SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 26 of 31 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Diana Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:40 pm

Jed didn't rob Tyler of anything but he did help dodge a huge bullet. JMO.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by misslurking Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:42 pm

Diana wrote:Jed didn't rob Tyler of anything but he did help dodge a huge bullet. JMO.

I personally don't think Hannah is a bullet. She may have her flaws but Tyler and Hannah would make an adorable couple if they had ended up together. She seems like a well intentioned person to me with a seriously bad picker.

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:42 pm

ReneeM wrote:I don't think Jed robbed Tyler of anything tbh. I remember a couple years ago when Matty J was bachelor in the Australian franchise and after one of the girls, Flo, was eliminated, she did an interview saying she wasn't really into Matty because he wasn't her type. I thought that was a great testament to Matty's character considering Flo's type is lying manipulative douchebags. That's how I feel about Hannah & Tyler. So far Tyler actually seems like a decent guy, which means he was never gonna be Hannah's type. If not Luke or Jed, she would've picked another dirtbag. Jmo.

Gotcha . A fixer upper and therapy seshes. How special .imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:11 pm

I'm still holding out hope that she figured out what she wants and needs, and chose a healthy relationship. It may be delusional, but I want to have faith in her!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:15 pm

Hannah just posted an IG story, saying she had a "spoiler" alert of her own for this episode (good choice of words). that her "no-no part"(I think it's what I heard) did not touch anybody else's "no-no part", must be referring to the almost naked bunjee jumping. She seemed a bit annoyed, not her happy self.
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 831

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:18 pm

Fleurdesel wrote:Hannah just posted an IG story, saying she had a "spoiler" alert of her own for this episode (good choice of words). that her "no-no part"(I think it's what I heard) did not touch anybody else's "no-no part", must be referring to the almost naked bunjee jumping. She seemed a bit annoyed, not her happy self.

Maybe her grandaddy saw the previews then called her giggling He is after all going to watch tonight Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:18 pm

BlueTone wrote:I'm still holding out hope that she figured out what she wants and needs, and chose a healthy relationship. It may be delusional, but I want to have faith in her!

same ! and don't call yourself delusional for having faith in her !! with so many conflicting spoilers and RS being wishy washy with both his spoilers, its best to trust your own judgment on the people we watch on our screens and from the little I have seen Hannah, she seems like she is 100% truthful to herself at all cost so I still have faith in her that she will make the best decision for herself. No point in already assuming the worst of her because Jed is certifiably a crap person.

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:19 pm

misslurking wrote:
Diana wrote:Jed didn't rob Tyler of anything but he did help dodge a huge bullet. JMO.

I personally don't think Hannah is a bullet. She may have her flaws but Tyler and Hannah would make an adorable couple if they had ended up together. She seems like a well intentioned person to me with a seriously bad picker.
I agree. I think Hannah lacks some self confidence, is a bit immature, and has horrible taste in men, but that’s not unheard of for someone that’s 24. 

This is why I was excited for her to pick Tyler as I think he’s the best option there for her. I think he really would have been good for her and they could have grown together in a healthy relationship based on trust and partnership.  How unfortunate IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:24 pm

Okay search the board don't see this posted. Another interview with Jed's ex more detail about her run in with him at cmafest and another text she received while they where dating. This one is with US weekly who is also known to have a relationship with the show. That text makes me laugh.

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/the-bachelorette-jeds-ex-details-heartbreak-reunion/

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:26 pm

usmagazine.com has now posted an interview with Jed's ex-girlfriend. If ABC wanted this to go away -- it's not.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:27 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
misslurking wrote:

I agree. I think Hannah lacks some self confidence, is a bit immature, and has horrible taste in men, but that’s not unheard of for someone that’s 24. 

This is why I was excited for her to pick Tyler as I think he’s the best option there for her. I think he really would have been good for her and they could have grown together in a healthy relationship based on trust and partnership.  How unfortunate IMO.

Her confidence and just natural ease in the interviews also led me to belive that Tyler was her F1 because he seems to be such an encouraging and supportive partner. Both qualities that i didn't see in Jed. Jed seems more like the person who would be dependent on his partner rather than provide anything in a relationship (legit financially too it seems laugh out loud ) so I am also befumbled that Tyler is not F1. I always took her "this season didn't end the way I thought it would but I would never change the way it ended" statement as her saying Tyler is so unlike anyone she would date and so she is happy that he is the F1. This doesn't fit with Jed as F1 as its so obvious that Jed is so her comfortable type. She even says it to CH on ep1 right before limo entries !

Unfortunate is the right way to describe that she did not end up with Tyler.

misslurking
misslurking

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:30 pm

smg2587 wrote:Okay search the board don't see this posted. Another interview with Jed's ex more detail about her run in with him at cmafest and another text she received while they where dating. This one is with US weekly who is also known to have a relationship with the show. That text makes me laugh.

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/the-bachelorette-jeds-ex-details-heartbreak-reunion/
"I love your voice. Your hands. You eyes. Your bod. Your heart" rotfl CRINGE.

Last edited by dee on Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 31 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+52
avacaroline
limoncello
albean99
notarose
Sprite