SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 74 of 82 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 78 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by ilovecarbs Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:01 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
HEA wrote:snipped
..... aka Hannah who sent Luke home at their 1-1first date. So she DID change her NO to giving a rose. So Luke had all green lights that she may do it again at the RC.

IMO this is a good example of some of the producer manipulations that happen on this show. I watched that scene of their first 1-1- VERY carefully. Hannah indeed did send Luke home on a "rose or go" date. He came back to plead his case but we never saw Hannah agree to bring him back. The only thing we do see is he shows up at the RC and gets a rose. Hannah's decision? IMO definitely not - if she had ever agreed to bring him back they would have shown it - but they didn't.

Amy Kauffman wrote in her book Bachelor Nation, in an interview with Scott Jeffress (Supervising Producer back in the early days):

Amy Kauffman wrote:Jeffress said "the lead can eliminate whoever they want - save for a few. We would say we'd like you to keep this one because they're good for TV, and this other one we'd like you to get to know better. When it got down to the final five or so it would get tough. That's when there would be a little bit of give and take. But they'd work with us."

Strange to hear a producer admit that they influence leads over who to keep and who to let go? Even as late as the final 5? Yeah - it was to me - but I have no reason to doubt Kauffman or Jeffress. This 1-1 date elimination and the following return to a RC was IMO totally producer driven BUT IMO they would have told Luke that Hannah had reconsidered and wanted him to stay. So the effect on Luke would have been the same as if Hannah had wanted him back - and IMO this only served to give Luke a perceived green light to pull the kind of stuff he pulled at the RC.
in my opinion no one forced hannah to keep luke. of course tptb wanted her to keep him for ridiculous drama. but she has the final say here. at the last rose ceremony she herself said she gave him chance after chance and finally saw what the other men had been warning her about. it took til their one-on-one in greece for that to happen organically for hannah.

imo, it infantalizes hannah to say it was all producer manipulation. they manipulate everyone, but the leads and contestants all have agency in what they will and won't accept. some are able to withstand the manipulation and others move in with their manipulators. how different would the last rose ceremony have been if she had refused to film until they removed luke? that was downright uncomfortable to watch and she should have been livid with the producers for allowing him to return.

i don't condemn her for her bad decisions because she's young and inexperienced and we've all been there.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:19 pm

dee wrote:@alwayscooking Thanks for always making SCs Smiley And damn, I forgot how ugly that brown suit was last night.

Yes, thanks again for the SCs alwayscooking.  Diggy from Becca's season was on twitter last night and said the brown suit looked like "grandma's carpet".  :yes:

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:33 pm

Do we think the blue dress is the same dress she wore at MTP? Would she have worn anything underneath when she met her parents or did she just arrive with a completely see through dress? I don't understand. Her hair is tied back the same style so it must be the same dress as pointed out last night by some of the posts.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 74 2312

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 74 Fr201110

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5201p12-bachelorette-15-hannah-brown-scaps-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

Also, her sitting on the ground in a FRC gown is plain nuts. What exactly is she doing? I just don't understand. Get up, find a place to sit, and gather your thoughts rather than staying on the ground in the middle of a street, looking like a two year old ready to have a tantrum. Those previews to me are almost making fun of her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:49 pm

I'm guessing that was an outfit for one of her MTP dates, possibly the last one.  

I think the photo of her looking out over the water was taken at the Porto Elounda Villas which are a part of the Porto Elounda Golf and Spa Resort. Update: I found a better picture from the Elounda Peninsula Resort that shows a pool with a ladder and the stone wall.  It is the Two Bedroom Presidential Suite: 

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 74 Presid10

The suites appear to have private pools and are located close to the water.  Note the ladder in the pool in the uploaded picture matches the ladder in Hannah's photo. Also the wall in her photo appears in the uploaded photo.  

Edit to add aerial view of resort:
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 74 Porto_11

It appears that the area of the suites are the bottom left of the photo, each with individual pools.  Ideal for production to be secluded and away from everything else going on here.

I think the F3RC also took place at one of the other resorts in this complex.  They must have given them a great deal for the almost 2 week stay there!

Last edited by HavaDrPepper on Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changing info and photos.)

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:51 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Do we think the blue dress is the same dress she wore at MTP? Would she have worn anything underneath when she met her parents or did she just arrive with a completely see through dress? I don't understand. Her hair is tied back the same style so it must be the same dress as pointed out last night by some of the posts.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 74 2312

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 74 Fr201110

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5201p12-bachelorette-15-hannah-brown-scaps-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

Also, her sitting on the ground in a FRC gown is plain nuts. What exactly is she doing? I just don't understand. Get up, find a place to sit, and gather your thoughts rather than staying on the ground in the middle of a street, looking like a two year old ready to have a tantrum. Those previews to me are almost making fun of her.

I think it could be one of those dresses that can fool you. You think you’re fine when you look in the mirror and then you walk outside or take a photo, and find out that you’re in big trouble.
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:55 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Do we think the blue dress is the same dress she wore at MTP? Would she have worn anything underneath when she met her parents or did she just arrive with a completely see through dress? I don't understand. Her hair is tied back the same style so it must be the same dress as pointed out last night by some of the posts.

IMO she was in a long gown with heels so I don't think it would have that easy to get up without help. I don't think she intended to sit in the road like that.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:00 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
dee wrote:@alwayscooking Thanks for always making SCs Smiley And damn, I forgot how ugly that brown suit was last night.

Yes, thanks again for the SCs alwayscooking.  Diggy from Becca's season was on twitter last night and said the brown suit looked like "grandma's carpet".  :yes:

Seriously! It's the ugliest suit I've seen a man wear! No voice, no talet, no style. Ugh...

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:15 pm

Wow @guardianangel this just adds to my thinking that they used Hannah as a sexpot this season.;(
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:19 pm

LoveDovez wrote:

Wow @guardianangel this just adds to my thinking that they used Hannah as a sexpot this season.;(

In all fairness, certain fabrics can be tricky in certain lighting. I’ve seen this phenomenon get the best of some of the biggest stars.
avacaroline
avacaroline

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:45 pm

avacaroline wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:

In all fairness, certain fabrics  can be tricky in certain lighting. I’ve seen this phenomenon get the best of some of the biggest stars.

But IMO the producers could/should have seen it...That was my point. Not that Hannah did it all by herself..
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:46 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
avacaroline wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:

In all fairness, certain fabrics  can be tricky in certain lighting. I’ve seen this phenomenon get the best of some of the biggest stars.

But IMO the producers could/should have seen it...That was my point. Not that Hannah did it all by herself..

Yeah you’re right. This is different than a pap photo.
avacaroline
avacaroline

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:27 pm

sdmom wrote:
avacaroline wrote:
veg_out wrote:
avacaroline wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:That is not her FRC dress.

That was was from Scotland.  B roll filming.

I feel like it is the same dress, isn’t it? Was the Scotland location sleuthed?

The swirl pattern looks the same to me. What do you guys think?
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 74 Ette7510
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 74 Fr3010
@alwayscooking screencaps

Yes, same dress.

Great catch! I will copy this to SC thread [/quote]

So did she wear the same dress twice? Or this is NOT her FRC dress?

The last time I remember TPTB messed with FRC drsss is Melissa. I think they altered the color, and we know there’s the switch roo. Foreshadow?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 82 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 78 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+74
sbolduc
pikake
alwaystulips
sparkler
teamfiercelove