SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 25 of 82 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 53 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

7 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by SarahD Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:55 am

Just Looking wrote:I don’t like how Jed always has his guitar with him, even when he’s naked and making out with Hannah.  Not normal IMO
He was auditioning. What I heard is record number of prefformances compared to other singers that had been on the show.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

7 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by mbl Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:27 am

I’m wondering if we might not find out who Hannah has sex with in the windmill.  Maybe they do b-roll of scenic views with windmills but they never show her go into one on any of the FSDs, leaving viewers to speculate.  Maybe it’s crazy but I could see it going down like that.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:43 am

alwayscooking wrote:Thanks @bluwavz for posting the video!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XeJVQtCQi0

7 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 25 Htd110

And this is why Luke should never have come to this show. His faith is #1 priority. He lives, breaths is faith 24/7. He is surrendered by Christian friends and stepping out of this community was IMO a mistake for him.

I genuinely think that he is trying to follow the bible in the book. I was myself in such a Christian community. It was comforting, welcoming, yet intransigent, uncompromising, inflexible in many ways. But it was incredibly difficult to be the best of myself every minute of the day. I moved away and I cut the ties because of it.

So I understand a bit Luke. I understand how intransigent, uncompromising, inflexible he is because that is the only way he knows how to practice his faith. Therefore, everybody else will definitely do not understand him, find him crazy, over the top, whatever...

He should have stayed in his community IMO. This was not a place for him. I still believe he is not a villain and he needs to learn to be more flexible and compromising. But maybe his community has a heavy play in what he is on top of his personality. Just a gut feeling.

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:49 am

I am a Christian. I am offended and put-off by those that throw their faith in peoples faces and quite frankly a little scared of them. I don't trust those types of believers. They are over compensating for something.
This laying of hands on them is so scary to me. (With that being said, I have a strong personal experience that has my guard up about that so, JMO)

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:51 am

@alwayscooking Thanks for the screecaps! Smiley
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:09 pm

mbl wrote:I’m wondering if we might not find out who Hannah has sex with in the windmill.  Maybe they do b-roll of scenic views with windmills but they never show her go into one on any of the FSDs, leaving viewers to speculate.  Maybe it’s crazy but I could see it going down like that.

Per an RS reader, it was Jed:

RealitySteve
‏Verified account @RealitySteve
13h13 hours ago

RealitySteve Retweeted Katie McBroom

Here you go for everyone asking

RealitySteve added,
Katie McBroom
Verified account @KLMcBroom
This is me rewinding #TheBachelorette to find the windmill. IT WAS JED. 👀

(Lmk if you ever need a sidekick, @RealitySteve)
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1898

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:12 pm

We still have this SC that has yet been sleuthed.  Could be a FSD daytime date or could be a LCD
We know it's not Peters date since he in on the yacht, and Hannah has the purple flowered dress on.
7 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 25 Cc112

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dUjCx174ko
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:16 pm

@alwayscooking, it could also be any of the scenarios you noted or even B roll since she is shown by herself and it appears the boat or yatch is in motion per the preview.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:21 pm

provenceguy wrote:
mbl wrote:I’m wondering if we might not find out who Hannah has sex with in the windmill.  Maybe they do b-roll of scenic views with windmills but they never show her go into one on any of the FSDs, leaving viewers to speculate.  Maybe it’s crazy but I could see it going down like that.

Per an RS reader, it was Jed:

RealitySteve
‏Verified account @RealitySteve
13h13 hours ago

RealitySteve Retweeted Katie McBroom

Here you go for everyone asking

RealitySteve added,
Katie McBroom
Verified account @KLMcBroom
This is me rewinding #TheBachelorette to find the windmill. IT WAS JED. 👀

(Lmk if you ever need a sidekick, @RealitySteve)

I think that was phoning it in. That windmill isn’t open to the pubic it was just B roll footage.
While I think it was as Jed but it occurs in Greece. But that’s just my guess

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:32 pm

https://servimg.com/view/19953167/771

How disturbed are you by this SC? He has all but shot his career in the foot and sent Hayley and Sweet Lea up for a recording deal.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:39 pm

Doggoneit wrote:I am a Christian.  I am offended and put-off by those that throw their faith in peoples faces and quite frankly a little scared of them.  I don't trust those types of believers.  They are over compensating for something.  
This laying of hands on them is so scary to me. (With that being said, I have a strong personal experience that has my guard up about that so, JMO)

I agree. I am also a Christian and get upset when those who share my faith push it on others. I don’t know if his family is doing that here, as it looks as though Hannah is joining in on the prayer, but this show was definitely not for Luke. He knew going in what this show is about and sometimes faith/your values and relationship with Christ should override your decision to do something like this. I’m in no way saying Christians shouldn’t do this show...please no one think that, I’m saying it wasn’t right for Luke and he should have seen that early on.

I have been so hurt by reading so called Christians comments on Hannah’s actions. It’s such hypocrisy and exactly why non believers are turned off by it. Anyways, that’s a conversation for another time. Lol
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:44 pm

I actually don’t care who she had sex with in the windmill. She obviously had sex with her last 3 guys in the FS. Just my opinion but Hannah is very free sexually and not afraid to say it. I believe the guys support her on that and loved having her as their (queen) lead.

If
Tyler or any of the other guys decide to date Hannah post show, that is when the real relationship begins...no cameras around. I have heard other leads say the same thing. 50/50 this happens but I say go for it if feelings are still there. Smiley

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 82 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 53 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+74
sbolduc
pikake
alwaystulips
sparkler
teamfiercelove