SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 61 of 82 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 71 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

7 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:03 pm

I'm confused too. This from the epi thread, to me isn't an exact match, not saying it's not the one next door or near by, because the stairs don't match, great catch btw HavaDrPepper,  but what about that city? Maybe i missed it but were they in Nikithianos? There are so many windmills, I'm getting confused on the cities and who's where and for what.

I think we  need a recap if there is anyone that can do a quick run down of what's been sleuthed.

HavaDrPepper wrote:7 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 61 Screen19
In a windmill, tonight on #TheBachelorette

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz8llvZFUgd/

I was looking at photos of a different windmill that I found and saw this.

Note red around doorway.
Note "steps" by doorway.
Note photo near doorway.

snipped

7 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 61 058a10de-b0a3-4779-ba67-74989c780a86

Because if they are a match, this is inland... no where near where Peter's boating date was.  This is the Rustic Traditional Windmill in Nikithianos.

snipped

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5233p612-bachelorette-15-hannah-brown-screencaps-sleuthing-spoilers-2#1400317

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

7 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:06 pm

^^^ those don’t match.  The stairs are different as are other things

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:08 pm

The stairs look the same to me. You can only see the top of the stairs on Hannah’s photo and not the orange and blue part. Also look at what appears to be the same picture frame in both photos by Hannah’s head.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:10 pm

my bet is still jed. they were walking around a town which could have a windmill in it. i also think their relationship is advanced enough that having sex is the next step and maybe they just couldn't wait.

or it could be peter since his overnight fantasy suite isn't show.

or it could be tyler because she's joking around with him about it on instagram.

or it could no one because she's joking around about it at all.

so i got nothing basically laugh out loud.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:10 pm

No, they do match.

The dark area to the left of the door under Bill's hand and above Samantha's head...

It is there in the other picture as well.

In Bill's photo, you are not seeing the whole step, just the top of it.

This photo shows the picture on the wall that is in Bill's photo as well as the step and it matches what Hannah is sitting on:

7 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 61 65b14b99-5e35-42ca-b11f-7d48a458f421

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:21 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:^^^ those don’t match.  The stairs are different as are other things

I don't follow why you think they don't match?
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:26 pm

you guys should work for the fbi. that is a total match! so now whose date is this?

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:28 pm

Looks like an exact match to me. Even to the strips of wood trim (painted red) on the red door.

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:31 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm confused too. This from the epi thread, to me isn't an exact match, not saying it's not the one next door or near by, because the stairs don't match, great catch btw HavaDrPepper,  but what about that city? Maybe i missed it but were they in Nikithianos? There are so many windmills, I'm getting confused on the cities and who's where and for what.

I think we  need a recap if there is anyone that can do a quick run down of what's been sleuthed.  

Here is a rundown of what I have sleuthed about windmills in Crete.

I first started looking for windmills that might be bnb's. I found the Rustic Traditional Windmill in Nikithianos which is a small town. This was when Jed was "supposedly" the windmill guy. This is a small town that they could have been in meeting with locals and then gone to the windmill.

Then the spoiler changed to Peter. IMO, that didn't make sense since he was seen sailing on his date. One of the IG accounts (Kristin Baldwin I think) posted a windmill airbnb that is very near the resorts that have been sleuthed for other things during this week. That could have been possible for Peter since it was near water.

But then Bill Dixon posted the photo of him, Hannah and Samantha Taylor in a windmill. Looking through the photos of the windmill near the water, I couldn't find any matches.

So I went back to the original one that I found and had originally associated with Jed. This one matches to the photo Bill posted... in many different ways.

Now, this windmill is located inland at Nikithianos.

@avacaroline had wondered if Tyler and Hannah had done something for their day portion of the date since we've only seen the massage. I agree with her because massages usually don't last that long. So what did they do with the rest of their day until they parted to get ready for dinner later.

A 25 minute drive to Nikithianos is reasonable. A little look around the town and/or some filming at a windmill... and not necessarily for the afternoon snack! But after and hot and heavy massage, it is reasonable that things went further in the windmill especially if production let them have a few minutes alone.

We don't know for sure that Tyler was there with her at the windmill but we also don't know that it wasn't Peter. Someone (I forget who) was not able to match the areas Jed was in with this town so essentially he has been ruled out.

But, I can absolutely say the Rustic Traditional Windmill in Nikilanthios is the windmill that Hannah was at in that picture with Bill and Samantha.

Does that help clear things up?

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:31 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:The stairs look the same to me. You can only see the top of the stairs on Hannah’s photo and not the orange and blue part. Also look at what appears to be the same picture frame in both photos by Hannah’s head.  

This does not look the same to me because Hannah is sitting on bottom step with her feet flat on the floor  the other picture looks like you have a step in the doorway.  Also the floors looks different the one with Hannah looks like planks and the other one looks like different size stones.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:35 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Summerfun1980 wrote:The stairs look the same to me. You can only see the top of the stairs on Hannah’s photo and not the orange and blue part. Also look at what appears to be the same picture frame in both photos by Hannah’s head.  

This does not look the same to me because Hannah is sitting on bottom step with her feet flat on the floor  the other picture looks like you have a step in the doorway.  Also the floors looks different the one with Hannah looks like planks and the other one looks like different size stones.

Hannah’s foot is outside the doorway on the steps not on the floor.   The steps Hannah is sitting on look exactly the same to me. She’s sitting on the top step.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:35 pm

Couple of questions: during the fantasy date week, do we know for sure where they housed Hannah on the non-date nights? Does the windmill bnb have other rental units on the property where producers might stay? In other words, my question is would it be possible that this is where Hannah spent the nights when she wasn't with a guy?

eta: for clarity

Last edited by BlueTone on Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 82 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 71 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+74
sbolduc
pikake
alwaystulips
sparkler
teamfiercelove