SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 19 of 31 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by dee Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:28 pm

@timfan I think RS only posted a video of Luke S making out with a girl at a club. RS does allude to having evidence about Jed's post show indiscretions but does not have consent to release from source.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:32 pm

dee wrote:@timfan I think RS only posted a video of Luke S making out with a girl at a club. RS does allude to having evidence about Jed's post show indiscretions but does not have consent to release from source.

The other spoiler site likewise has those vids and understands that they have to sit on their hands for this. Someday perhaps they they might surface . Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:35 pm

Sharnee wrote:
dee wrote:@timfan I think RS only posted a video of Luke S making out with a girl at a club. RS does allude to having evidence about Jed's post show indiscretions but does not have consent to release from source.

The other spoiler site likewise has those vids and understands that they have to sit on their hands for this.  Someday perhaps they they might surface . Jmo
i keep saying tmz because i believe that money will grease the wheels just like with hayley. they will probably hold on to the visual proof until after the finale for maximum impact.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:42 pm

Sharnee wrote:

The other spoiler site likewise has those vids and understands that they have to sit on their hands for this.  Someday perhaps they they might surface . Jmo

Do we know what is supposedly in these videos? Just getting back from vacation and catching up

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:45 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Abda81864 wrote:I normally don't care for what Hannah likes on social media. The likes she gave on
those Tyler posts are a little eyebrow raising, only because her spoiled F1 is currently in hot water. Wouldn't she want to not focus on Tyler right now? It's either tone deaf or deliberate, imo. A bit odd on her behalf. jmo
There’s so many reasons why Hannah could’ve liked that post. Maybe it’s as simple as a fond memory and she has no negative feelings towards Tyler. Maybe she wants to create doubt about the spoiler. Maybe her and Jed aren’t on great terms at the moment and she wants to be petty since he’ll see her likes. I think the least likely possibility is her wanting Tyler back (though to be fair Arie liking pics of Lauren was the first sign something was up). Jmo.

I totally agree with you that the likes could mean anything, and I’m not one to get my hopes up with this show (hi, perpetual loser here and never get the outcome I want laugh out loud), and i sincerely doubt she will actually Arie here. Rather, I’m fully expecting a Jillian stand by your man situation. Blah.  

Buuuuuttt.... to me it’s about way more than these random Tyler likes. The girl literally still lights up in interviews when people mention him. Still. To this day. It’s weird. I don’t recall a lead looking so happy and animated about the guy/girl they dumped, maybe ever. No one will ever convince me she didn’t fall hard for him, and he for her, and I think there are probably still a lot of residual feelings there. Add in Jed post show drama, and I don’t think it’s a reach that she could potentially be thinking about what could have been. I think her mom is thinking about what could have been, at the very least. laugh out loud

This show is sooooooo messy and chaotic. It’s ridiculous, messes with your head, and forces you into premature decisions that perhaps you aren’t prepared to make, sometimes (most of the time) without all the information needed.  I sincerely doubt in the 30+ seasons of this show, only Arie and Jason had F2 regret. I would wager this might happen a lot, but only Arie and Jason were brave enough to act on it and really pull that trigger. Good on them, because there are literally two little girls here on this earth because they were brave enough to publicly rectify a big mistake and take a chance. Who knows how Hannah is thinking. And who knows if this 24 year old, stubborn girl would even be willing to admit a mistake of this magnitude. Who knows if Tyler would take her back, even though it’s clear his mom thinks yes. laugh out loud But I wouldn’t judge her, and I wouldn’t be upset if she did, somehow, come to a place where she wanted to back out of one situation and try another. I saw something so special with Tyler, and I think that will only grow. Sometimes it just takes time and distance to really evaluate and process what she went through, especially considering Luke drama really muddled with her head for most of filming. JMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:54 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Sharnee wrote:

Do we know what is supposedly in these videos?  Just getting back from vacation and catching up
The rumor is there is one video that shows Jed making out with another woman. There is also one that is supposable with the woman he threw in the pool but didn't hook up with has photos of her in his room with him shirtless. Not sure about the rest.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:14 pm

Sharnee wrote:I think Hannah felt she prayed prior to starting this journey. When she felt that strong connection with Luke she thought it was God’s will. She could have also listened to the other Bette’s who left with the FIR choice and thought that’s what she felt for Luke. I think that’s why she couldn’t let him go. Regarding Tyler , he must have felt like to good to be true , so she felt afraid to completely let go. When guys have what Tyler has, why go on this show kind of feeling . Jmo

Bingo!!! yes
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:26 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Sharnee wrote:

Do we know what is supposedly in these videos?  Just getting back from vacation and catching up

Inappropriate actions by Jed towards a couple of girls on vid after returning from filming is what I read .

Last edited by Sharnee on Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:54 pm

Sharnee wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:
Sharnee wrote:

Inappropriate actions by Jed towards a couple of girls on vid after returning from filming .

There is still no proof of these so called pictures so right now it is only hearsay. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:01 pm

For us on this forum it is hearsay. But for RS it is not. Unless he is out and out lying. Jmo.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:03 pm

@whit90 agreed no proof that majority has seen but for so many years the women that were discussing the Harry Weinstein situation didn’t provide proof as well. So I think it’s only fair for these women to get their stories out however they want to, eventually if true, the evidence will surface. I personally don’t think these women all came together to wage a let’s bring Jed down campaign since some of the stories were out there even before it was announced he made it to F4 but time will tell....all jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:18 pm

mercieme wrote:@whit90 agreed no proof that majority has seen but for so many years the women that were discussing the Harry Weinstein situation didn’t provide proof as well. So I think it’s only fair for these women to get their stories out however they want to, eventually if true, the evidence will surface. I personally don’t think these women all came together to wage a let’s bring Jed down campaign since some of the stories were out there even before it was announced he made it to F4 but time will tell....all jmho.

Even if they did reveal their vids, some might still say it was their fault . To me if both RS and the other site says they have their proof, I would tend to believe. I respect that they respect the wishes of their informants . I do think one day it might get the oops slip to the media. Jmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 31 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+52
avacaroline
limoncello
albean99
notarose
Sprite