SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 73 of 82 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 77 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:30 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:I think Tyler was emotional because he realized she had slept with the other men and not him and thought he was going home at RC. JMO
How would Tyler know this? I’m thinking back to the episode last night and I don’t recall Hannah stating that she slept with Peter and Jed.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:30 pm

Well, if Tyler has red eyes then so does Peter Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 73 1646190589

And, Jed you can't tell because he is looking down in the photos posted above.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:37 pm

@Ash2214 based on her conversation with Luke. It was implied she had sex with someone IMO.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:39 pm

HEA wrote:
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 73 714
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 73 815
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0-b7rR5xOM

my S/C made from the link above

What I found interesting is the shock on the face of Luke. It was obvious to me that he was set up for drama values and IMO did not realized that prods waited the right time for him to arrive.

Then what I found interesting is when Luke arrived, Jed looked straight to maybe Hannah and smirk. Either he was connected to Hannah who looked at him (which is a major indication how connected they were) or he was looking at some crew (after weeks they do make friends with them easily when in fact they are no friends at all)

Then, I could clearly here: and here is the favorite... not sure who said it though, maybe Tyler? not sure

We also did not see Hannah's face when CH told her that he came with a ring to propose. I think she was so pissed off to notice anything. All he ever wanted was clarification that she did not sent him home out of anger and was stuck with this decision after. He HOPED they would discuss and clarify. I know I know. BUT when we are in a relationship, sometimes we fight. Sometimes we say things that we regret. Sometimes afterwards, we want to go back to the discussion and clarify and make up. That is what Luke IN MY OPINION wanted to do. He thought he could salvage something that was no longer salvageable

Luke has issue to express himself. That was plain obvious at the MTA. It was painful to watch but I think this is his personality. He does not say things that he does not go thru carefully before. It is annoying. But that the way he is. We have to accept this difference IMO.

No means no. I agree 100%. That is generally understood in a sexual context but other than that there is a grey area about using a no.... NO I do not want to see you again but I MAY change my mind..... aka Hannah who sent Luke home at their 1-1first date. So she DID change her NO to giving a rose. So Luke had all green lights that she may do it again at the RC. Like he said, he wanted to fight for her change her mind. It was said again and again confirmed by CH that Luke and Hannah had the strongest relationship from the start.... FIR etc.

I will repeat myself but it is very unfortunate that Hannah and Luke did not have a real chance to date in real life. They would have known quite quickly that they were not meant for each other.

And about him saying out loud that men are the leaders of the household... YES it is shocking and I gag myself hearing this. BUT southern baptists are raised to believe this. ***IMO***Luke is not alone. Recently a former president decided to quit his southern baptist community because of the inequity they have toward women. #facts.

Luke posted an IG yesterday and I believe him. I believe he loved her. I believe also that his personality sucks. I believe he thought that he was send to this show as an evangelist and that was his mission to talk about Jesus. I wish him the best and I am sure he will outside of this poisonous franchise.

MY opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:40 pm

I thought Tyler looked stressed after Hannah told the guys about her conversation with Luke. I think he probably realized she had sex with someone and was worried he wasn’t the one or was going home. The other two guys seemed more calm... I could be way off base but that was my impression. IMO.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:41 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:I think Tyler was emotional because he realized she had slept with the other men and not him and thought he was going home at RC. JMO

yes. Hannah CLEARLY tell (out of anger AGAIN) all the 3 guys at RC. She refused Tyler but accepted Peter and/or Jed.

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:45 pm

Hannah was no where in the area when Luke arrived so Jed could not have been looking at her.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:48 pm

Is it possible they reacted the arrival? This IMO was done in previous season no? anyway, my point was Jed smirking

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:55 pm

HEA wrote:Then, I could clearly here: and here is the favorite... not sure who said it though, maybe Tyler? not sure
It was Tyler and he said "Here comes our favourite" -- meaning, our least favourite.

Also, I don't think that was shock on Luke's face. It's just his default slack-jawed look.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:38 pm

HEA wrote:snipped
..... aka Hannah who sent Luke home at their 1-1first date. So she DID change her NO to giving a rose. So Luke had all green lights that she may do it again at the RC.

IMO this is a good example of some of the producer manipulations that happen on this show. I watched that scene of their first 1-1- VERY carefully. Hannah indeed did send Luke home on a "rose or go" date. He came back to plead his case but we never saw Hannah agree to bring him back. The only thing we do see is he shows up at the RC and gets a rose. Hannah's decision? IMO definitely not - if she had ever agreed to bring him back they would have shown it - but they didn't.

Amy Kauffman wrote in her book Bachelor Nation, in an interview with Scott Jeffress (Supervising Producer back in the early days):

Amy Kauffman wrote:Jeffress said "the lead can eliminate whoever they want - save for a few. We would say we'd like you to keep this one because they're good for TV, and this other one we'd like you to get to know better. When it got down to the final five or so it would get tough. That's when there would be a little bit of give and take. But they'd work with us."

Strange to hear a producer admit that they influence leads over who to keep and who to let go? Even as late as the final 5? Yeah - it was to me - but I have no reason to doubt Kauffman or Jeffress. This 1-1 date elimination and the following return to a RC was IMO totally producer driven BUT IMO they would have told Luke that Hannah had reconsidered and wanted him to stay. So the effect on Luke would have been the same as if Hannah had wanted him back - and IMO this only served to give Luke a perceived green light to pull the kind of stuff he pulled at the RC.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:38 pm

we talked about the place standing in line.
we talked about the colors for the dresses when the lead is a male
do you think the colors matter also for the suits when the lead is female

note: thank Gawd we did not have the recycled tyler salmon jacket giggling

@Lucas15

I agree 50% of what you say. I believe that prods can manipulate and influence for their drama edits but Luke was confirmed to be her favorite (CH, guys and herself). So no way did she not agree on their first 1-1 at episode 4 (?) that he would come back. If she said no, I am sure prods would have sent Luke home. period.

She was far from ready to send him home at episode 4. IN MY OPINION

Therefore Luke was totally in his right to believe that they had a strong connection and because of that he wanted some explanation and/or confirmation. it takes 2 to tango and indeed she brought him up to the hometown AND Greece. her choice. She just blew up when he confirm with what he said at hometown (purity before marriage) and wanted her confirmation that they were on the same page. I believe she felt extremely guilty because she said one thing in front of his Christians friends (confirmed on his IG by comments) and in fact she did have sex with Peter. She felt guilty IN MY OPINION and got mad and twisted the conversation as if he was shame s**ing her... Maybe SHE felt that way and put her anger on him. Some people do that when they feel guilty, they find an excuse to put the blame on the other person (true story with many people I met). She also has short fuse. Any other person, especially male, some would accuse this person having anger issues. Funny how some blamed Luke when Garret pushed his buttons but it is totally okay with Hannah.  Rolling Eyes

I read that Tyler made some excuses to Luke on Twitter yesterday?

all is MY opinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:25 pm

All the following is JMO...

I don't think Hannah needs to feel guilty about anything. Luke never listened to what she said; for example, at the rose-or-go-home date she had to stress he needed to stand up and leave. She told him to leave at the F3 rose ceremony and he just kept demanding she listen to him. Sheesh but the guy reeks of stalkerism. Some of the phrases (such as "you owe me") he used with Hannah were not acceptable in any way. She owed and owes him nothing.

Luke is a volcano waiting to explode and I fear for any woman he becomes involved with. To my mind, he hasn't changed since the very first episode and insists he just needs to explain ad nauseum so that we will all come around to his way of thinking which is never going to happen.

So having said that Hannah has nothing to feel guilty about I do think she would (and should) have regrets about her interactions with Luke. Her biggest mistake in my book was interacting with Luke at the F3 ceremony instead of immediately calling for Security to remove him. Not as dramatic for TV but perhaps the best way to handle things.

And to the poster who mentioned Luke's perpetual slack-jawed look, thank you. I've been trying to find words to describe his countenance and you nailed it.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 82 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 77 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+74
sbolduc
pikake
alwaystulips
sparkler
teamfiercelove