SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 75 of 82 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 78 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Jolena Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:40 pm

IF this is her FRC dress im not a fan at all, it's not very flattering on her. They Could've put her in something much nicer.  jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by veg_out Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:41 pm

sdmom wrote:
sdmom wrote:
avacaroline wrote:
veg_out wrote:
avacaroline wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:That is not her FRC dress.

That was was from Scotland.  B roll filming.

I feel like it is the same dress, isn’t it? Was the Scotland location sleuthed?

The swirl pattern looks the same to me. What do you guys think?
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 75 Ette7510
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 75 Fr3010
@alwayscooking screencaps

Yes, same dress.

Great catch! I will copy this to SC thread

So did she wear the same dress twice? Or this is NOT her FRC dress?

The last time I remember TPTB messed with FRC drsss is Melissa. I think they altered the color, and we know there’s the switch roo. Foreshadow?

Thanks for moving that.

This post explains more details, too:
ilovecarbs wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:The 5th photo in this series of photos shows her climbing up to get into position for the photo from Scotland. She has on a coat over the dress and tennis shoes, but you can see the bottom of the dress very clearly.  It does appear to be the same dress.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BysbeemHfSV/

Now about her hair in that sitting on the ground photo...

Doesn't look like a FRC style to me.  She had much better hair styles at other rose ceremonies throughout the season. Why wear it like that for the FRC?
her hair in greece is styled as it was in the scotland b-roll. weird right? i have no idea what it all means.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:49 pm

veg_out wrote:
sdmom wrote:
sdmom wrote:
avacaroline wrote:
veg_out wrote:
avacaroline wrote:

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 75 Ette7510
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 75 Fr3010

Yes, same dress.

The last time I remember TPTB messed with FRC drsss is Melissa. I think they altered the color, and we know there’s the switch roo. Foreshadow?

Thanks for moving that.

ilovecarbs wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:The 5th photo in this series of photos shows her climbing up to get into position for the photo from Scotland. She has on a coat over the dress and tennis shoes, but you can see the bottom of the dress very clearly.  It does appear to be the same dress.

Doesn't look like a FRC style to me.  She had much better hair styles at other rose ceremonies throughout the season. Why wear it like that for the FRC?
her hair in greece is styled as it was in the scotland b-roll. weird right? i have no idea what it all means.

But it looks like the didn’t take the time to make sure she was wearing the same earrings? They don’t look the same to me although it’s hard to see.
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:54 pm

avacaroline wrote:
veg_out wrote:
sdmom wrote:
sdmom wrote:
avacaroline wrote:
veg_out wrote:
avacaroline wrote:

Yes, same dress.

Thanks for moving that.

ilovecarbs wrote:

But it looks like the didn’t take the time to make sure she was wearing the same earrings? They don’t look the same to me although it’s hard to see.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 75 7bf65610
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 75 Ed268a10
avacaroline
avacaroline

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:57 pm

Can someone zoom in the street signs?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=M49re7VmLl0

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 75 6e611d10

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:02 am

@sdmom I tried to get a sc of the stop sign! How odd..do they have those in Greece?
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:04 am

Jolena wrote:IF this is her FRC dress im not a fan at all, it's not very flattering on her. They Could've put her in something much nicer.  jmo

I NEVER like Cary’s FRC dresses.
avacaroline
avacaroline

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:10 am

@Hotmomma I googled stop signs in Crete Greece, and yes, that’s what they look like.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:12 am

sdmom wrote:@Hotmomma I googled stop signs in Crete Greece, and yes, that’s what they look like.
yes I did too ! I edited my post but odd it didn’t show up, saying I googled it! Ha ha
So now we need need to know why she was there dressed like that! The million dollar question !
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:23 am

I cannot believe they didn't edit out her falling like that. are they kidding or what. Not a fan of this dress AT ALL , imo dosen't do a thing for her.
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:25 am

Could this be a SHV with Jed? Maybe somewhere in US? When the break up happens or when she finds out about Haley?

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:32 am

Dahling wrote:Could this be a SHV with Jed? Maybe somewhere in US? When the break up happens or when she finds out about Haley?

IF the sleuthers can't place this pic in Greece then it's a possibility for sure.
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 82 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 78 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+74
sbolduc
pikake
alwaystulips
sparkler
teamfiercelove