SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 20 of 31 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by timfan Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:26 pm

Oh sorry I thought it was jed
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Mimi27 Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:28 pm

RS has occasionally been wrong with his spoilers. But he doesn’t ever lie. **IMO**
Mimi27
Mimi27

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:30 pm

Sharnee wrote:
mercieme wrote:@whit90 agreed no proof that majority has seen but for so many years the women that were discussing the Harry Weinstein situation didn’t provide proof as well. So I think it’s only fair for these women to get their stories out however they want to, eventually if true, the evidence will surface. I personally don’t think these women all came together to wage a let’s bring Jed down campaign since some of the stories were out there even before it was announced he made it to F4 but time will tell....all jmho.

Even if they did reveal their vids, some might still say it was their fault . To me if both RS and the other site says they have their proof, I would tend to believe. I respect that they respect the wishes of their informants . I do think one day it might get the oops slip to the media. Jmo.

Sorry I like facts so to me till I see proof it is all hearsay even with RS information. I am no way saying these woman are lying and of course they should share it when they fell the timing is right. At this time I am going with facts only. If their stories come out and they have proof I will then change my mind. Not hear to defend Jed I have always been a person that simply goes by facts. This is my opinion at this time.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:50 pm

Aww, Patrick calls his father pops too
https://www.instagram.com/p/BIH-Ewojsd7/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Comments

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:16 pm

Mimi27 wrote:RS has occasionally been wrong with his spoilers. But he doesn’t ever lie.
Actually, RS does  / did lie. He swore he had seen photographic evidence of Brad and Chantel having Thanksgiving dinner with her family.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:19 pm

FLChica wrote:
Mimi27 wrote:RS has occasionally been wrong with his spoilers. But he doesn’t ever lie.
Actually, RS does  / did lie. He swore he had seen photographic evidence of Brad and Chantel having Thanksgiving dinner with her family.

True dat.  RS had Emily believing the spoiler. laugh out loud
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:28 pm

Sharnee wrote:
dee wrote:@timfan I think RS only posted a video of Luke S making out with a girl at a club. RS does allude to having evidence about Jed's post show indiscretions but does not have consent to release from source.

The other spoiler site likewise has those vids and understands that they have to sit on their hands for this.  Someday perhaps they they might surface . Jmo
Until these videos or proof surface, isn't it a case of he says she says type thing with no proof to back it up one way or another? Who knows exactly what the case is till both sides have their chance to say what's up....right now, unfortunately we can't hear from Jed as he can't so we are only getting a one way slanted story right now without any proof to back it up.....so did it actually happen? Kind of easy to mouth off and say stuff but until you provide proof to back it up, it's hard to believe.....

The whole post is IMO.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:32 pm

whit90 wrote:
Sharnee wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:
Sharnee wrote:
dee wrote:@timfan I think RS only posted a video of Luke S making out with a girl at a club. RS does allude to having evidence about Jed's post show indiscretions but does not have consent to release from source.

The other spoiler site likewise has those vids and understands that they have to sit on their hands for this.  Someday perhaps they they might surface . Jmo

Do we know what is supposedly in these videos?  Just getting back from vacation and catching up

Inappropriate actions by Jed towards a couple of girls on vid after returning from filming .

There is still no proof of these so called pictures so right now it is only hearsay. JMO
Exactly.....as of now, there is still no proof. Therefore, did it really happen or is it a case of someone wanting to get in on the fame.....who knows right now as there is nothing to back up anything. IMO, I am going to wait till there is proof of it or Jed comes forward with it....till then, for me, it's hard to make up my mind on whether people are trying to get in on the fame of it all or not.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:32 pm

whit90 wrote: snipped

Sorry I like facts so to me till I see proof it is all hearsay even with RS information. I am no way saying these woman are lying and of course they should share it when they fell the timing is right. At this time I am going with facts only. If their stories come out and they have proof I will then change my mind. Not hear to defend Jed I have always been a person that simply goes by facts. This is my opinion at this time.

IA so far I read he threw her in the pool, now I'm reading she has shirtless pics of him. We have to make sure we are wording our sentences correctly.

No one is saying the ladies are lying, no one is saying they won't be believed, unless I missed it, I have not read anything to that effect on this forum and I'm not sure why every time this is discussed it get turned around.

What I'm saying it there's no proof, so if we are talking about what allegedly happened then explain in detail where the info came from and what was said.

I'm sure the proof is out there, if it happened because that's SM, and I wouldn't be surprised if it's released in perfect timing for the perfect price and that's why there's a delay. IMHO. It was shared if RS says he saw it, or other sites say they've seen it, so someone shared it but doesn't want it made public. Why would it be shared with SM sites and RS the popular spoiler guy but no authorization to release it.

It's out there, there was apparently, if true, a women with him until 4am and he threw her in the pool. I'm sure there are many people who know who this person is and the one allegedly at the bar.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:33 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Sharnee wrote:

Until these videos or proof surface, isn't it a case of he says she says type thing with no proof to back it up one way or another?  Who knows exactly what the case is till both sides have their chance to say what's up....right now, unfortunately we can't hear from Jed as he can't so we are only getting a one way slanted story right now without any proof to back it up.....so did it actually happen?  Kind of easy to mouth off and say stuff but until you provide proof to back it up, it's hard to believe.....

The whole post is IMO.

Um, I was answering a question . This is going to just make us go in circles. I respect your opinion and hope you’re not criticizing mine .

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:39 pm

Sharnee wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Sharnee wrote:

Until these videos or proof surface, isn't it a case of he says she says type thing with no proof to back it up one way or another?  Who knows exactly what the case is till both sides have their chance to say what's up....right now, unfortunately we can't hear from Jed as he can't so we are only getting a one way slanted story right now without any proof to back it up.....so did it actually happen?  Kind of easy to mouth off and say stuff but until you provide proof to back it up, it's hard to believe.....

The whole post is IMO.

Um, I was answering a question . This is going to just make us go in circles. I respect your opinion and hope you’re not criticizing mine .
I was stating it in general as there are so many stories rolling around. 1 it is one way, then another gets twisted into something else. Kind of like the old game of telephone when in school.....you sit in a circle and the teacher whispers something in your ear.....it gets passed around that circle till the last person who repeats it to the teacher again.....9 times out of 10 it is drastically different and has nothing to do at all with the first whisper to the first person. I am feeling like I am in that circle and there are so many whispers going on right now that are vastly different. For me, I am going to wait to find out what happened from the man himself, Jed, or when pics/video come out proving one way or another. When that proof comes out, I may completely feel different....just hard to say right now. Hope I made myself clear without stepping on toes?? :yes:

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:41 pm

@Aunties_Love All good

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 31 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+52
avacaroline
limoncello
albean99
notarose
Sprite