SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 23 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:46 am

Hannah just posted a cute vid about tomorrow’s episode . Gosh she’s up late and so upbeat . Hannah , my gut says I think you did the right thing . Hope someone can bring it over.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by BlackHalo Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:29 am

Hopefully she dropped Jed. She does look happy.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:35 am

Sharnee wrote:Hannah just posted a cute vid about tomorrow’s episode . Gosh she’s up late and so upbeat . Hannah , my gut says I think you did the right thing . Hope someone can bring it over.

Yeah I saw the promo snippet. While Tyler was giving her flowers Jed was side eyeing and eating cheese in the background. laugh out loud
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:43 am

limoncello wrote:
Sharnee wrote:Hannah just posted a cute vid about tomorrow’s episode . Gosh she’s up late and so upbeat . Hannah , my gut says I think you did the right thing . Hope someone can bring it over.

Yeah I saw the promo snippet. While Tyler was giving her flowers Jed was side eyeing and eating cheese in the background. laugh out loud

You mean one was considerate and one self serving ? Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 23 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:17 pm

Posting this preview of the episode of Jed singing to Hannah here so we can discuss it mostly here and not use the episode thread to clog that up. 

https://www.eonline.com/videos/291113/bachelorette-hannah-brown-gets-serenaded-by-jed

Not a good look to show Jed singing after all the news this past week imo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:21 pm

smg2587 wrote:Posting this preview of the episode of Jed singing to Hannah here so we can discuss it mostly here and not use the episode thread to clog that up. 

https://www.eonline.com/videos/291113/bachelorette-hannah-brown-gets-serenaded-by-jed

Literal quote: “I will never tell a lie” -Jed, 2019

I can’t with this dude. Like I can’t.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:22 pm

smg2587 wrote:Posting this preview of the episode of Jed singing to Hannah here so we can discuss it mostly here and not use the episode thread to clog that up. 

This makes my skin crawl. Literally.Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 23 1838857674
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:24 pm

sosleepy wrote:

Literal quote: “I will never tell a lie” -Jed, 2019

I can’t with this dude. Like I can’t.

Ripped a page out of Wes Hayden’s playbook . Wonder how many times he used those lyrics on another girl ? Mo

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:25 pm

Jed better go crawl in a hole somewhere after this episode
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:31 pm

Yikes.. after that preview, it seems like Jed will have a big storm heading his way tonight after those lyrics laugh out loud liar.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:37 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Yikes.. after that preview, it seems like Jed will have a big storm heading his way tonight after those lyrics laugh out loud liar.

If Prods truly knew about Wes , I mean Jed’s gf, I would love for this to be part of the gathering evidence to expose him. This guy is calculating and doesn’t know the definition of a lie imo

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:54 pm

When he had admitted to coming on the show because he saw this as a platform and now he was falling for Hannah and ready for marriage in a matter of 2 weeks I rolled my eyes. Then everyone started to applaud his "honesty" so I thought meh maybe I am being too judgy and he really is falling for her.

My only bet was if he really really does not see this show as a platform any longer he would never seek an opportunity to sing on the show again since now suddenly it's not a platform but Hannah is the priority!!! And what does he do again ?????

Grabs his guitar and torture the poor souls in Latvia to serenade her outside her balcony. Is this guy for real ? He wants to sing again ? And not even something new or better ??!!

Jed has shown again that he is an opportunistic azzhat and all he can do is self promote. By using this footage remind me again how TPTB is trying to cover up for him ? Because it looks more like they are inviting more judgment his way. He is littrely lying about never lying to her ! I am sorry guys but the show is absolutely trying to throw him further under the bus by even including this footage ! laugh out loud !

Last edited by misslurking on Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : So mad I made so many spelling mistakes !!)

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+52
avacaroline
limoncello
albean99
notarose
Sprite