SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 14 of 82 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 48 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

9 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by luvstx Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:28 am

sdmom wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:All the guys are separated with their producers at this time of the show.  They only see each other at rose ceremony.

No, I mean maybe the rest of the guys were in Crete(Jed’s FD definitely is) but Luke was in santorini which is 2 or 3 hours (by ferry ) away.

sdmom, I offered the same theory up yesterday.  I think it's very possible that FDs were on Crete with Luke's FD on Santorini and then the MTPs and LCDs on Santorini.  Other than Luke's FD on Santorini (which has been clearly sleuthed correctly), we don't have any caps from Santorini.

And I know that this cap has been sleuthed to be at Daois Cove's beach restaurant in Agios Nikolais, Crete, but I looked at lots of photos of that spot yesterday and couldn't find a match for the lamps or the chairs.  Would love to be proven wrong.

9 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 14 1002_211

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dUjCx174ko
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

9 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:51 am

Is it possible that each LCD dates with top 4 were on a different island in the Cyclades?

each island is very close from each other and easy access by boat daily. I visited all of them and for me, those who are interesting are Mykonos, Naxos (although bthe bggest isle, not much to do); Ios, Santorini. Mykonos is more a LGTB  tourist destination and as I already mentioned a night party place but everyone is welcome.

9 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 14 Zsrv_2018
credit

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:26 am

The reason I think MTP is in santorini is because Hannah’s family’’s whereabouts. I think they were in Crete first then Santorini and they possibly stayed there after FRC.

I will do a timeline later, but look at her family’s IG:
Dad https://www.instagram.com/robertbrown2400
Brother https://www.instagram.com/patrickbrown81
Cousin (or uncle?) https://www.instagram.com/bamaboy1981

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelycrumpets Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:55 pm

luvstx wrote:
sdmom wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:All the guys are separated with their producers at this time of the show.  They only see each other at rose ceremony.

No, I mean maybe the rest of the guys were in Crete(Jed’s FD definitely is) but Luke was in santorini which is 2 or 3 hours (by ferry ) away.

sdmom, I offered the same theory up yesterday.  I think it's very possible that FDs were on Crete with Luke's FD on Santorini and then the MTPs and LCDs on Santorini.  Other than Luke's FD on Santorini (which has been clearly sleuthed correctly), we don't have any caps from Santorini.

And I know that this cap has been sleuthed to be at Daois Cove's beach restaurant in Agios Nikolais, Crete, but I looked at lots of photos of that spot yesterday and couldn't find a match for the lamps or the chairs.  Would love to be proven wrong.

9 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 14 1002_211

This was discussed in the first Screen Cap thread, I know, it's kinda confusing going back and forth laugh out loud. But bachelor.spoilers on Instagram sleuthed the place out and it's at the Elounda Mare Hotel.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/By5zNJVH68i/

lovelycrumpets

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:38 pm

lovelycrumpets wrote:
luvstx wrote:
sdmom wrote:

This was discussed in the first Screen Cap thread, I know, it's kinda confusing going back and forth laugh out loud.  But bachelor.spoilers on Instagram sleuthed the place out and it's at the Elounda Mare Hotel.

I believe Elounda Mare is also where Hannah is in the flower dress talking about fantasy suites. Looks like she is by the water with the umbrellas behind her.

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:12 pm

Shinystar wrote:
lovelycrumpets wrote:
luvstx wrote:
sdmom wrote:

This was discussed in the first Screen Cap thread, I know, it's kinda confusing going back and forth laugh out loud.  But bachelor.spoilers on Instagram sleuthed the place out and it's at the Elounda Mare Hotel.

I believe Elounda Mare is also where Hannah is in the flower dress talking about fantasy suites. Looks like she is by the water with the umbrellas behind her.

The Bachelorspoilers Instagram doesn't seem to have the right place, IMO. I took a look at the Elounda Mare Hotel and the restaurant, Aglia & Olio, that they site as the location of Jed and Hannah's fight (above). First, Aglia & Olio is not at Elounda Mare....it's at their sister hotel called Elounda Port Spa and Hotel. Second, I can't find any pictures of Aglia & Olio that show the lamps and the chairs that are in the above screen cap.

As for Hannah in the flower dress, we sleuthed that here (can't remember who finally found the definitive proof) to be at Davios Cove.

My head still tells me that the Jed and Hannah fight is on Crete, but I have yet to find proof of the location and don't think anyone else has either.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:47 pm

luvstx wrote:
Shinystar wrote:
lovelycrumpets wrote:
luvstx wrote:
sdmom wrote:

The Bachelorspoilers Instagram doesn't seem to have the right place, IMO.  I took a look at the Elounda Mare Hotel and the restaurant, Aglia & Olio, that they site as the location of Jed and Hannah's fight (above).  First, Aglia & Olio is not at Elounda Mare....it's at their sister hotel called Elounda Port Spa and Hotel.  Second, I can't find any pictures of Aglia & Olio that show the lamps and the chairs that are in the above screen cap.

As for Hannah in the flower dress, we sleuthed that here (can't remember who finally found the definitive proof) to be at Davios Cove.

My head still tells me that the Jed and Hannah fight is on Crete, but I have yet to find proof of the location and don't think anyone else has either.

Ah thank you, I just glanced at photos of the peninsula at Elounda Mare and it looked so similar, but when I put them side by side, the umbrellas are a bit different! I know the crew swaps out furniture regularly, but I’m not sure about dining chairs. I will keep looking. All these photos make me want to go to Crete!

Eta here is the restaurant, it is at Porto Elounda. Perhaps they just took the cushions off of the chair? https://www.instagram.com/p/BqCN_rinZYd/?igshid=6fylpisfrang

Also the location of this B roll shot? https://www.instagram.com/p/BRrjgkygIzv/?igshid=wha49b8qzswg

Last edited by Shinystar on Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:59 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Links)

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:18 am

Episode 7 preview  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HK4AIPV9FQg
9 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 14 Ep7_110
9 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 14 Ep7_210
9 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 14 Ep7_310
9 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 14 Ep7_410
9 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 14 Ep7_510
9 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 14 Ep7_610
9 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 14 Ep7_710
9 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 14 Ep7_810
9 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 14 Ep7_910
9 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 14 Ep7_1010
9 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 14 Ep7_1110
9 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 14 Ep7_1210
9 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 14 Ep7_1310
9 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 14 Ep7_1410
9 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 14 Ep7_1510
9 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 14 Ep7_1610
9 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 14 Ep7_1710
9 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 14 Ep7_1810
9 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 14 Ep7_1910
9 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 14 Ep7_2010
9 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 14 Ep7_2110
9 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 14 Ep7_2210
9 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 14 Ep7_2310
9 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 14 Ep7_2410
9 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 14 Ep7_2510
9 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 14 Ep7_2610
9 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 14 Ep7_2710
9 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 14 Ep7_2810
9 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 14 Ep7_2910
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:45 am

9 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 14 Ep7_2210

These chairs and couch match with these from a room at The Kurhaus in Scheveningen.

9 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 14 Kamers11

Source

9 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 14 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:09 am

@alwayscooking Thank you for the screencaps! Smiley
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:10 am

@alwayscooking tyvm

@Dutchy23 great catch!! You can also see the sheer curtain with the beadboard below the window also matches! So they are sitting in those exact same chairs near that window. clapping!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:35 pm

Have we identified the location of the supposedly f3 RC where CH was in the blue suit and Hannah in the halter top dress? Is it in Crete? But Luke’s date is definitely in Santorini on May 4th (picture proof) so they flew Hannah to Crete for dates with three guys, and to Santorini to have a date then flew her back to Crete for the RC? It doesnt make sense to me!

EDIT Greece is so beautiful! I want to go! ]

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 82 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 48 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+74
sbolduc
pikake
alwaystulips
sparkler
teamfiercelove