SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 52 of 82 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 67 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Lucas15 Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:36 pm

lovelycrumpets wrote:Wow, we have a 'yacht' of proof! laugh out loud, sorry, I like puns! This is awesome, thank you!!

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 52 3806527698 I sea what you did there ...

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:55 pm

@lovelycrumpets Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 52 3806527698 I sea what you did there giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:56 pm

Hey @Lucas...look yacht you and I did above at the same time

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:58 pm

New preview videos that show Peter's night proton, not the fs. 

https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/videos

Edit can someone check the end of the Peter preview video. It looks like the cut that in 2 different parts. One their greeting for dinner and the other in the FS. Because you see a couch. Anyone think they can bring over the end building they walk in and the couch.

Last edited by smg2587 on Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:00 pm

Someone on reddit has found a windmill airbnb not far from Elounda.

I think I found it on google maps in a small town off of the E75 (EO Irakliou Agiou Nikolau) highway.  Town is Nikithianos.  The satellite view appears to have a lot of buildings that could match where the day time portion of Jed's date takes place.

I lost it!  I'll try to find it again and get a screen shot of the location.

Windmill listing:  https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/27791970?adults=1&user_id=38610923&ref_device_id=0a56a9c82f4ba4d71e1c9d40d673ba4861ffef22&_branch_match_id=678311070803271957&source_impression_id=p3_1562960190_l6P61%2FlBpuR%2B8xS8

Map showing Elounda and Nikithianos.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 52 Map_of10

Satellite view of airbnb:

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 52 Rustic10

Very small town... quite possibly where Hannah and Jed are shown with residents. From overhead, looks like it fits to me. Someone that is better at this might want to check it out.

In the long run, this could confirm the windmill sex or not. Since it is an airbnb, I would hope they would not have been able to just walk into it... Unless TPTB rented it for the day.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:50 pm

smg2587 wrote:New preview videos that show Peter's night proton, not the fs. 

https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/videos

Edit can someone check the end of the Peter preview video. It looks like the cut that in 2 different parts. One their greeting for dinner and the other in the FS. Because you see a couch. Anyone think they can bring over the end building they walk in and the couch.

He's so sunburned!! Lovely spot for a romantic dinner.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:50 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:Someone on reddit has found a windmill airbnb not far from Elounda.

I think I found it on google maps in a small town off of the E75 (EO Irakliou Agiou Nikolau) highway.  Town is Nikithianos.  The satellite view appears to have a lot of buildings that could match where the day time portion of Jed's date takes place.

I lost it!  I'll try to find it again and get a screen shot of the location.

Windmill listing:  https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/27791970?adults=1&user_id=38610923&ref_device_id=0a56a9c82f4ba4d71e1c9d40d673ba4861ffef22&_branch_match_id=678311070803271957&source_impression_id=p3_1562960190_l6P61%2FlBpuR%2B8xS8

Map showing Elounda and Nikithianos.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 52 Map_of10

Satellite view of airbnb:

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 52 Rustic10

Very small town... quite possibly where Hannah and Jed are shown with residents.  From overhead, looks like it fits to me.  Someone that is better at this might want to check it out.

In the long run, this could confirm the windmill sex or not.  Since it is an airbnb, I would hope they would not have been able to just walk into it... Unless TPTB rented it for the day.

I can’t see this being it. I don’t think they would rent this for an overnight. If you read the reviews, people mention that it doesn’t have air conditioning or hot water. I also wouldn’t think that they would rent it out for the day when Jed and Hannah spent a big part of it touring the town. All my opinion.
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:55 pm

For the day time so far:

Jed- walking around town, lunch with locals, etc
Peter- Day sailing
Luke- helicopter ride across the ocean to santorini
Tyler- massage

A massage can last only so long. There has to be more to this date .
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:00 pm

avacaroline wrote:I can’t see this being it. I don’t think they would rent this for an overnight. If you read the reviews, people mention that it doesn’t have air conditioning or hot water. I also wouldn’t think that they would rent it out for the day when Jed and Hannah spent a big part of it touring the town.  All my opinion.

We know that they didn't stay there overnight. But thinking like production here... why not rent it for the day to give them the opportunity for a daytime makeout that happens to lead somewhere... I mean we had Tyler at a spa which is very conducive to leading to something more.

So far we haven't been able to place any of the other dates near windmills. This is a possibility since the day portion of his date appears to take place in a very small town like where this windmill is located.

I'm still not convinced there was a windmill involved in any date but throwing this out there!

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:23 pm

https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/videos/

There are three new videos.. don’t know how to bring them over..
Tyler/Hannah..Jed/Hannah. Peter/Hannah
Can someone bring them over? New location for Peter’s dinner time! Thanks
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by violetstoo Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:25 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
Sharnee wrote:Using your sc’s here ..
One is by land ....two is by sea
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 52 27b97610

And just to cross the "T"s and dot the "i"s, we have this post showing the interior shot of a Marina K (Crete) yacht interior matching the shot of feet (and also matching Hannah and Tyler clothes). And just for good measure this link goes to the gallery of the yacht - a 58" POSILIPPO and shows the cabin interior that matches our SC.

Would this be the sailboat where she is is the pink striped dress for the daytime portion of a date? Haven't seen any connecting photos, locations except for the boat, knowing she is in Greece. Has anyone else connected this picture?

violetstoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:47 pm

Sorry, it just doesn't compute with me for the windmill guy to have been Jed Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 52 2254279460 with Hannah teasingly butting in on Nick & Tyler Instagram pic. Seems to me if Hannah wanted to tease about windmill guy she would not be rubbing it in to guy who wasn't there even teasingly. no idea It is so hard to wait for all this to play out ... getting engaged to Jed, breaking engagement to Jed and then wait for AFTR for best possible outcome to find out if she & Tyler decide to give their relationship a go in the real world. Really just so long as Hannah doesn't end up reconciled with Jed and Tyler doesn't end up with Andi Dorfman, I'll be happy!!!!!!!!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 82 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 67 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+74
sbolduc
pikake
alwaystulips
sparkler
teamfiercelove