SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 79 of 82 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80, 81, 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Just Looking Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:57 am

@Astrobach IA. This angle and facial expression looks like it is from the ground after she fell. IMO

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Lucas15 Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:10 am

Astrobach wrote:
sdmom wrote:How about this?

1 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 79 3534f610

I have a problem with the angle and the tilt of her head...I can’t see her looking that UP to any if her men, when she would be FACING them at the FRC podium. Also, she wears heels and is not that much shorter than them. So, to me it’s more the angle of looking at Bill as she is crouched down, after her fall. And her face is very distraught and crying which make sense after her tripping in the street. Another nice editing insert here for drama’s sake...?

My take on the "fall" is that this is sort of Hannah's version of a Mesnick.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:30 am

Is the angle when she was sitting on the street talking to her handler when she slipped during her meltdown in her car?

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:17 am

HEA wrote:Is the angle when she was sitting on the street talking to her handler when she slipped during her meltdown in her car?
Thats what I think

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:09 am

^^ so we have 3 options for the FRC

1. she will ask to stop by the hotel of her F2 before the ceremony
2. she will calm down and the meltdown was only for drama purpose, FRC will go as normal
3. she will pick nobody

I personally always favor the gentler let go before the ceremony. I hate to see the F2 hoping and devastated. I see no fun watching this.

If she picked nobody, then the actual contestants saying that Jed is devastated does not make sense.

so FOR ME, prods decided to include this meltdown to show how much she struggle to chose her F1 but it was IN MY OPINION because she hated to reject the F2, whom ever he was. She JUST rejected Peter few days before and that was that.

IN MY OPINION

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:18 am

@Lucas15 I think it could be a Mesnink moment!
@HEA  it could be.. # 2 showed up she let him go...#1 showed up she let him go.. on her way back alone to her hotel she realized ... I wanted # 2 back???
Her hair is a mess. Her makeup is not fresh... if it would be on her way to the FRC..  to me it looks like it’s after ..JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:43 am

HEA wrote:^^ so we have 3 options for the FRC

1. she will ask to stop by the hotel of her F2 before the ceremony
2. she will calm down and the meltdown was only for drama purpose, FRC will go as normal
3. she will pick nobody

I personally always favor the gentler let go before the ceremony. I hate to see the F2 hoping and devastated. I see no fun watching this.

If she picked nobody, then the actual contestants saying that Jed is devastated does not make sense.

so FOR ME, prods decided to include this meltdown to show how much she struggle to chose her F1 but it was IN MY OPINION because she hated to reject the F2, whom ever he was. She JUST rejected Peter few days before and that was that.

IN MY OPINION

I will take what's behind door #2. laugh out loud Jed is laying way too low to be F2. CH even mentioned that we appreciate he is waiting to talk as usually the contestants don't get to speak out until they are eliminated. Jed posting his few and far between posts and then going into hiding again and then he posts about heel clicking (may signal an attempt to reconcile with Hannah). So, for me Jed is F1, Tyler F2 and Peter F3. That's my story and I'm sticking to it! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:01 pm

@Mommyof2 I suspect you’re probably right in your predictions 😢

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:07 pm

Just Looking wrote:@Mommyof2 I suspect you’re probably right in your predictions 😢

I just want this season over and done with and everyone can start living their life again.  I would be going crazy if I had to stay silent, couldn't speak out or had to keep a charade up until the ending could be revealed.  Good thing I'm not on a reality show because I have a hard time keeping secrets.  laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:08 pm

Hotmomma wrote:@Lucas15 I think it could be a Mesnink moment!
@HEA  it could be.. # 2 showed up she let him go...#1 showed up she let him go.. on her way back alone to her hotel she realized ... I wanted # 2 back???
Her hair is a mess. Her makeup is not fresh... if it would be on her way to the FRC..  to me it looks like it’s after ..JMO

Ohhh I think SM will pee in their panties if this happens.... I may too in fact hehehe

teasing: happy ending in the end is all I ask out of this stupid show Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:10 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
Just Looking wrote:@Mommyof2 I suspect you’re probably right in your predictions 😢

I just want this season over and done with and everyone can start living their life again.  I would be going crazy if I had to stay silent, couldn't speak out or had to keep a charade up until the ending could be revealed.  Good thing I'm not on a reality show because I have a hard time keeping secrets.  laugh out loud

my gosh!!! I am so with you on this!!! 100% cantstopl

PS: i also want my life back pleeeeeeeeease

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:13 pm

HEA wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:@Lucas15 I think it could be a Mesnink moment!

Ohhh I think SM will pee in their panties if this happens.... I may too in fact hehehe  

teasing: happy ending in the end is all I ask out of this stupid show Hugesmile

It’s probably just Hype! She probably just on her way to the FRC location! And it will be a normal FRC! After all this crap! rotfl
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 82 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80, 81, 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+74
sbolduc
pikake
alwaystulips
sparkler
teamfiercelove