder how you can get that wrong when you had so many spoiler sites saying it was Tyler? If this is true, I can see people being disappointed since Tyler has such a strong following.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:44 pm

Would love Tyler as the bachelor. Not sure he would do it because he seems to have had a great trip in NYC professionally. I am going to need more from Peter if I am going to watch a whole season of him. Because right now it sounds like a snooze fest especially if he does have a behavior clause in his Delta contract. Mike is filming BiP so who knows if he will be available but I would love him as the bachelor. The only thing I don't want is Tyler to go on next season bip and potentially do what Blake seems to have done. All jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:45 pm

At least we know we weren't all going insane!!!! I hope some of the Jed behavior starts coming out now in the press.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:46 pm

misslurking wrote:This feels like a punch in the stomach ! I can't believe she chose Jed out of all people.

And sorry, but the guy can't sing. I actually listened to that song from the pageant date and it was like listening to cats mating.

I am extremely disappointed at her picker, but it just means that Tyler can become the Bachelor. The last time I wanted a guy for the lead this much was Chris L from Ali's season and he went and got himself a girl and said hell no to tptb and the money they were throwing at him. Don't you do the same Tyler!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:48 pm

IMO, Jed and Hannah are in trouble for any sort of long term relationship. Firstly, you have the rumors surrounding Jed post show and secondly, if interviewers and the audience can see that you light up more when talking about your runner up both while on the show and post show as well, hang on Hannah. It’ll be a bumpy road I think.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:48 pm

K. A couple things.

1. WTF is RS talking about “only once in the history of his site.” ummmmmmm...... Ali, Brad, Desiree, Kaitlyn, Rachel.... this is the sixth freaking time in the history of his site that’s he’s effed up royally. What a joke.

2. Clearly y’all don’t even need RS. You had this locked up and figured out without that joker, and don’t you forget it. We should collectively start a blog and quit our jobs too. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:50 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:At least we know we weren't all going insane!!!! I hope some of the Jed behavior starts coming out now in the press.

This exactly atleast we can watch the show for what it is and give up analyzing every little thing Tyler does and just enjoy his SM presence as an individual.
misslurking
misslurking

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:52 pm

bluwavz wrote:RS says Hannah chose Jed and they're engaged.
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 75 Giphy
source

Thank you RS for the correction! Smiley

Good luck to Hannah/Jed. All the best. Highly doubt I’ll be a shipper for them nor do they need me to be.

I’m excited to fully jump on the Tyler stan train. God, now I know Peter fans felt laugh out loud
#tylerforbachelor pls (or get with DLo, Jen Sav or Hannah G. DLo’s nephews would love him. so cute! LOL)

Juliet Litman and Kaitlyn Herman (of Big Brother 20) both hoped that Tyler would not win and they got their wish so I’m happy for them. Hell, now I can even possibly have my dream of Kaitlyn coming on The Bachelor! Omg!!! (Don’t @ me, I love my Queen of Love & Light). I can also carry out my burning temptation to nominate my sister for Tyler’s hypothetical season.

The possibilities are endless!

Anyways, he’ll probably be sad for a bit as one always is after a relationship ending, but I have no doubt he will be just fine in the end.

The world is your oyster, Tyler Sea! (I’ll see myself out now Lol)

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:53 pm

@Sprite From Luke P to Jed doesn't really feel like a major upgrade that's for sure and his singing career isn't going to bring home any bread. Maybe as a stripper on the side business to support the wife !

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 90 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 82 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+75
Emilia23_12
jojo47
CHO
Mia_Leoni
Eagle Eye