SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 48 of 77 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 62 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by ilovecarbs Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:40 pm

smg2587 wrote:Hannah posted IG stories and photo at home having a pool party with family and friends it seems. 

Still no sign of Jed so far today.
he must be in hiding because he does not appear to be with his friends who are all partying. good decision on his part to not be seen partying given all that's going on.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:18 pm

ilovecarbs wrote:
HEA wrote:@Mommyof2 rofl cantstopl hehehe
i can't see anything either laugh out loud. but i have questions:

- is jed's apartment on the ground level with a patio door? in fact, does anyone remember the name of the apartment complex? alec geotagged their building in the grilling posts from a few days ago. i wish i had saved it.

- josh seemed to have bbq'd at his own house before heading over to jed and alec's place last night. he thanks alec for smirnoff ice against the backdrop of a counter top that matches the one from jed's kitchen. then he went out with alec and facetimed jed. weird, wouldn't he just have seen him?

- i suspect jed isn't at home because that place in his facetime looks much more airy and expansive than his kitchen. does anyone know what his parent's kitchen looks like?

we will know very soon because i have already see sean and josh on a boat today, let's see if jed is there. alec is with all of jed's other friends at some party event. we should be able to spot jed at one of these two things. if not, then .... we have to watch hannah's feet.

giggling bestbud! hi

well in his shoes, considering everyone knows who is who in Nashville, I would not be surprised if he left to see his parents and sister.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:19 pm

It's possible Jed's on the boat. In the last story posted by Josh, he's recording, sean's talking about drinking beer, there's another friend behind Sean, but you can also see the arm of someone (clearly male imo because it's hairy) whose face we never see.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:26 pm

ReneeM wrote:It's possible Jed's on the boat. In the last story posted by Josh, he's recording, sean's talking about drinking beer, there's another friend behind Sean, but you can also see the arm of someone (clearly male imo because it's hairy) whose face we never see.
his other friend noahsmithofficial pans and tags everyone on the boat and no jed. but it's possible he is not shown though.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:30 pm

smg2587 wrote:Hannah posted IG stories and photo at home having a pool party with family and friends it seems. 

Still no sign of Jed so far today.

At least, we know where Hannah is and Tyler is. Don’t think Jed is hiding with Hannah’s family. Probably still in a dark place. So dark we can’t find him. Sorry not sorry.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:59 pm

Seeing more stories of his of his friends today I don't believe Jed was on Sean's boat. A couple of his friends have good shots around the boat and I did not see him or was he tagged. Apparently a storm hit where both Sean and his roommate Alec where separately boating and both groups ran into each other to get out of the rain and Jed is not in any of the group shots. So we still don't know where Jed is. Just want the correct info out there.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Lawkid Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:04 pm

Is it possible he’s with her family today ? He prob drove to Alabama and hanging with her family to make amends.

Lawkid

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:06 pm

Highly doubt jed is anywhere near Hannah’s family today. Jmo.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:09 pm

I don't think her family would allow him through the front door. As her brother commented on IG -- Who's Jed? What's an Ex? I think they are probably thanking their lucky stars that she broke up with him. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:22 pm

Like I said in a post back when we thought Hannah was in for the long haul...

A stripper, struggling musician, who can’t pay rent, who’s parents were mean to their daughter, with cheating rumors, rumors of controlling an ex to the point of an eating disorder, who did the show with a full a$$ girlfriend at home, with rumors all over reddit of cheating on Hannah at CMA, who blatantly liked comments from girls saying their are local.... poor mama Brown was probably crying herself to sleep for a while there. laugh out loud They all must feel a lot of relief right now to be done with that turd.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:30 pm

Hannah was very smart about what stories she posted during their suspected shv time and it was not that much so I remember all of it. Here stories during what we believe where shv time where mostly throwback photos like the one with her dad on fathers day,  lategram photos like the ones with the producer's dog, throwback videos like the one of her auditions, and a video that was filmed the day before because we saw a photo of her in the outfit from that story. So yeah she only did stories 3 out of a possible of 5-9 days of shv.

I shared that to explain Hannah was very carefully not to give clues when she was with Jed on shv. And one of those times Jed was not the spoiled f1 and the other was in the middle of when he was spoiled f1 (no stories took place from the time after he was spoiled to be f1 to the Dodger game we saw her at). So to do videos and photos even if they were still together and it would be an unsanctioned visit would be so unlike what she has been doing to keep the winner a secret. I don't believe they are together. Nor do I think her family would let him in the front door. He could be anywhere honestly but Alabama would be my last guess. All jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:20 pm

Patrick actually wrote....”What’s a jed? Who’s ex?” Lol I took it as he was saying who’s ex as in a double play on words. Like what’s an ex and who’s ex because jed certainly didn’t have one coming into the show. I thought it was hilarious!! Yeah, I’m pretty sure Patrick isn’t keen on Jed coming around!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 77 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 62 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+77
Eagle Eye
barbell
Summerfun1980
teamfiercelove
Soleil