SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 22 of 31 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Sprite Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:01 pm

When a tree falls in the forest does it make a sound?

Will Jed have proof that he didn't do this "alleged" stuff or will we have to take his word for it?...because to me, it is worthless.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:22 pm

pavalygurl wrote:snipped

IMO people who shared alleged info with RS and other sites probably used their SM handles, not their real names.  RS and some of the sites refused to go public unless the person(s) authorized attached use of their real names.   Regardless of whether their info is legit or not, most people don't want the press and SM attention that can come from this.  Reportedly RS does not pay for info.  Maybe that's why the alleged gf went to People who may have paid enough for her to agree to having SM out her, and the resulting lack of privacy and bad feedback from going public. Additionally, she gain the benefit of People somewhat controlling the narrative in a way some other sites might not.

IA but I was referring to the woman thrown in the pool or the girl at the bar and that the tabloids would pay to print that with proof. Re the bold, that's what I was wondering, why would they share it with RS or anyone else but not allow them to divulge it. The SM attention is out there.

It will be interesting to see the ratings going forward.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:26 pm

Sharnee wrote: @mercieme @Hotmomma
You have to admit this is interesting . If Jed is her F1 I’d love to see her with Kelly Ripa giggling
I also think about Jason going out of his way to meet up with Tyler in NY. Not that it means anything. Don’t K&S live in Nashville ? Who knows what’s up ?
Yes and both Jason and Nick follow Tyler on IG and not Jed..it makes me pause ! Just interesting to me JMO!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:57 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
Sharnee wrote: @mercieme @Hotmomma
You have to admit this is interesting . If Jed is her F1 I’d love to see her with Kelly Ripa giggling
I also think about Jason going out of his way to meet up with Tyler in NY. Not that it means anything. Don’t K&S live in Nashville ? Who knows what’s up ?
Yes and both Jason and Nick follow Tyler on IG and not Jed..it makes me pause ! Just interesting to me JMO!
Nick only follows Pete. He did so after they met in LA which appears to be on Pete’s flight schedule. Nick posted a pic of them together. The odds of that being a chance encounter are very low. They could have met for a variety of reasons.
Jason meeting up with Tyler in NY is more curious as neither live there. Being in the same city at the same time doesn’t seem coincidental. I’d say it means something. Jason campaigned for Bach. He also now has a high profile BN relationship and understands the publicity aspect. Either, or. I suppose being a future guest on Kaitlyn’s pod could also be a factor but I would think she would do her own bookings.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:22 pm

@notarose thank you I must have looked at it wrong about nick!!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:31 pm

I don't know when this meet up happened but Jason was in NYC when he was on Strahan & Sara with Rachel. He didn't go to his new home for 4 days so must have had other things going on.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:31 pm

Jason mightve been visiting his brother in NY????
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:47 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
smg2587 wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:
Sharnee wrote:
dee wrote:@timfan I think RS only posted a video of Luke S making out with a girl at a club. RS does allude to having evidence about Jed's post show indiscretions but does not have consent to release from source.

The other spoiler site likewise has those vids and understands that they have to sit on their hands for this.  Someday perhaps they they might surface . Jmo

Do we know what is supposedly in these videos?  Just getting back from vacation and catching up
The rumor is there is one video that shows Jed making out with another woman. There is also one that is supposable with the woman he threw in the pool but didn't hook up with has photos of her in his room with him shirtless. Not sure about the rest.
. I read here about videos but never read these details!!wow! It makes me wonder IF this is like the telephone game about these videos! JMO

I agree it’s telephone.  RS is confusing to read as some he has is pre show and some after.  But unless it’s in the reader emails he did not mention videos of him kissing anyone.  

Also without knowing full stories I can’t make final judgments.  What if the girl pushed Jed in the pool first and he pulled her in?  We really don’t know what happened and who consented to what be have already judged him.  If true videos and photos will come out in time and then I will make a judgement.
i agree it is a fast moving game of telephone. rs said the “wanna make out” text was from before the show but people have been spreading as though it happened after. i think it is possible some of the rumors came from hayley’s friends. some of them sound like duplicate accounts if the same incident.  it is possible he is guilty of everything he has been accused of too. i just don’t think we know enough right now. we have not heard from j jed or even his accusers directly just friends. imo it is too soon to condemn.

Last edited by ilovecarbs on Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:50 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added more thoughts)

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:23 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzFJZQYHvl0/?igshid=9zaldrynhm0w

Those legs tho! Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 22 1105969562
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:36 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bxw6yEtgnAO/?igshid=eq38zl4azucx

This post was liked by Hannah, FWIW.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:19 pm

I am going to need Hannah to stop playing with my emotions. kthanksbye. laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:28 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
Sharnee wrote:Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 22 98b7ce10

https://instagram.com/nickviall?igshid=1ktg1bbjzb9ba
IG stories

Interesting didn’t Nick interview Hannah? Do you think he knows?

I have my hunches and I’m going to say yes. Hugesmile
Could be the season of spoilers foilers then unfoilers imo. #lightbulbmoment

Last edited by Sharnee on Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 31 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+52
avacaroline
limoncello
albean99
notarose
Sprite