SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 63 of 82 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 72 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by luvstx Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:59 pm

smg2587 wrote:I wanted to put up these two screencaps we have for the finale.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 63 Screen52
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 63 Screen53
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsdIxZlCYuk

The first one is interesting to me its either after she let Tyler go at LCD or broll, imo. You see the driver of the boat in the picture.

The second is the only outfit we have so far from MTP.

Has this been sleuthed?

And I'm thinking both of those caps look like Crete (more so than Santorini) to me.

Any chance the boat is the same boat where she and Tyler had their overnight date?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:20 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:I agree HEA.  Peter and Hannah have been edited super sexual all season and it continued to fantasy suites.  It also serves his rejection; I think they saw him as future bachelor.  And it serves the relationship with Luke.  Jed is her F1. Tyler is just her surprise F2. They edited it to make it look like Peter was staying and Tyler was going.  JMO this is a scripted drama. They are going for surprise.

Peter is getting the heartbroken bachelor edit. Tyler is getting the hot guy who’s just there edit. They didn’t see him as a future lead, he didn’t bring drama, and Hannah didn’t pick him.

Exactly.

From day 1 Peter was edited next bachelor. A handsome pilot, sweet, passionate (the hilarious kiss on the pool !!) kind, anti drama... devastated at F3. Tyler happened mid season as a surprise but was initially another Connor.... but it takes 4 for hometown and imo she picked those she liked to kiss better.

I honestly think Tyler is a good guy. I don’t find him handsome but very edgy for modeling so it is a good thing for him. So far so good no exes came out but maybe he was lucky to break up without drama and girls who remained friends. He is what I expect a young man of his age to be. Gentleman, kind, respectful. Loyal.

Now with this new ex who came out for revenge, bye bye Peter! Bye bye Jed. Bye bye Luke. Mike is already histyand BIP... remains Tyler for next Bach or an alumni........

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:21 pm

luvstx wrote:

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 63 Screen52
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 63 Screen53

The first one is interesting to me its either after she let Tyler go at LCD or broll, imo. You see the driver of the boat in the picture.

Has this been sleuthed?

And I'm thinking both of those caps look like Crete (more so than Santorini) to me.

Any chance the boat is the same boat where she and Tyler had their overnight date?

This is the yacht they stayed on.

https://www.elounda.com/yachting/gallery.php

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 63 D3bce010
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 63 C7435410

Last edited by avacaroline on Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:26 pm

And Hannah’s ITM looks to be in a very similar spot to Tyler’s during the spa date.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 63 53acec10
avacaroline
avacaroline

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:29 pm

luvstx wrote:

Has this been sleuthed?

Sorry I thought I made it clear I was speculating. Thought it was a weird scene to show, just my opinion.

@avacaroline from your post looks like a different, smaller boat.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:32 pm

Avacaroline, thanks for finding that.  I don't think the boats match.  I do think that Hannah's screencap matches the background in Tyler's spa date which we sleuthed to be the Porto Elounda Golf course area.  It is why I said earlier today that I believe the MTPs were on Crete (even though I expected them to be on Santorini).

Last edited by luvstx on Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:32 pm

Are there more SC from the preview? ...like the FRC and lots from the F3 RC location.

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:40 pm

luvstx wrote:Avacaroline, thanks for finding that.  I don't think the boats match.  I do think that Hannah's screencap matches the background in Tyler's spa date which we sleuthed to be the Porto Elounda Golf course area.  It is why I said earlier today that I believe the MTPs were on Crete (even though I expected them to be on Santorini).

I agree with you.
avacaroline
avacaroline

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:41 pm

Dahling wrote:Are there more SC from the preview? ...like the FRC and lots from the F3 RC location.

I don't remember seeing any FRC....

Definitely lots of F3 RC location which, to me, is clearly at Porto Eloundo Golf and Spa Resort as there's a cap with Hannah that has a golf flag in the background. And we have long thought that it was there or Elounda Mare.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:45 pm

Yes, I saw the flag on the golf course at RC. There was a shot of a FRC. It was not over looking water as I had hoped. In fact it looked like a really ugly location. ...a rocky location, with some kind of statues behind it.

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:59 pm

I haven't been here for awhile but has this picture of Tyler in Greece been sleuthed? it doesn't look like FS date? could it be LCD? or MTP? anyone able to read that sign in Greek?

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz9O0atDnyg/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:18 pm

Dahling wrote:Yes, I saw the flag on the golf course at RC. There was a shot of a FRC. It was not over looking water as I had hoped. In fact it looked like a really ugly location. ...a rocky location, with some kind of statues behind it.

I can visualize that now. Yes. Not an attractive venue
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 82 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 72 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+74
sbolduc
pikake
alwaystulips
sparkler
teamfiercelove