SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 62 of 82 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 72 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:37 pm

Hannah has her legs stretched out in front of her towards the open area where Bill is standing. That area is stone and is the same level as the planks.

Samantha is sitting on the step that is one down from the planks .

Also notice that Hannah has a post to her left. There is a post in that same area in the long view photo of the room. That post hides most of the photo that is handing on the wall. A photo on the wall that you can see clearly in several other photos from the airbnb listing.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:41 pm

Ok that's a better side view picture to match up.

I was looking at this.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 62 Captu220
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 62 Windmi10

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz8llvZFUgd/

https://a0.muscache.com/im/pictures/058a10de-b0a3-4779-ba67-74989c780a86.jpg?aki_policy=xx_larg

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:02 am

violetstoo wrote:Using your sc’s here ..
One is by land ....two is by sea
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 62 27b97610

So we did not see this. And obviously it was on their boat
Seems to me that was not very platonic....

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:03 am

HEA wrote:
violetstoo wrote:Using your sc’s here ..
One is by land ....two is by sea
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 62 27b97610

So we did not see this. And obviously it was on their boat
Seems to me that was not very platonic....

Hannah did say that they would kiss and Tyler would stop and just hold her and would talk.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:14 am

It was incredible how many screencaps we DIDN'T see...Too many to count!!

Having just rewatched the preview, I am pretty convinced that the F3RC takes place at Porto Elounda Golf Resort as you see a golf flag in the background in one cap.

Also, my first take is that the MTPs is also on Crete....
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:00 pm

I have a question. Why do you think they edited out the make out sesh. If there is anyway for them to sell a possible relationship between Tyler and Hanna, wouldn’t they make the edit at least seem it’s feasible? The edit of Becca and Lauren were done in such a way that viewers can see her connection with Lauren as well.

I just found it hard to see Hannah’s interest in Tyler (out of fear or for whatever reason) but I saw how into Jed she was and she was letting Tyler go softly because he’s a nice guy. She’s giving him every reason for him to already see that their relationship isn’t as strong. On their 2nd date it was doubts on him having a wall and not being vulnerable, on HTD it’s doubts on being ready for marriage, and she didn’t want sex with him.

I just really think the edit they’re giving him is a Bachelor edit. Got his heart broken but he’s recovered and was in it for the right reasons, lovely family. Hard to not root for him and there’s a lot of possibly spoiled SM posts already asking him to be the next Bachelor.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:25 pm

they wanted to edit Hannah as NOT a s**t sleeping around with the top 3. They had to tune down to 2... one passion with peter who would be devastated when rejected + the storyline with Luke .... and her F1.

If added the F2 on top of the F3 and F2.... that would not look good. Even admitting that she slept in the windmill (and so far we only see peter there) is quite scandalous for many viewers who are very conservative. The show reach coast to coast. Some are open minded, and some not so open minded.

But yes, it IS possible that they only kissed but Hannah did not love Peter, yet she did it with him. From day 1 we have seen Hannah over the top kissing her top 4. Maybe she faked? mmmmm naaaaaa

jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:38 pm

I agree HEA.  Peter and Hannah have been edited super sexual all season and it continued to fantasy suites.  It also serves his rejection; I think they saw him as future bachelor.  And it serves the relationship with Luke.  Jed is her F1. Tyler is just her surprise F2. They edited it to make it look like Peter was staying and Tyler was going.  JMO this is a scripted drama. They are going for surprise.

Peter is getting the heartbroken bachelor edit. Tyler is getting the hot guy who’s just there edit. They didn’t see him as a future lead, he didn’t bring drama, and Hannah didn’t pick him.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:13 pm

I wanted to put up these two screencaps we have for the finale.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 62 Screen52
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 62 Screen53
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsdIxZlCYuk

The first one is interesting to me its either after she let Tyler go at LCD or broll, imo. You see the driver of the boat in the picture.

The second is the only outfit we have so far from MTP.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:18 pm

HEA wrote:they wanted to edit Hannah as NOT a s**t sleeping around with the top 3. They had to tune down to 2... one passion with peter who would be devastated when rejected + the storyline with Luke .... and her F1.

If added the F2 on top of the F3 and F2.... that would not look good. Even admitting that she slept in the windmill (and so far we only see peter there) is quite scandalous for many viewers who are very conservative. The show reach coast to coast. Some are open minded, and some not so open minded.

But yes, it IS possible that they only kissed but Hannah did not love Peter, yet she did it with him. From day 1 we have seen Hannah over the top kissing her top 4. Maybe she faked? mmmmm naaaaaa

jmo

I can see this but then you have a situation where there is no suspense on who is F1 because it most (if not all) viewers will not believe there is any chance Hannah will choose Tyler as F1 (or that Tyler would be willing to propose) if she didn’t want to have sex with him. Where’s the suspense of needing to tune into the finale to see who she chooses? I just don’t understand this strategy especially where the F1 is as unpopular as Jed is.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:20 pm

mbl wrote:
HEA wrote:they wanted to edit Hannah as NOT a s**t sleeping around with the top 3. They had to tune down to 2... one passion with peter who would be devastated when rejected + the storyline with Luke .... and her F1.

jmo

I can see this but then you have a situation where there is no suspense on who is F1 because it most (if not all) viewers will not believe there is any chance Hannah will choose Tyler as F1 (or that Tyler would be willing to propose) if she didn’t want to have sex with him.  Where’s the suspense of needing to tune into the finale to see who she chooses?  I just don’t understand this strategy especially where the F1 is as unpopular as Jed is.  

The audience is supposed to be rooting for Peter and seeing it as a close race between Peter and Jed. They tried real hard with the editing but failed. Peter isn’t eliminated until the finale for this reason IMO.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:32 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:
mbl wrote:

jmo

I can see this but then you have a situation where there is no suspense on who is F1 because it most (if not all) viewers will not believe there is any chance Hannah will choose Tyler as F1 (or that Tyler would be willing to propose) if she didn’t want to have sex with him.  Where’s the suspense of needing to tune into the finale to see who she chooses?  I just don’t understand this strategy especially where the F1 is as unpopular as Jed is.  

The audience is supposed to be rooting for Peter and seeing it as a close race between Peter and Jed. They tried real hard with the editing but failed. Peter isn’t eliminated until the finale for this reason IMO.

I don’t understand. Is Peter eliminated before Tyler? Or do all three have MTPs and LCDs and all three come to the final Rose ceremony? If Peter is eliminated at the beginning of the episode and only 2 MTPs/LCDs wouldn’t people turn off their TVs because there’s no suspense? This is 2019, very few people will think she chooses the guy she didn’t have sex with.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 82 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 72 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+74
sbolduc
pikake
alwaystulips
sparkler
teamfiercelove