SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 32 of 75 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 53 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Doggoneit Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:38 am

Al wrote:I'm just thinking out loud here...Do all potential leads have to go to LA to meet with tptb? If so, I don't think we've seen Tyler go there since filming ended, cmiiw. I guess it could be considered too early for talks, but if Tyler never goes to LA, maybe he doesn't really want to be lead, and potentially be open to a reconciliation with Hannah, if that's what they truly want? Just something to keep an eye on I think. Imo. If this doesn't make sense please tell me laugh out loud

i agree. i think they are holding out to film it if they are going to get back together.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by SeekAny Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:42 am

I said this early in the week but Hannah’s next move, I want to be completely authentic. If she does anything out of pressure or outside influences, it’ll be easy to spot that. I hope it plays out that she genuinely realizes Jed deceived her, she deserves better and moves on. And if she still has strong feelings for Tyler, and ONLY if that is truly the case, then I hope they talk, take things slow, and give it a go if that’s what Tyler wants too. They’d have a lot to work through, but if she just started picking the right guys, I think Hannah is capable of having a very successful relationship as she’s such a great communicator. So her and Ty baby together, well IMO they could move mountains.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:45 am

North wrote:The bolded. That's how TPTB regained control of their narrative --- that, and any re-editing they do between now and the Finale.

If they are as smart as I think they are, IMO they have a golden opportunity to make this a "show for the ages" - one hard to top.

There have been two switches post FRC; in both of them the "original F1" was presented as a good guy having gotten the short end of the stick and the lead who made the switch as the bad guy for dumping the original F1. Ask Jason and Arie how that felt and my guess is they would say "Not very good". But this season the original F1 is (IMO) already being seen as the bad guy and Hannah would probably be seen as the bad-**s heroine for dumping her original F1. And her alternative choice is pretty well liked and seems to be interested in a reconciliation if the chance presents itself. So MY take on re-editing would be to present Tyler in a very positive light so that the breakup with Hannah is heart wrenchingly hard to watch and ends with CH saying "Wait - this is not yet over". And they show the breakup with original F1 and romantic re-uniting with original F2 and they ride off arm and arm into the sunset. At least that's how I'd do it.

Would Tyler go along with this? I think it seems like he would and my (unsolicited) advice would be he'd be a fool not to even if the next lead was offered. If Tyler cares for Hannah IMO he'd be a fool to put himself in the hands of the producers as the lead because he'd not likely find any better relationship and likely be put through the wringer and look bad trying.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by North Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:18 am

Lucas15 wrote:
North wrote:The bolded. That's how TPTB regained control of their narrative --- that, and any re-editing they do between now and the Finale.

If they are as smart as I think they are, IMO they have a golden opportunity to make this a "show for the ages" - one hard to top.

Snipped
Lucas15 wrote:
So MY take on re-editing would be to present Tyler in a very positive light so that the breakup with Hannah is heart wrenchingly hard to watch and ends with CH saying "Wait - this is not yet over". And they show the breakup with original F1 and romantic re-uniting with original F2 and they ride off arm and arm into the sunset. At least that's how I'd do it.

Ok. Like this strategy. But what do they do with Jed's proposal? He proposed, she accepted. It was supposed to be this amazing and romantic moment. I mean we could hope it was like Bryan's to Rachel -- bad weather and incorporating the phrase "love bomb." But what if was super romantic? What if it was Chris Siegfried level? Do TPTB re-edit it to be boring and bad? How do they prep the audience for what happens next in the story, ie: F1 breakup & possible F2 reconciliation?  B/c -- that's a tight timeframe to turn from happy-in-love/newly engaged to break-up, to a possible reconciliation. A more believable option is that Hannah is single and no Tyler reconciliation. Or, TPTB spin that "issues" popped up immediately on BOTH sides -- Hannah's being that she was thinking about Tyler and Jed was being Jed.

Last edited by North on Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total

North

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:28 am

Al wrote:I'm just thinking out loud here...Do all potential leads have to go to LA to meet with tptb? If so, I don't think we've seen Tyler go there since filming ended, cmiiw. I guess it could be considered too early for talks, but if Tyler never goes to LA, maybe he doesn't really want to be lead, and potentially be open to a reconciliation with Hannah, if that's what they truly want? Just something to keep an eye on I think. Imo. If this doesn't make sense please tell me laugh out loud

I remember Peter going to LA during Rachel's season, I actually think he went twice towards the later part of the season. People spotted him at the airport and it got sleuthers all curious. Plus I remember him walking around shopping. Given Tyler's popularity I think TPTB would keep all their options open for the lead, but I get the impression Tyler's not all that interested. He doesn't really seem to be promoting himself much and maybe he can't right now given he's still "on the show". He just seems pretty happy doing his thang in NYC, maybe that will change one the show is done airing.

As Hannah and Jed, I have a feeling it was trouble in paradise pretty soon after returning home. RS said Hannah saw Jed the weekend of the CMA festival which was June 6th, I can only imagine Jed being nervous about her being in Nashville with so many people knowing his history with Haley. The next week was the episode schedule change for the show airing on June 17th. I have a feeling something went down with Hannah and Jed that weekend of the CMA's and she wanted to break off the engagement then. I think that was the reason for the filler episode, to re-edit, because it's Jed's edit has certainly changed from the earlier episodes. That People article broke June 18th and Haley said she spoke with them 4 or 5 days prior. Which would hve been the 13th. I'm sure it was leaked to TPTB that Haley was talking to People. I think the last media Hannah has done is the time of the CMA festival, the timing just seems to all fit. Jed's edit next week will be telling for sure

alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:28 am

North wrote:snip
But what do they do with Jed's proposal? He proposed, she accepted. It was supposed to be this amazing and romantic moment. I mean we could hope it was like Bryan's to Rachel -- bad weather and incorporating the phrase "love bomb." But what if was super romantic? What if it was Chris Siegfried level? Do TPTB re-edit it to be boring and bad? How do they prep the audience for what happens next in the story, ie: possible reconciliation?  B/c -- that's a tight timeframe to turn from happy-in-love/newly engaged to break-up, to a possible reconciliation. A more believable option is that Hannah is single and no Tyler reconciliation. Or, TPTB spin that "issues" popped up immediately on BOTH sides -- Hannah's being that she was thinking about Tyler and Jed was being Jed.

If me, I would show it as super romantic (but probably play dark and foreboding music surrounding it) - just so that the ultimate crash of the relationship is all the more dramatic. They would, IMO, like viewers to get whiplash as something "so romantic" suddenly crashes in flames - so that the romantic ending is again whiplash but in a good way this time.

I honestly don't think they would want Hannah to end up single - that's an ending that might make the most sense in the "real world" but as an ending for a show that's supposed to perpetuate the illusion that love can be found on this crazy show - Hannah ending up single isn't IMO an ending they would want.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by eusebeia Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:49 am

alwayscooking wrote:

I remember Peter going to LA during Rachel's season, I actually think he went twice towards the later part of the season.  People spotted him at the airport and it got sleuthers all curious.  Plus I remember him walking around shopping. Given Tyler's popularity I think TPTB would keep all their options open for the lead, but I get the impression Tyler's not all that interested.  He doesn't really seem to be promoting himself much and maybe he can't right now given he's still "on the show".  He just seems pretty happy doing his thang in NYC, maybe that will change one the show is done airing.

As Hannah and Jed, I have a feeling it was trouble in paradise pretty soon after returning home.  RS said Hannah saw Jed the weekend of the CMA festival which was June 6th, I can only imagine Jed being nervous about her being in Nashville with so many people knowing his history with Haley.  The next week was the episode schedule change for the show airing on June 17th.  I have a feeling something went down with Hannah and Jed that weekend of the CMA's and she wanted to break off the engagement then.  I think that was the reason for the filler episode, to re-edit, because it's Jed's edit has certainly changed from the earlier episodes.  That People article broke June 18th and Haley said she spoke with them 4 or 5 days prior.  Which would hve been the 13th.  I'm sure it was leaked to TPTB that Haley was talking to People.  I think the last media Hannah has done is the time of the CMA festival, the timing just seems to all fit.  Jed's edit next week will be telling for sure

thanks for doing a mini-timeline of post-filming events. Will be REALLY interesting to see if we ever find out what happened at the CMAs, when Hannah found out about Haley (and the others). We still don't have an explanation for 5b, do we? Why did they do a recap episode? That was bizarre. Nobody was clamoring for more Luke drama.

eusebeia

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:58 am

alwayscooking wrote:

I remember Peter going to LA during Rachel's season, I actually think he went twice towards the later part of the season.  People spotted him at the airport and it got sleuthers all curious.  Plus I remember him walking around shopping. Given Tyler's popularity I think TPTB would keep all their options open for the lead, but I get the impression Tyler's not all that interested.  He doesn't really seem to be promoting himself much and maybe he can't right now given he's still "on the show".  He just seems pretty happy doing his thang in NYC, maybe that will change one the show is done airing.

As Hannah and Jed, I have a feeling it was trouble in paradise pretty soon after returning home.  RS said Hannah saw Jed the weekend of the CMA festival which was June 6th, I can only imagine Jed being nervous about her being in Nashville with so many people knowing his history with Haley.  The next week was the episode schedule change for the show airing on June 17th.  I have a feeling something went down with Hannah and Jed that weekend of the CMA's and she wanted to break off the engagement then.  I think that was the reason for the filler episode, to re-edit, because it's Jed's edit has certainly changed from the earlier episodes.  That People article broke June 18th and Haley said she spoke with them 4 or 5 days prior.  Which would hve been the 13th.  I'm sure it was leaked to TPTB that Haley was talking to People.  I think the last media Hannah has done is the time of the CMA festival, the timing just seems to all fit.  Jed's edit next week will be telling for sure

I agree with them having trouble early. Haley stated on her podcast with RS that Hannah's brother started following her on SM almost as soon as taping concluded. No doubt all of the gossip on Reddit about Jed and ex an ex girlfriend got his attention immediately. Hannah didn't stay in Nashville even 24 hrs IIRC.
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:28 am

@Nibbles22 Yeah, it was interesting to hear Haley say how odd she thought it was that Patrick started following her, she said it was the night of the premiere, so I'm sure he was on to him. But in that podcast, RS said that they had a "happy couples weekend" of the CMA festival. Wasn't Jed busy that weekend and seen around on SM? And you're right I remember Hannah scooting out of there fast. Maybe there SHV was after she did the Grand Hotel promo in Miami which I think was June 10th. I know she didn't hang around there long either, she was in a few pictures, but then later when everyone else from BN were posting IG stories, Hannah was no where to be found. Whenever it was, I would have to imagine it really wasn't a "happy couples weekend" More like sh!t hit the fan weekend.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine50 Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:39 pm

Ok my sleuthing peeps. I have literally lost my marbles over this and booked a cruise last night NOT INTENTIONALLY departing on the night of the finale. It is my husband's surprise birthday present. What am I going to do now? I need to see what she does with Tyler and Jed after the final rose.

How can I watch it? We depart at 3pm. I can get wifi but I don't think I can get ABC the next day or Hulu on a cruise can I?

Is this allowed in general discussion? laugh out loud

sunshine50

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:44 pm

sunshine50 wrote:Ok my sleuthing peeps. I have literally lost my marbles over this and booked a cruise last night NOT INTENTIONALLY departing on the night of the finale. It is my husband's surprise birthday present. What am I going to do now? I need to see what she does with Tyler and Jed after the final rose.

How can I watch it? We depart at 3pm. I can get wifi but I don't think I can get ABC the next day or Hulu on a cruise can I?

Is this allowed in general discussion? laugh out loud

I want to watch EST and not WC too . S.O.S I tried the suggestions here but it doesn’t work

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:45 pm

North wrote:snipped

Ok. Like this strategy. But what do they do with Jed's proposal? He proposed, she accepted. It was supposed to be this amazing and romantic moment. I mean we could hope it was like Bryan's to Rachel -- bad weather and incorporating the phrase "love bomb." But what if was super romantic? What if it was Chris Siegfried level? Do TPTB re-edit it to be boring and bad? How do they prep the audience for what happens next in the story, ie: F1 breakup & possible F2 reconciliation?  B/c -- that's a tight timeframe to turn from happy-in-love/newly engaged to break-up, to a possible reconciliation. A more believable option is that Hannah is single and no Tyler reconciliation. Or, TPTB spin that "issues" popped up immediately on BOTH sides -- Hannah's being that she was thinking about Tyler and Jed was being Jed.

With both Jason and Arie we watched a romantic proposal. In both cases IMHO it's the same script happening here. They knew who they really wanted but chose the other. It was brutal watching because by that time there were already rumour's/sleuthing that told a different story. I think having a closed set for the ATFR for Jason was one clue IIRC as well as rumours about Melissa being picked up at the airport after filming ended. Some sleuthers were pretty certain of Arie and Lauren's connection but it was twisted that she just wanted to be the 'ette where in fact as later discovered, she wasn't ready for an engagement which is what she thought was expected. I think we'll see the proposal which will lead perfectly into viewers seeing the filming of the break up which I think they've done.

alwayscooking wrote:@Nibbles22 Yeah, it was interesting to hear Haley say how odd she thought it was that Patrick started following her, she said it was the night of the premiere, so I'm sure he was on to him.  But in that podcast, RS said that they had a "happy couples weekend" of the CMA festival.  Wasn't Jed busy that weekend and seen around on SM?  And you're right I remember Hannah scooting out of there fast.  Maybe there SHV was after she did the Grand Hotel promo in Miami which I think was June 10th.  I know she didn't hang around there long either, she was in a few pictures, but then later when everyone else from BN were posting IG stories, Hannah was no where to be found.  Whenever it was, I would have to imagine it really wasn't a "happy couples weekend"  More like sh!t hit the fan weekend.

Re the bold, Wasn't this the same weekend the alleged butt grabbing and throwing in the pool happened? and when he saw Haley? I wasn't so sure it was a SHV weekend because like you say Jed was posting a lot on SM.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 75 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 53 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+98
USAGold
kmick0890
ilovepuggles
Alanna
jlccaz