SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 17th - Epi 5B - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 26 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 17th - Epi 5B - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 17th - Epi 5B - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by okkaayy Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:49 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
okkaayy wrote:snipped

Lz was at the FRC in Greece. There’s photos of her there with Chris Harrison.

I haven't seen those pics either. I'm not sure if this is rumour or fact. Please provide a link. Thanks.

IMHO Tyler isn't hidden at all. He gets his share of camera time.

I've always believed TPTB know exactly who has g/f's back home. Pretty much every season there is a contestant with a g/f back home and it's used in the story line. They even had them involved in the show so it won't surprise me if Haley show's up at the ATFR. All you have to do it look at their SM. The fact that they made such a big ordeal with Scott who was a nobody, and Demi who was faker than fake IMHO, that was the ultimate script of scripts and foreshadowing what was coming. She said someone reached out to her on SM and she was there to see if he showed up. The producers are going to fly her there, set up a fake undercover set to see if the guy shows up as if no one knows his name?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iypx53WUvWA

We don't know that Jed didn't confess to her about Haley. When mentioning this, please state that it's opinion, unless you have proof of Jed saying he didn't tell Hannah about Haley such as a vid of Jed talking. We don't know that Jed built a relationship with Hannah based on lies. This is all speculation and should be treated as such by stating IMO etc.

I’m going to edit my post and remove it, because I was referencing this video: https://www.instagram.com/p/BxSlA7Dgzha/?igshid=gjmqa78tjrpz but rewatching it’s hard to tell it’s her, so might be better to not assume now. Comments call it out as her, but it’s hard to get a good look. ( it’s them in Greece )

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 17th - Epi 5B - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 17th - Epi 5B - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:59 am

Interesting video. I don't think it's FRC though given time of day and CH's outfit. But definitely Oia, Santorini
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:49 am

GuardianAngel wrote:snip
I've always believed TPTB know exactly who has g/f's back home. Pretty much every season there is a contestant with a g/f back home and it's used in the story line. They even had them involved in the show so it won't surprise me if Haley show's up at the ATFR. All you have to do it look at their SM. The fact that they made such a big ordeal with Scott who was a nobody, and Demi who was faker than fake IMHO, that was the ultimate script of scripts and foreshadowing what was coming. She said someone reached out to her on SM and she was there to see if he showed up. The producers are going to fly her there, set up a fake undercover set to see if the guy shows up as if no one knows his name?

And I share that belief. IMO the entire Demi / surveillance van "gimmick" was elaborate and took some time to set up - only to snare Scott who at the time was a nobody. But the principle was IMO significant. I believe they knew they could have as easily snared Jed as they did Scott but they elected to set a more elaborate trap for Jed. So far we have only seen him admit to having come on the show to advance his music career.

GuardianAngel wrote:We don't know that Jed didn't confess to her about Haley. When mentioning this, please state that it's opinion, unless you have proof of Jed saying he didn't tell Hannah about Haley such as a vid of Jed talking. We don't know that Jed built a relationship with Hannah based on lies. This is all speculation and should be treated as such by stating IMO etc.

No we don't know that Jed didn't admit to Hannah about Haley - or perhaps others that haven't surfaced yet IMO. RS posted in his June 19 column that other stories have come out of the woodwork since the spoiler change but no one (yet) has chosen to go public with their evidence and story. Based on how they are right now attacking Haley, I can easily understand why this could be so. Apparently though there are other stories out there - we are perhaps only aware of 25% of what could be told.

IMO the thing is that no one (yet) has attacked Haley's two pieces of evidence - the letter from Jed (https://people.com/tv/bachelorette-jed-wyatts-allegedly-had-girlfriend/) - and the text messages sent when Jed left for filming (https://www.etonline.com/the-bachelorette-see-jed-wyatts-alleged-i-love-you-text-with-his-ex-sent-as-he-left-to-film-127428). Reading them leaves me not at all surprised that Haley would have believed that Jed was doing this to advance his career and not interested in finding love as he seems to be expressing that love to Haley. Which makes me really wonder - did he simply hitch his wagon to Haley's rising start to advance his career? Did he find an opportunity to hitch his wagon to Hannah's faster rising star? Does an ILY from Jed have any meaning? Presuming he does in fact tell Hannah about Haley and she forgives him - why should she believe him now? Or is Hannah just the new Hayley?
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:25 am

Lucas, there was a piece featuring Haley on Entertainment Tonight yesterday that was very interesting.  Apparently Jed and Haley met on a dating app for people (entertainers??) in Nashville to connect with each other, and they are even shown together as a couple in an ad.  There is also a picture of them taken at some kind of black tie event.  So your theory could be true about Jed hitching his wagon to Haley.  Who knows?  Anything is possible at this point.

Now I hear that Jed's friends want to say that Jed and Haley were not "exclusively" dating, and that is supposed to make him look better?  IMO that makes him look even worse.  That would indicate to me that he was being deceitful with Haley along as well.  And he apparently had no problem going on a nice vacation with her, "perhaps" with her even paying for it, as rumored.

Bottom line for me is Jed admitted to Hannah that he went on the Bachelorette for exposure that could help his music career.  So when did he come clean and tell Hannah about the girlfriend who had text messages from him sent to her right before filming began?  It wasn't that first night (for sure) when she asked anyone else with a girlfriend to leave.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:44 am

Has anyone ever advanced their music careers by going on this show? Other contestants have created amazing careers for themselves after being on the show but usually they have already had experience in their fields (Chris Lambton, Jillian) but I've never seen a musician get a big break based on their appearance on TB. It's just a dumb idea, IMO. If you have talent you will get your break through hard work, determination, and a bit of luck. If you need a realty show to do give you that break then try for The Voice or AI.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:54 am

Minney wrote:Has anyone ever advanced their music careers by going on this show?  Other contestants have created amazing careers for themselves after being on the show but usually they have already had experience in their fields (Chris Lambton, Jillian) but I've never seen a musician get a big break based on their appearance on TB.  It's just a dumb idea, IMO.  If you have talent you will get your break through hard work, determination, and a bit of luck.  If you need a realty show to do give you that break then try for The Voice or AI.  

IMO He is not good enough for either of those. Don't thing he would get past the initial stages.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by North Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:25 pm

Sprite wrote:
Minney wrote:Has anyone ever advanced their music careers by going on this show?  Other contestants have created amazing careers for themselves after being on the show but usually they have already had experience in their fields (Chris Lambton, Jillian) but I've never seen a musician get a big break based on their appearance on TB.  It's just a dumb idea, IMO.  If you have talent you will get your break through hard work, determination, and a bit of luck.  If you need a realty show to do give you that break then try for The Voice or AI.  

IMO He is not good enough for either of those. Don't thing he would get past the initial stages.

Maybe he is more of a writer or guitarist? As opposed to a lead singer? There's definitely a need for back-up musicians and studio guys and folks writing songs.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:48 pm

What irks me, is that as a struggling musician in that F1 spot, he actually does have a bigger chance of getting that fan base and notoriety. Bachelor nation has short memories and they sure do love their couple brands. Puke. I did my part at least, and have already unfollowed him. laugh out loud I’m waiting to see how Hannah acts on AFR, but am prepared to unfollow her too. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:59 pm

Longhornfan wrote:Lucas, there was a piece featuring Haley on Entertainment Tonight yesterday that was very interesting.  Apparently Jed and Haley met on a dating app for people (entertainers??) in Nashville to connect with each other, and they are even shown together as a couple in an ad.  There is also a picture of them taken at some kind of black tie event.  So your theory could be true about Jed hitching his wagon to Haley.  Who knows?  Anything is possible at this point.
snip

That's more details than I knew but I think I did know they were both trying to do the same thing with their respective careers in Nashville. It does seem as though Jed presented his opportunity to go on The Bachelorette as something that could benefit both of them. Thus - the "hitch to a rising star" comment in my post.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:46 pm

Wes Hayden was a country singer that also came on with a girlfriend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Un1lE0Or2Q

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:52 pm

Wes and Luke Pell really didn't go anywhere with their music, but they probably boosted their IG followers.  :yes:   Jed definitely got his name out there...as a musician, as the rumored F1 and as this big scandal surrounds him.

ETA: Maybe not for Wes, as there was no IG back then. Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 17th - Epi 5B - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 3806527698

Last edited by Mommyof2 on Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:54 pm

Doggoneit wrote:Wes Hayden was a country singer that also came on with a girlfriend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Un1lE0Or2Q

Many do.  Justin Rated R Rego also supposedly had a GF back home.  Ali chased him around while he was on crutches and chewed him out.  laugh out loud laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 17th - Epi 5B - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+58
SarahD
pbmax
RealityEscape
Dutchy23
Bullwinkle