SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 15 of 77 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 46 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:50 pm

Bachhh022 wrote:This may be the wrong thread to post this in (sorry if it is) but there’s a theory out there that Jed tells hannah about his gf back home and she sends him home then he’s the one that shows back up with a ring. That maybe she’s about to go with Tyler and is set on it but he shows up and she changes her mind. Maybe that’s why people have conflicting information... because she WAS going to go with Tyler but changed her mind at the last second.

The biggest thing that makes me think it’s not Tyler is the inability to ever place Tyler and Hannah in the same state since filming ended but who knows laugh out loud!

I wouldn’t doubt that about Jed . Master manipulator.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Fleurdesel Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:17 pm

Bachhh022 wrote:This may be the wrong thread to post this in (sorry if it is) but there’s a theory out there that Jed tells hannah about his gf back home and she sends him home then he’s the one that shows back up with a ring. That maybe she’s about to go with Tyler and is set on it but he shows up and she changes her mind. Maybe that’s why people have conflicting information... because she WAS going to go with Tyler but changed her mind at the last second.

The biggest thing that makes me think it’s not Tyler is the inability to ever place Tyler and Hannah in the same state since filming ended but who knows laugh out loud!
Just saw that on Youtube and mentioned it in another thread: "The Jed Conspiracy" of him coming back to propose with a ring so it would not be Luke but Jed.
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 831

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:39 pm

Please take those discussions to the General Discussion thread and have a visit in the S/cap threads so this thread is not clogged up with opinions and is used strictly for SHV sleuthing.

Sleuthers have been analyzing screen caps and that has been speculated based on several s/caps.

General Discussion here

s/cap thread here

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:33 pm

Sm update before the boards lock for the episode. Hannah has been on IG on and off today. Jed hasn't been active. 

Edit for an Update rest of the night remained the same Hannah active of IG on and off all night and again nothing from Jed. I take it we won't be hearing from him until ATFR.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:02 pm

smg2587 wrote:Sm update before the boards lock for the episode. Hannah has been on IG on and off today. Jed hasn't been active. 

Edit for an Update rest of the night remained the same Hannah active of IG on and off all night and again nothing from Jed. I take it we won't be hearing from him until ATFR.

Probably not. I thought he might resurface this week, but when he does the pitchforks and daggers will be out in full force.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:04 pm

Will be interesting to see if they have any future meetings or if it starts looking like they are over

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:07 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:Will be interesting to see if they have any future meetings or if it starts looking like they are over

I have a feeling she will stand by her man...for now. Jmho.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:14 pm

I don't think Jed will surface anytime soon either.

Our only hope is Hannah's whereabouts and her SM activity as well as Jed's if there is any.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:31 pm

Yeah I am probably not going to see Jed on my timeline anytime soon. He even stopped liking his sister's post from Hawaii.

Hannah is on IG now like a lot of positive comments on the green gown under the tag of that dress post she made. Also not sure it means anything because she does love interior design but her last 2 follows where online furniture store companies from yesterday.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:50 pm

He must have been ordered to lay low and allow this bad news to be forgotten long before ATFR. Will people still remember come July? Maybe not. It will be old news by then and people will be on to Paradise or the next Bchelor announcement.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:06 pm

SarahD wrote:He must have been ordered to lay low and allow this bad news to be forgotten long before ATFR. Will people still remember come July? Maybe not. It will be old news by then and people will be on to Paradise or the next Bchelor announcement.

Sadly, it will continue for a while, imo. Look at Arie. He was still getting slammed months later. It has finally settled down now after the baby was born. People can be ruthless.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:15 pm

Yeah so after being pretty active on IG earlier Hannah only had 1 like the rest of the day. As you can guess Jed is still quiet.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 77 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 46 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+77
Eagle Eye
barbell
Summerfun1980
teamfiercelove
Soleil