SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 39 of 90 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 64 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by BlackHalo Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:24 pm

Weren't there reports of Jed groping chicks in the bar last week? Doesn't exactly scream F1. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Lawkid Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:24 pm

As much as I hate it, more and more it actually points to Jed as F1. No one wants to believe it due to Reality Steve spoiler but since after filming Tyler has been accounted for all the time. We want to think he is misdirecting but the truth is that he is always where he says he is due to pictures surfacing with fans or other persons instastories indicating the accurateness of it. However, with Jed the fact that he posted a picture that was dated Wednesday 12th last night, he and Hannah haven’t been accounted for all weekend, he was spotted previously at the airport some weekends prior when Hannah was silent during that time and so was he. I’m just saying where there is smoke there is fire.

Lawkid

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:26 pm

At this point it feels pretty stupid to ignore the SM tracks. Yeah they are good with social media but this doesn't feel like misdirection or time stamp tricks.

It's point blank Tyler being busy with his own life and Hannah is off we don't know where most of the time untill it's a press event. Jed and Hannah have gone off SM together this time. It's pretty damming evidence that Jed is more likely busy on SHV and not Tyler. no idea
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:30 pm

Hannah just posted her father's day wishes on Insta story similar to Jed's as a throwback image. Pretty clear indication that A. She didn't want to show where she is. B. She and Jed are posting identical things.

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by teamfiercelove Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:31 pm

I agree if it’s Jed all I have to say is RUN GIRL!

teamfiercelove

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:31 pm

Yeah pretty sure its Jed now. Hannah just posted photo stories and in one of them she went "I love you and miss you." So she is on shv in my opinion.

I wanted it to be Tyler I am not going to lie but the evidence is there for a Jed shv. I don't really see it with them. And the rumors about him pre and post show really do worry me but we shall see. Jed did change my mind the first few episodes and like him in those but I didn't really like their 1on1 or their bts footage during filming. Will wish them the best though if they are a couple. All jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:32 pm

Yeah I'm starting to believe it is Jed as well. And I just read a comment on Reddit about a girl who went home with Jed at the CMA awards and stayed at his house until 4am. She said they didn't hook up but she overheard him saying to his friends at the bar that he wanted to "grind up on her" and she overheard his friends say that he can't. Oh well Hannah has never had great taste in men - see Luke P. Sigh.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:33 pm

Yuuuuuuuuuuucccccckkkkk

So the storyboard goes from Luke to Jed. To JED. The womanizing, music guy, currently groping women in bars. Nice redemption arch, not. Worst season ever.

Tyler better get Bachelor or I’m done with this. This show has left be disappointed and sad one too many times. I’m out. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:34 pm

I really like Hannah so I just hope the stuff out there about him both pre and post filming isn't true.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:34 pm

There have been at least 3 different girls saying something so it doesn't sound good. Also his ex said he was emotionally abusive and she ended up with an eating disorder.

Last edited by Bleiby527 on Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Abda81864 Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:35 pm

*Sigh* So is it safe to say Tyler for Bachelor since he’s not at a SHV with Hannah.

Kind of bummed it’s looking to be Jed after all. Hannah knows what’s best for Hannah at the end of the day.
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:35 pm

So like Tyler for Bachelor right? He's so loved JMO laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 90 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 64 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+75
Emilia23_12
jojo47
CHO
Mia_Leoni
Eagle Eye