SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 17th - Epi 5B - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

stop - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 17th - Epi 5B - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 17th - Epi 5B - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:14 pm

Definitely two different filming segments.

bluwavz wrote:

bluwavz wrote:stop - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 17th - Epi 5B - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 62248081_148644006293959_7136517799030966840_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram
chrisbharrison Tonight @alabamahannah will set the record straight on all the drama surrounding #TheBachelorette
Source

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

stop - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 17th - Epi 5B - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 17th - Epi 5B - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:37 pm

https://people.com/tv/bachelorette-luke-p-desperate-plea-hannah-brown/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:46 pm

This makes it a lot more interesting to me.
I may actually tune in.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:01 pm

Does anyone think Hannah was in LA to shoot this episode right before the Wango Tango event 2 weeks ago ?
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:17 pm

They need to show me something tonight that can even remotely explain what exactly it was that made Hannah "chose" to keep Lupe P around for as long as she did.  Otherwise this episode will be a complete waste of time for us.

I am beginning to think that CH's talk with Hannah tonight is their attempt to change the negative dialogue that they are receiving on SM.  They are spending way too much time on the Luke P Show, and the audience is getting restless.  And in the meantime the other relationships are getting short changed.

Have the ratings been going down?  Honestly I don't know how more I can stomach of Luke P dominating the show.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:56 pm

Didn't they do that with another lead in the past, we got a mid show recap episode?  I can only remember that during Becca' season, so much focus was put into Chris R. drama that it was ridiculous and such a waste of time...It seems that history repeats itself and this season the Luke P drama has reach a whole new level!
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 831

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:01 pm

I feel like they also did it on Farmer Chris' season. Maybe Andi too? I remember they had a sit down with her because one of her contestants died.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:08 pm

BlackHalo wrote:I feel like they also did it on Farmer Chris' season. Maybe Andi too? I remember they had a sit down with her because one of her contestants died.

I think you’re correct but geez a contestant death versus Hannah’s inability to handle emotional pressure are completely different levels! I do hope after tonight and next weeks episode they allow her to open up in the media to say more than she’s happy. If we don’t start getting more of a story line I think we could see a single Hannah at the end of this.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:32 pm

In some previous seasons the question “how could s/he be interested in me if s/he is interested in him/her?” comes up. With Luke being so disliked and different from the other guys, I’m curious about how the guys will react if Luke stays. It’s dragged out sooooo long.
I’d like to know what the guys think about Hannah as this keeps on keeping on.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:23 pm

My guess is that they are going to show us more clips of Hannah and LukeP and conversations they've had up until this point. They have edited him to be quite the jerk with no emotional connection to her yet she keeps him for many more weeks. They have to give the audience more of a reason why she kept him. I think they had more in depth conversations (Luke even says to her in one of these recent clips something like "please go back and think about all of the things we've talked about"). There is no way that Hannah let the producers keep him for many more weeks just for good t.v. She would have kicked him to the curb if she had really wanted to.

JMO.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:51 pm

Fleurdesel wrote:Didn't they do that with another lead in the past, we got a mid show recap episode?  I can only remember that during Becca' season, so much focus was put into Chris R. drama that it was ridiculous and such a waste of time...It seems that history repeats itself and this season the Luke P drama has reach a whole new level!

Didn't they do a recap mid season with Deanna?

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
stop - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 17th - Epi 5B - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:21 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 17th - Epi 5B - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+58
SarahD
pbmax
RealityEscape
Dutchy23
Bullwinkle