SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 80 of 82 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81, 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:14 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
Just Looking wrote:@Mommyof2 I suspect you’re probably right in your predictions 😢

I just want this season over and done with and everyone can start living their life again.  I would be going crazy if I had to stay silent, couldn't speak out or had to keep a charade up until the ending could be revealed.  Good thing I'm not on a reality show because I have a hard time keeping secrets.  laugh out loud
Amen sister!!!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:21 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
HEA wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:@Lucas15 I think it could be a Mesnink moment!
@HEA  it could be.. # 2 showed up she let him go...#1 showed up she let him go.. on her way back alone to her hotel she realized ... I wanted # 2 back???
Her hair is a mess. Her makeup is not fresh... if it would be on her way to the FRC..  to me it looks like it’s after ..JMO

Ohhh I think SM will pee in their panties if this happens.... I may too in fact hehehe  

teasing: happy ending in the end is all I ask out of this stupid show Hugesmile

It’s probably just Hype! She probably just on her way to the FRC location! And it will be a normal FRC! After all this crap! rotfl

but that would be epic and it is a 4th theory! awwww

I do not think Hannah is a great catch right now IN MY OPINION. I think she has work to do on herself and any partner right now would have to deal with her anger issues and drama attitude. I like Tyler very much. I think he is a great guy and in fact the best out of all of them. Even if I think he is not perfect and probably act like any young men of his age. I hope he will separate himself from this franchise. His IG is over a million now.... he needs to use that to for his career, modeling or dancing or whatever... but please please please no bachelor. I think SM will have a heart attack if it happens to be a failure (like a couple of guys such Ben F, Jake, Itsokguy Juan, etc). Lets keep the beautiful image of Tyler alive!!!!

(I DO like Tyler. I am not being sarcastic whatsoever.)

IN MY OPINION

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:23 pm

@HEA  it could be.. # 2 showed up she let him go...#1 showed up she let him go.. on her way back alone to her hotel she realized ... I wanted # 2 back???
Her hair is a mess. Her makeup is not fresh... if it would be on her way to the FRC..  to me it looks like it’s after ..JMO

How about this small tweak?

#2 shows up, she lets him go
#1 shows up, proposes, she accepts
And immediately realizes she made a huge mistake and should have picked #2 and instead of doing the typical "happy twirl" she leaves the FRC and gets in the van.
And on the ride back - with cameras still rolling - she has the van pull over, gets out and has her Mesnick moment - over the one she let get away.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:29 pm

^^

this was posted May 26.... one week after the FRC as per RS and sleuthers here.

I see a happy guy here. not a rejected guy IN MY OPINION

1 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 80 Captur21
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bx8ldGsF91L/

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:30 pm

I mean Jed didn’t want to marry Hannah so no reason for him to be sad. IMO

I still think he was likely F1.

Tyler didn’t look like a rejected guy either.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:31 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:I mean Jed didn’t want to marry Hannah so no reason for him to be sad. IMO

I still think he was likely F1.

Tyler didn’t look like a rejected guy either.

I missed this part. Can you please precise where you read this? thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:34 pm

@HEA I said IMO. Also, unless I missed it, he hasn’t expressed a desire to marry Hannah on screen. His family also indicated they didn’t think he was ready on screen. JMO

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:34 pm

I have learned over the years watching this dumb show that the ending is usually the same.  The F2 arrives, the lead tells him/her how great he/she is, but the lead loves someone more. They are distraught about letting F2 go. Cry, cry, cry.  Enter F1, I love you,  get down on one knee, twirl.  The end.  I am more interested in what happens at ATFR.  That is where the mystery lies, imho.

Last edited by Mommyof2 on Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:34 pm

Lucas15 wrote:

How about this small tweak?

#2 shows up, she lets him go
#1 shows up, proposes, she accepts
And immediately realizes she made a huge mistake and should have picked #2 and instead of doing the typical "happy twirl" she leaves the FRC and gets in the van.
And on the ride back - with cameras still rolling - she has the van pull over, gets out and has her Mesnick moment - over the one she let get away.
JMHO

I think the van ride was mid-day because there are hardly any shadows.
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:35 pm

Well listening to that LZ and Chris podcast! He said Hannah fell on her way to the FRC.. So there you have it! And did say that she changed her mind at the F3 RC.. so I believe peter dropped to F3.. and Tyler moved up ! JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:42 pm

Summerfun1980 wrote:@HEA I said IMO. Also, unless I missed it, he hasn’t expressed a desire to marry Hannah on screen. His family also indicated they didn’t think he was ready on screen. JMO

ah ok. i thought it was about the sad part

his family had no idea what happened during the season. He left with what he told Hannah: I went on this show for a good opportunity to promote my career. So of course IN MY OPINION, his family were quite shock and could not fathom why he looked in love and if he was playing a role. Jed probably also is very focus on his career and yes marriage is probably not #1... until someone fall in love. I do no think prods let the contestants speak with their family so they can tape some natural drama unfolded if it happens. I think his family was just shocked because they were not supposed to be taped at all. He changed his mind during the show because IN MY OPINION he fell in love with her. I do not care what a jerk he is or was before the show. I believe he fell in love. Even villain can love after all. And if he proposed at the end, considering that he was jaded to say he came for his career and not love, then I believe also that he was genuine.

I am trying to subtract anything but his feelings for Hannah. If I sleuth only this, then I say it changed everything and messed everything in his life. I do not think he wanted this mess. I do not think he wanted to fall in love. I do not think he wanted to hurt Haley. I do not think he wanted or expected any of this because he DIDN'T WANT to fall in love at all.... Yet he did... IN MY OPINION

We cannot control love, falling madly in love, finding our soulmate etc. That is unpredictable. It sucks for all concerned that it happened that way, that is all. IN MY OPINION

Last edited by HEA on Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:43 pm

@Hotmomma that’s what most suspected. I know some think her choosing to have sex with Peter and not Tyler doesn’t mean she cared for Tyler less. But I think it indicates she was planning to keep Peter before FS. I do not think she would’ve slept with Peter if she thought she would be sending him home. She trusted him way more than Tyler, thought he was better on paper, less threatening. Peter’s FS was before Tyler’s when she still thought Tyler was s f*ckboi. JMO

This may mean nothing. But in the description for Monday, Peter is described as the man she never said thought she would say goodbye to.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 82 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81, 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+74
sbolduc
pikake
alwaystulips
sparkler
teamfiercelove