SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 18 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:28 pm

@GuardianAngel

You are right; there is no "we" here. I will correct the post.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by ilovecarbs Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:32 pm

love is a hard thing to explain. to the outside world it might look like her chemistry with tyler is off the charts, but maybe there was still something missing in their relationship that she had with jed. to me it looks like she also has good sexual chemistry with jed and a level of familiarity or comfort that she does not with tyler.

as an example, the first time she really got to interact with jed was after getting caught with massaging luke. he handled it well and they seemed like old friends laughing it off. she even kissed his cheek in that scene like she knew him forever.

compare that to the first interaction with tyler after cam crashes the group date and they are sitting in a heart shape made of rose petals. in that scene tyler says cute lines about girls ruling the world and being her arm candy. it was more of a one-way conversation where he's flirting. it is flattering but i do not think it deepened their relationship. even their one-on-one date he was flirty and she was flattered and appreciated that he made her feel better but i did not see a friendship developing. this is all jmho of course.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:40 pm

Great stuff this afternoon.    I will continue like this, :rosiecolored until the proverbial fat lady sings, because I can't, my heart can't accept that she doesn't end up with Tyler in the end.   Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 18 2254279460
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Abda81864 Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:46 pm

I normally don't care for what Hannah likes on social media. The likes she gave on
those Tyler posts are a little eyebrow raising, only because her spoiled F1 is currently in hot water. Wouldn't she want to not focus on Tyler right now? It's either tone deaf or deliberate, imo. A bit odd on her behalf. jmo
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:46 pm

ilovecarbs wrote:love is a hard thing to explain. to the outside world it might look like her chemistry with tyler is off the charts, but maybe there was still something missing in their relationship that she had with jed. to me it looks like she also has good sexual chemistry with jed and a level of familiarity or comfort that she does not with tyler.

as an example, the first time she really got to interact with jed was after getting caught with massaging luke. he handled it well and they seemed like old friends laughing it off. she even kissed his cheek in that scene like she knew him forever.

compare that to the first interaction with tyler after cam crashes the group date and they are sitting in a heart shape made of rose petals. in that scene tyler says cute lines about girls ruling the world and being her arm candy. it was more of a one-way conversation where he's flirting. it is flattering but i do not think it deepened their relationship. even their one-on-one date he was flirty and she was flattered and appreciated that he made her feel better but i did not see a friendship developing. this is all jmho of course.
I agree! 
In the eye of the beholder. People see and feel what they want. All in my opinion of course. Hannah chose who she wanted and some semblance of the truth will come out eventually.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:48 pm

@Abda81864 Maybe it’s like an Arie sos.

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:48 pm

She absolutely had something special with Jed. It’s very clear from the group date roses and the things she says about him. I think he was very familiar to her, and he, unlike Luke, said the right things. She felt comfortable, and she fell for him. IMO, by the end I think we’ll see that Tyler scared her the most. He was the most disarming if you will for her. But I don’t for a second think they didn’t have something special, I feel like I’ve already seen it and it’s only going to get more intense.

The finale will be interesting to watch. To hear what she says, and how she reacts. I’ll also be interested to see what her family says. In the end, I think she went with the comfortable love. Unfortunately, post show you learn and see a lot. Who you fall in love with on the show, isn’t always the same person on the outside. She was worried about guys with mirror selfies for goodness sakes! Little did she know there’d be so much more to worry about. It’s her journey, I’ll leave it to her to let it play out. But at least it’s not all so cut and dry anymore ( I only wanted that when Tyler was final 1)  laugh out loud

@ash2214 @sosleepy thanks gals!
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:03 pm

SeekAny wrote:She absolutely had something special with Jed. It’s very clear from the group date roses and the things she says about him. I think he was very familiar to her, and he, unlike Luke, said the right things. She felt comfortable, and she fell for him. IMO, by the end I think we’ll see that Tyler scared her the most. He was the most disarming if you will for her. But I don’t for a second think they didn’t have something special, I feel like I’ve already seen it and it’s only going to get more intense.

The finale will be interesting to watch. To hear what she says, and how she reacts. I’ll also be interested to see what her family says. In the end, I think she went with the comfortable love. Unfortunately, post show you learn and see a lot. Who you fall in love with on the show, isn’t always the same person on the outside. She was worried about guys with mirror selfies for goodness sakes! Little did she know there’d be so much more to worry about. It’s her journey, I’ll leave it to her to let it play out. But at least it’s not all so cut and dry anymore ( I only wanted that when Tyler was final 1)  laugh out loud

Yup! One on reddit , one here and one I found on a private account . Dude admires himself . I think the mirror selfies gives more insight to who Jed might really be vs the smooth talker imo.
https://www.tmz.com/photos/2019/06/03/bachelorette-contestant-jed-wyatt-shirtless-photos/images/2019/05/29/jed-bachelor-shirtless-photos0-png

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:07 pm

She and Jed have a great love built on lies IMO. It's not Hannah's fault, she didn't know. What's sad is she built up walls with "a player" and ended up with getting played anyway. She's probably very hurt and confused right now. She should take it as a life lesson and move on with life without Jed. It is not worth the public embarrassment IMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:09 pm

Abda81864 wrote:I normally don't care for what Hannah likes on social media. The likes she gave on
those Tyler posts are a little eyebrow raising, only because her spoiled F1 is currently in hot water. Wouldn't she want to not focus on Tyler right now? It's either tone deaf or deliberate, imo. A bit odd on her behalf. jmo
There’s so many reasons why Hannah could’ve liked that post. Maybe it’s as simple as a fond memory and she has no negative feelings towards Tyler. Maybe she wants to create doubt about the spoiler. Maybe her and Jed aren’t on great terms at the moment and she wants to be petty since he’ll see her likes. I think the least likely possibility is her wanting Tyler back (though to be fair Arie liking pics of Lauren was the first sign something was up). Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:16 pm

SeekAny wrote:She absolutely had something special with Jed. It’s very clear from the group date roses and the things she says about him. I think he was very familiar to her, and he, unlike Luke, said the right things. She felt comfortable, and she fell for him. IMO, by the end I think we’ll see that Tyler scared her the most. He was the most disarming if you will for her. But I don’t for a second think they didn’t have something special, I feel like I’ve already seen it and it’s only going to get more intense.

fully agreed. for me it is too bad that jed is allegedly** not great post show. i think they are well suited for each and would be great to see them trying to fulfill their dreams in nashville.

** i will await visual proof of his post show cheating from tmz because there is so much discussion everywhere i cannot tell what is true, what is exaggerated, what is duplicate, what was before his engagement, what is after.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:26 pm

I remember a while back rs had a video of jed making out with some girl this was supposedly after the show was over thought nothing of it because I believed Tyler was f1 I do not know if rs still has it posted or took it down
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+52
avacaroline
limoncello
albean99
notarose
Sprite