SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 56 of 75 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 65 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by ReneeM Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:53 am

Based on what we’ve seen on the show and after, I think Tyler’s sure of Hannah. I think he feels Hannah’s the one for him and if Hannah wanted him back, he would see her infatuation with Luke and Jed as a necessary part of them getting together (that’s partially just a reflection of what I think his personality is). I also think he’s the only guy this season, regardless of the outcome, that truly sees and understands Hannah. I think he would understand why she made the choices she did. I’m actually surprised at how many people question where Tyler stands in all this. For all my scepticism about this ending up the way I want, Tyler’s the one variable I’m sure of. All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:05 am

@ReneeM Well said. Tyler is the one constant . The rest is static noise .imo

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:34 am

@ReneeM totally agree. My only question is were Hannah is in her thoughts or what does she want? because no question in my mind Tyler wants her imo.
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:04 pm

Hi everyone. I've been too busy moving and working to read the board ....anything new this week? Hannah still with Jed :crazed

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:06 pm

northernviewer wrote:Hi everyone.  I've been too busy moving and working to read the board ....anything new this week?  Hannah still with Jed :crazed
RS said Jed and Hannah have broken their engagement, but are still "together" last week. But based on Hannah's IG stories, a lot of us speculate that they are done for good, imo.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:12 pm

Based on her angry and sad Tweets and Instagram stories, I think they're done. Also, she deleted the name of her Apple Music playlist which was most likely about him. It used to be "Think of you" and now it's blank.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:13 pm

dee wrote:
northernviewer wrote:Hi everyone.  I've been too busy moving and working to read the board ....anything new this week?  Hannah still with Jed :crazed
RS said Jed and Hannah have broken their engagement, but are still "together" last week. But based on Hannah's IG stories, a lot of us speculate that they are done for good, imo.

Thanks. That's good news IMO hopefully by time ATFR rolls around .... something good will have come out of all this .. if she still with Jed ..l this season will be a total bust for me.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:19 pm

northernviewer wrote:
dee wrote:

Thanks.   That's good news IMO   hopefully by time ATFR rolls around .... something good will have come out of all this .. if she still with Jed ..l this season will be a total bust for me.  

Also, some of us found this interesting....Wednesday night, Hannah liked a few things Tyler related. She liked a tweet of his that he defended her against that James McCoy guy (can’t remember his name), liked his insta pic, and I’m thinking she liked something else too. Someone help me out here.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:39 pm

Julie81 wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
dee wrote:

Thanks.   That's good news IMO   hopefully by time ATFR rolls around .... something good will have come out of all this .. if she still with Jed ..l this season will be a total bust for me.  

Also, some of us found this interesting....Wednesday night, Hannah liked a few things Tyler related. She liked a tweet of his that he defended her against that James McCoy guy (can’t remember his name), liked his insta pic, and I’m thinking she liked something else too. Someone help me out here.
She also liked the E! News picture that they shared of the two of them. Tyler liked it as well laugh out loud 

Also, she’s been pretty much only liking Tyler related posts on the Bachelorette IG account the last two days.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:48 pm

Hey guys. Can we talk hypotheticals for a sec? IF Hannah and Tyler get back together or end the show “trying to see where it goes” or whatever.... how do you see it playing out? I feel like Hannah HAS to be the one to take the lead, and really make it clear to him how much she cares and regrets. I mean, Arie and Jason really had to do that. Do you see Hannah going on a full tears apology tour with him? Or do you see Tyler really going after her, telling her it’s ok and he just wants to support her? Just trying to picture how this could best play.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:18 pm

sosleepy wrote:Hey guys. Can we talk hypotheticals for a sec? IF Hannah and Tyler get back together or end the show “trying to see where it goes” or whatever.... how do you see it playing out? I feel like Hannah HAS to be the one to take the lead, and really make it clear to him how much she cares and regrets. I mean, Arie and Jason really had to do that. Do you see Hannah going on a full tears apology tour with him? Or do you see Tyler really going after her, telling her it’s ok and he just wants to support her? Just trying to picture how this could best play.

I think these conversations should happen in private where they agree or disagree to give it go before they put it on camera. I don't think either would want to hurt the other on national tv by not being on the same page. I do think Hannah would have to be presented as the one asking for a second chance though. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:25 pm

dee wrote:

If all the rumours about Jed are accurate then Hannah has spent time with a guy who wants sex but doesn’t want genuine feelings. He’s lyrics and actions don’t match up so either he is delusional or clueless. JMO
Hannah may only be 24 and still learning about relationships but let’s be honest this guy needs validation from multiple women simultaneously and who’s checking out his latest conquests for STIs? He’s not relationship ready by any means if he can’t mentally commit to a woman when she’s not in the same room. (Haley found out what that looks like).
IMO Hannah has certainly had her struggles and she is correct in questioning her picker but having the willpower to call off her engagement before the show finishes airing takes a lot of moxy. On the show she often takes some downtime to collect her thoughts before dropping the hammer. She’s probably dropped the hammer on Jed by now or will soon.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 75 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 65 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+98
USAGold
kmick0890
ilovepuggles
Alanna
jlccaz