SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 53 of 77 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 65 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Astrobach Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:33 am

I may be out of my league here but believe they had planned to be together AFTER the 4th ( too obvious...) and before Hannah has to go to LA. They are very good at what they do. They have picked up all the signs and clues that would give their position ( lurking here and on Reddit for example) and are having a blast with it.
And then the great majority of people dont watch, don’t care, or don’t get spoiled, so we are a very tiny minority who dissect their every move. That means they can be in a big city like New York with wigs or whatever and most likely no one would notice...
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by smg2587 Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:52 am

Loulou wrote:Hey @smg2587, is it possible Hannah’s  instastory today was from another time as noticed she tagged it Tuscaloosa Alabama? Does she usually tag/highlight her location especially as would have thought her location was obvious? Thanks for keeping us up to date - appreciate your effort.
No I believe that was a mostly live story from Hannah. She has tagged Tuscaloosa in her stories before even when it is obvious so that is not strange coming from her. Like showing the water tower and tagging Tuscaloosa she did that the second time she was home right before cmafest. Also the stories a couple days ago when she worked out I noticed on her Apple Music a certain playlist moved up to her just listen and before her stories where posted that same playlist had moved back up to her just listen list. So right now there is one playlist she likes listening to while running. Plus those stories where so off the cuff I do think it was live. Hannah hasn't hid the fact she was home since Saturday so not sure why she would try now. I am certain she is home. She will be going to California sometime over the weekend for MTA. Quite a few of the producers are on vacation as well including one of hers so I think once we see they a back in California we will see her go shortly.

Edit to add we have seen the two other times Hannah left Alabama since filming. One she showed herself in stories on a plane. And the second one she took a picture with someone who posted on twitter when on her way to cmafest. So right now I am giving a lot of weight to previous trends or previous behavior. And so far I haven't seen anything that fits the 2 other times she left home. I got see evidence to change my mind. I was previously on the pre recorded video stories but for me that train went no where. Anytime I thought something was previously recorded it turned out not to be. So now I got to see real proof that it was previously recorded because so far it doesn't look to be.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:06 am

North wrote:
SeekAny wrote:If Hannah and Tyler reunite, it’s going to be a big story. Like huge. Front covers of everything, Imo.

Absolutely. But do you really think H&T are going to "reunite" without seeing each other in person? At least once? I get digital experiences (social media, face timing, etc...) can bridge a gap in long-distance relationships but can it bridge this kind of gap? That would really blow my mind.
. And do you really think Hannah would jump straight from being engaged into a new relationship and would Tyler really want that? Realistically I would think no. Just curious

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:19 am

Astrobach wrote:
suzq wrote:I'm sure they have been in contact -- probably more than people think.

ITA with this statement. This year is VERY different in so many ways and the SHV reflect that. Be it because of new producers, who are taking into consideration the SM more than the previous ones, and / or the ability of their leads ( especially T. C.) to master the game of cat and mouse, by making sure he seems to be accounted for at all times. The 4th if July has been a very traditional time for the last couple to ‘ hint ‘  or even openly give clues , ‘ that they were together. Now that this day was known ahead of time by all parties involved to be one that would be analyzed under a microscope, they set up strategic clues that purposely lead people to still GUESS if they are together at all or ‘what is going on, maybe they are not together, maybe they are ‘ etc. which is the whole point. They are avoiding having complete silent time or MIA at the same time as this is THE main clue that always was used. Now, the playlist thing is really interesting and is a new frontier intro their shenanigans, and I believe that it’s such a MINUTE number of super fans that is reading and looking into these, that it’s not affecting their strategy. So I personally think these signals of playlist songs and likes are bones thrown at the die hard Fans like us who are looking for ANY form of reassurance and confidence in their status.
With the People article and it’s media reach throughout the country, plus pretty much all the general entertainment outlets that picked up Haley’s story, this information and the status of Hannah’s relationship has reached a place of no return to a usually non spoiled population. They (TPTB ) are trying to reign it in so to speak, and send all these apparent conflicting signals to continue to make people curious and confused, so that they can come out STILL looking good by producing a SURPRISING MOST DRAMATIC twist ending...
So in conclusion, I for one do not doubt that Tyler and Hannah are together, and are just constantly readjusting their strategy to roll with the many punches they were given this year. They sure look happy.  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 53 3045963862

JMO

I totally agree  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 53 4256136633
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:27 am

Just Looking wrote:
North wrote:
SeekAny wrote:If Hannah and Tyler reunite, it’s going to be a big story. Like huge. Front covers of everything, Imo.

Absolutely. But do you really think H&T are going to "reunite" without seeing each other in person? At least once? I get digital experiences (social media, face timing, etc...) can bridge a gap in long-distance relationships but can it bridge this kind of gap? That would really blow my mind.
. And do you really think Hannah would jump straight from being engaged into a new relationship and would Tyler really want that?  Realistically I would think no.   Just curious

IF it was set up to all go down this way , then yes I believe she would accept an engagement from Tyler. She would be the first Bachelorette to pull a twist like this in the end ,it was only done in the past by the Bachelors. imo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:37 am

Just Looking wrote:And do you really think Hannah would jump straight from being engaged into a new relationship and would Tyler really want that?  Realistically I would think no.   Just curious
People have done it in the franchise, and all the time in real life. If Hannah & Tyler have feelings for each other, they shouldn’t let some arbitrary timeframe or a 6 week engagement built on lies stop them from exploring their relationship outside the bubble. The only question for me is whether or not they want that, not if they should. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:57 am

ReneeM wrote:
Just Looking wrote:And do you really think Hannah would jump straight from being engaged into a new relationship and would Tyler really want that?  Realistically I would think no.   Just curious

People have done it in the franchise, and all the time in real life. If Hannah & Tyler have feelings for each other, they shouldn’t let some arbitrary timeframe or a 6 week engagement built on lies stop them from exploring their relationship outside the bubble. The only question for me is whether or not they want that, not if they should. Jmo.

THIS!

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 53 Giphy
source

To add, which has already been said by others, Hannah and Jed's SHV might have been few and far between IF there is even one. So methinks, there is no "deepening" of their Relationship to speak of yet.

The alleged tight race between Jed and Tyler in the FRC meant Hannah has strong feelings for both. Since Jed turned out to be a ball and chain that Hannah has finally been freed from, Tyler is NOT in my opinion a default choice. I would even dare say that Hannah watching her Season playout must often shake her head, "why am i so blind?" That phrase both applying to Jed's Pretense and Deceit and Tyler's Depth and Sincerity.

So for me, if Hannah and Tyler's current Soc Med and Playlists are indications, Hannah in my opinion would cut the chase in exploring their Relationship. How does this show differ from Tinder?  giggling Hannah already spent a significant time with Tyler on the show so i do think she would not anymore waste time to be with Tyler outside of the Bubble IF they want it.  :yes:

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:04 am

Cari wrote:
ReneeM wrote:

THIS!

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 53 Giphy
source

To add, which has already been said by others, Hannah and Jed's SHV might have been few and far between IF there is even one. So methinks, there is no "deepening" of their Relationship to speak of yet.

The alleged tight race between Jed and Tyler in the FRC meant Hannah has strong feelings for both. Since Jed turned out to be a white elephant that Hannah finally disposed of, Tyler is NOT in my opinion a default choice. I would even dare say that Hannah watching her Season playout must often shake her head, "why am i so blind?" That phrase both applying to Jed's Pretense and Deceit and Tyler's Depth and Sincerity.

So for me, if Hannah and Tyler's current Soc Med and Playlists are indications, Hannah in my opinion would cut the chase in exploring their Relationship. How does this show differ from Tinder?  giggling Hannah already spent a significant time with Tyler on the show so i do think she would not anymore waste time to be with Tyler outside of the Bubble IF they want it.  :yes:

I have spent some time on a timeline of events from the frc. Imo RS is correct and Hannah was unaware of the GF and probably his prior employment as a stripper until after frc. If my research is correct she arrived back in US on Monday 13th May which is the date Patrick started to follow GF Haley. Imo the first few weeks back hannah appeared stressed and disinterested at many of the media interviews. Imo J/H relationship never got off the ground. June 2nd Jed saw seen at Nashville airport so the assumed shv was 48hrs? Then CMA festival rumours were rampaged about Jed and inappropriate behaviour with other woman. Again Hannah was apparently with Jed for a few hours. I wonder if his behaviour was due to his immaturity and trying to get back at hannah??and the relationship was already on a slippery slope downwards. Hannah flew to Miami, she was meant to appear on Caitlin’s podcast but it was cancelled and Hannah only attended the red carpet of the abc premier. Next we see Hannah I’m Mexico throwing bread at the wall due to stress? From there a Hannah sighting at Phoenix airport but unsure where Hannah and Jed were from there. They both posted on Father’s Day but this could have been set up or they could have been together but in relationship crisis talks. 20th June reddit was posting for Jed tea for Patrick. From here it all appears to go down hill fast. On 24th June Tyler defended Hannah on twitter responding to James Taylor. Imo H/J never had a successful relationship post frc. Imo Hannah would have been mad as hell if Jed proposed to her and then disclosed he had a GF up until filming. Imo Jed would not have told Hannah the full story in Greece. Hence she found out the deals thru the media. Imo from the frc until the breakup the relationship has been on a par of Hannah/Luke - constant arguing and turmoil. Add to this situation Jed’s ego and that Tyler was the original spoilt f1 and extremely popular, the constant criticism of his terrible singing, the edit, Hannah blushing when talking about Tyler, etc imo due to lies and manipulation this relationship has been doomed from the m&g.
If this is the case and Hannah did struggle with her decision I can see her reconciling with Tyler. I wouldn’t b surprised if they haven’t been communicating for sometime. All my opinion.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:16 am

Jolena wrote:
Just Looking wrote:
North wrote:

. And do you really think Hannah would jump straight from being engaged into a new relationship and would Tyler really want that?  Realistically I would think no.   Just curious

IF it was set up to all go down this way , then yes I believe she would accept an engagement from Tyler. She would be the first Bachelorette to pull a twist like this in the end ,it was only done in the past by the Bachelors. imo

So then we should all watch the seasons ahead knowing that whomever they choose not to get excited about it because they will switch and go back to their F2?? Wow, I didn't know the show had gone this far off the course....
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:39 am

LoveDovez wrote:
Jolena wrote:
Just Looking wrote:
North wrote:

So then we should all watch the seasons ahead knowing that whomever they choose not to get excited about it because they will switch and go back to their F2?? Wow, I didn't know the show had gone this far off the course....

Fun fact, all gone back relationships are 100 % successful!!!
So go for it ! IMO
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:47 am

LoveDovez wrote:
Jolena wrote:
Just Looking wrote:
North wrote:

Right now I see the same kind of interest for Tyler and Peter. She likes them enough to kiss them, to bath into their love words but nothing more.

It is funny that she blamed Tyler for not opening up. They had 2 dates with activities which is never the same than walking. Few 15-20 minutes let’s say during the last 4 cocktails since she canceled 2. Saw him in group date....had this tantrum that guys did not concentrate on her..... but she also made no effort to ask personal questions to Tyler and probably Peter so at episode 8, she wanted him to say ILY, bare his soul etc? I did not hear one conversation about her past. How much was edited on this?

For me I see no reciprocated feelings with Tyler other than physical. She did not talk to him before the fishing date. Hannah thanked Tyler for talking about his childhood on episode 8!!!! I thought initially that she would seek for him and show more interest but I see none of that. Prods decided he would do a decent F2 and they set their eyes on pilot Peter from start. Imo

Jed had more time. 2 dates walking and talking and the serenade late date. And by the way, we saw no guy ever mentioning it. Peter came back and Jed was just gone with the blessings of the prods.

Jed kissed Hannah in group date and 4 guys, including Tyler, were just fine.

However when Hannah took Luke for a private conversation, the guys all yelled bloody murder?

My point is it is interesting all the manipulation, prods can do on set. Then, no wonder every contestant has a wake up call once the taping is over. They are masters at recruiting the right guys to create dramas and find good looking guys so social media fangirls can be crazy about. And also editing to make us believe the bachelorette is in love with everybody else BUT the F1. Same tactics every season. Jmo

This season will have the same F1 F2 ending. The twist is Luke returning either F3 or before FRC.... which was done before like.DeAnna. F2 will have a beautiful romantic incredible FD while starting great with F1, we will see some struggles at dinner but ending well.... then the inevitable morning on beach clarity moment... we will have our I love him but I am not in love with him moment... Tears to see F2 go, and engagement with mutual ILY with F1

Jmo

Last edited by HEA on Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:13 am

^^^^ yes but you have to remember that viewers will not be watching it the same. Most are spoiled to some degree. It’s everywhere. Hannah will break up with Tyler and receive a proposal from Jed.
BUT in real life, right now, it all came crashing down. The show collided with real life. So the beauty of everyone watching the afr is we get to witness the breakup and a possible reconciliation if that is what both Tyler and Hannah want. That is the hook and what TPTB are hoping will keep people tuned in. They are still controlling the narrative to a certain degree but have spoiled a good portion of the show already!
Can you imagine if they did not film the breakup? Or have no likeable f2, f3 man that keeps people tuned in to see what happens. No one would watch it they would certainly lose viewership.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 77 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 65 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+77
Eagle Eye
barbell
Summerfun1980
teamfiercelove
Soleil